Welcome to Gaia! ::

Such a shame they finished the anime so fast (or maybe 'fast' isn't the best word for that). XD Anyway, which are your fave characters except Hayato? <3

10,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i seeee how that works~
well what i'll have to do is probably start drawing some myself and get some gold and maybe one day i'll have at least two items worth near 1m
Dokukumo
Such a shame they finished the anime so fast (or maybe 'fast' isn't the best word for that). XD Anyway, which are your fave characters except Hayato? <3

Lawl, considering that there are 203 episodes, prolly not. It sure seems fast though.
Beside Hayato? Definitely Mukuro-sama! x D But it's darn hard to choose from such a wide array of bishies. : < I like Xanxus and Squalo and Hibari too. (lawl, mostly seme-types) rawrgh, too much bishies -- my eyes hurt from their combined sparkledoom!

Haha, what other series do you follow? I feel vaguely embarrassed to say this, but I'm a bit of a Narutard ("hey, the manga's not too bad, ya know?" ). I friggin' love Itachi. Friggin' love L from DN too. And Zack (FF7 crisis core). Too bad they all died (maybe that's the point). x D

(ahhh, fricking hell, it's 4.14am at my side~ o _ o I think i might reply you guys tmr~ > x < )

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
popping in to say, your art is beautiful. heart
Princesco
i seeee how that works~
well what i'll have to do is probably start drawing some myself and get some gold and maybe one day i'll have at least two items worth near 1m

( * u * )
lawl, yeah~ drawing art is a good way of earning gold~ if you do open one, i'll support you!~ : D
I got most of my gold from vending though. : 3 It's atrocious how much you can get just by letting items sit and selling them.
Rice Bite
popping in to say, your art is beautiful. heart

thank you~

(to all: and okay okay, this shall be my last post of the day. lawl, gaia is addictive~)

10,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
c00ki3
Princesco
i seeee how that works~

( * u * )
lawl, yeah~ drawing art is a good way of earning gold~ if you do open one, i'll support you!~ : D
I got most of my gold from vending though. : 3 It's atrocious how much you can get just by letting items sit and selling them.

Why thank you~ I think i actually might one of these days yay~
LOL i need a private tutor, i really can't get the hang of it :"<
Princesco
c00ki3
Princesco
i seeee how that works~

( * u * )

Why thank you~ I think i actually might one of these days yay~
LOL i need a private tutor, i really can't get the hang of it :"<

haha, i'm not really an expert at vending myself either. But I accidentally discovered how effective it is after quitting gaia for a year+ and coming back. lawl, suddenly found that all my mcs have inflated. : 0

10,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ohhh i see what you did there~
i can sometimes get mcs, but not exactly sure how often, etc etc~
Princesco
ohhh i see what you did there~
i can sometimes get mcs, but not exactly sure how often, etc etc~

yeah, me too~ the mcs nowadays are more expensive, gold-wise, so mostly i get the evolving items. : D
wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces