Chuck Norris 0.22916666666667 22.9% [ 11 ]
MONEY *OM-NOM* 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
Go ahead and give us a <3 while you're here!
User Image

Welcome to my art shop! My name is la tapette a mouches, but you can call me Swatter, or Rachael.

My art tends to vary more towards the realistic side, but I can certainly make something more cartoon-ish for you if that is your desire! I do commissions of all sizes and varieties, so if you think maybe what you want doesn't fall in my style, let me know, and I'm sure I can prove you wrong! ^.^
:-:
Make sure to read all the rules, and check out the contests section to see what you can recieve for participating and promoting!
If you are an artist, and would like to be showcased on this thread, fill out the submission form below and post in thread.

Current Events

June.6.2011
When you submit your order form, put it in the FORUM. But send me a pm telling me which page it is on.
March.8.2011
Re-wrote some of the rules/added new ones. Start filling out forms people! The more organized and professional you are about requesting art, the more likely I am to do it for you, and possibly faster too.

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

About the Forum
.X::X:X:.
Guidelines
Examples and Prices
Guest Artists
Contests
Forms
Gifts and Prizes
Affiliates

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

.:-: Rules :-:.

:=: Follow the T.O.S.

:=: No spamming/page stretching

:=: No advertising without permission. If you would like me to post a link to your forum, quote my last post on the first page, or pm me.

:=: No begging for artwork or money. If you cannot afford my services, you can win art by chatting and supporting the thread, or participating in the contests.

:=: To request artwork, fill out the order form below in the "Forms" section. Most of you have been very messy about this. I put a LOT of effort into the art I create, and it would show a lot of respect if you took the time to fill out a form and make it look nice for me. <3

:=: I reserve the right to refuse doing art for anyone. Reasons I might decide not to do art for you could be for any of the following:
1. You bug me persistantly after I have already given you a status on art, or put you on the waiting list. When I say I will message you as soon as I have an opening, that's what I mean. so please don't pester me.
2. You are being rude to myself or others in the forum.
3. Your avatar is too cluttered- If this is the case, I will likely ask you to remove some items. If you choose not to, I can choose not to draw your avatar.
4. I simply don't want to draw your avatar. No hard feelings, but you've probably given me a request that is EXTREMELY specific and hard for me to work with.

There could always be other reasons, but know that I will always try to talk with you and make it work so that both of us are pleased with our business transaction.

:=: I DISLIKE doing OC art. This IS an AVATAR art shop. I WILL do OC art, but I will charge you extra for it.

:=: Have fun!

:=: Remember that I have college and work obligations outside of Gaia, that TRUMP Gaia obligations. If you are not patient, this is not the shop for you. I will always TRY to get your art done within one week, but again, RL trumps GaiaLife

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

.:=: Chibi Sketches- 10k
:=:.

[1] [2] [2] [4]
.:=: Head Shots -30k :=:.
[1] [2] [3]

.:=: Banners/Siggy's -60k :=:.
[1] [2] [3] [4]

.:=: Full Body -150k :=:.
[1] [2] [3]

.:=: Couples/Groups -200k :=:.
[1] [2] [3] [4]

.:=: Comissions in Progress/ Open Slots :=:.

.:=: Waiting List :=:.

.:=: Pick-up :=:.

Ennalynne :: [x]
Her Passionate Pet King :: [x]
momijis_girl :: [x]
xGothyMe :: [x]
Turtle Bridge :: [x]
Morrigan Darkstalkers :: [x]
Deathly Desires :: [x]

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

.:=: Guest Artists :=:.

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image
.:=: Contests :=:.

Number Generator

Set your "post action" to "Random Number, and generate from 1- 4000

Whoever generates the following numbers will recieve a prize!

31- Headshot

1999- Headshot

3301- Body

4000- Layla

2807- A random plushie lying around in my inventory

Any number ending with an 11- Item from Valentines Day 2k11 event

Page Breakers

First Post on Page

10- Headshot

25- Headshot

50- Waist-up

75- Waist-up+Valentins 2k11 Item

125- Full body

175- Full Body

250- Full Body+Item

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Forms

Fly Swatter Request Form
Username: (Your Username)
Reference: (Put TekTek of your Avi here)
Style: (What style you would like)
Comments: (preferences and necessities here)
Price: (Total Price Here)
User Image

[align=center][u][color=chartreuse][size=24]Fly Swatter Request Form[/size][/color][/u]
[b][size=18]Username: [/size][/b] [b][color=purple] (Your Username) [/color][/b]
[b][size=18]Reference:[/size][/b] [b][color=purple] (Put TekTek of your Avi here) [/color][/b]
[b][size=18]Style:[/size][/b] [b][color=purple] (What style you would like) [/color][/b]
[b][size=18]Comments:[/size][/b] [b][color=purple] (preferences and necessities here) [/color][/b]
[b][size=18]Price:[/size][/b] [b][color=purple] (Total Price Here) [/color][/align][/b][align=center][img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac313/soggy_sock/flyside-1.jpg[/img][/align]

Request to be Guest Artist

Username: (Your Username)
Examples: (Place link to DeviantArt, or provide examples with your signature on them)
Styles and Prices (Example: Headshot- 20k, Group- 200k)
Comments: (comments)
Order Form Code: (Only if you have one)

[align=center][u][b][size=24][color=lightcoral]Request to be Guest Artist[/color][/size][/b][/u]

[b][size=18]Username: [/size][/b] [b][color=yellowgreen] (Your Username) [/color][/b]
[b][size=18]Examples:[/size][/b] (Place link to DeviantArt, or provide examples with your signature on them)
[b][size=18]Styles and Prices[/size][/b] [b][color=yellowgreen] (Example: Headshot- 20k, Group- 200k) [/color][/b]
[b][size=18]Comments:[/size][/b] [b][color=yellowgreen] (comments) [/color][/b]
[b][size=18]Order Form Code:[/size][/b] [b][color=yellowgreen] (Only if you have one) [/color][/b][/align]

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Gifts given to people for participating and supporting this thread:

Prizes Given to contest winners:

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
Affiliates

Link In

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/high-quality-art-shop-contests-la-tapette-a-mouches/t.69869269/][IMG]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac313/soggy_sock/Artshopadvert1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

Check out Dancey's shop! She's an excellent and very witty writer!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center][url=http://dft.ba/-fKB][img]http://dft.ba/-fKo[/img][/url][/align]

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

9,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100