Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
more examples in the finished section

I'm back friendos!! Let me make you some teeny tiny pixel dolls!

I will do:
    ✓ Avatars
    ✓ Paws
    ✓ OCs
    ✓ Simple
    ✓ Bouncing/floating/blinking animation
    ✓ Couples (they will be side by side)

Maybe:
    Animals (as in, smaller companions to a doll)
    Tails
    Wings
    Weapons
    Other animation

I will not do:
    ✕ Cluttered (you probably won't be able to make anything out)
    ✕ Monochrome (it will just be a blob of one color)
    ✕ Text descriptions
    ✕ Real life photo references
    ✕ Nudity or other adult content

Accepting gold or art trades. I'll suggest somewhere in the 100b range (double it for couples) for your basic animated bouncing pixel; more or less depending on whatever you feel is fair for your subject matter, extra animation, etc. I'm not gonna be super picky about this but don't lowball me.

If you want to art trade, I'd love art of any of the OCs in my toyhouse. Just lemme know!

Due to the tiny nature of the base, it will obviously be easier to make out details in the head area than the body area.
Don't rush me pls :c sometimes I am unmotivated or busy and it can take me a few days to get through requests.
Please only order one (or one couple) at a time.
For couples, it will be two dolls facing each other. I can provide separate images of each doll upon specific request.
I reserve the right not to accept a request for any reason. I'll quote you if I accept your order and I'll tip your post if I don't accept it (please feel free to reoffer or throw another character out there for consideration).
If I accept your order, send a trade. I won't start working on it until I receive a trade from you. I will quote you here with the finished product and then finish my end of the trade.
I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and spend most of my time working on the tiny details. If you're unhappy with what I give you for whatever reason, let me know so I can try to make it right.
I'll work on these in batches, so slots will only be open after I finish everything in my queue. Let me know if you want me to add you to the quote list so you can be notified when my slots are open!

Form

[quote="Hurricat"][/quote]
Username:
Reference(s):
Animation?:
Offer:
Anything else?:

Bases by KawaiiHannah, used with permission.
Regular Slots
open
open
open

Larger Order Slots
FallenAngelofMurder [pg. 12]

Art Trade Slots
Theatre Thug [pg. 3] - done and waiting on art trade
open

Quote List
[quote="Frawstee"][/quote]

Finished
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff