+ 1 1 100.0% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Eh.
I wasn't really into the big exchanges.
Like, Monthly Collectibles.
Too risky for me.
xD
I stayed with store items because the prices can't change too much on those.
It's fun, going through the exchange looking for good inventory sales.
But now, since all these people are suddenly banned, I'm going nowhere near there.
xD

Oh gosh.
I'm going to tell you what happened last night, for no good reason, but it's always fun to share.
Well..I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep at around 10:30, when all of a sudden, my air conditioner turns itself on.
My parents are like, "WTF?"
The keypad for the AC in my house says it's turned off, but it's still running.
My dad goes outside to pull a switch to turn it off. He hits the wrong one and the whole house blacks out.
But yes, finally we get the possessed AC off, then my dad, being the inconsiderate man he is, calls my uncle and wakes him up.
Then, this morning, my dad leaves the door to my room open and my dog comes in at 7:30.
She sits at the edge of my bed whining until I finally wake up.
Now there's supposed to be some guy coming over to look at our AC.
o:
And I'm expected to get all ready for the barbecue my brother invited me to for my birthday.
Wooooh~
Ok, I see.
Well yeah, I understand, seems quite dangerous out there now xD

Strange Oo When something wakes you up in the middle of the night, it's always scary, especially when it's not suppose to happen. I have a broken board on my bed and whenever I push on it while moving in my sleep, it split off with a big crashing noise xD I hate it!
But I don't get it for you having to be ready and all. You mean, the guy is working in your room?

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy
heralia
Ok, I see.
Well yeah, I understand, seems quite dangerous out there now xD

Strange Oo When something wakes you up in the middle of the night, it's always scary, especially when it's not suppose to happen. I have a broken board on my bed and whenever I push on it while moving in my sleep, it split off with a big crashing noise xD I hate it!
But I don't get it for you having to be ready and all. You mean, the guy is working in your room?

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Oh god.
That sounds scary.
I would have screamed bloody murder if that happened to me!
xD

One time I freaked because I heard something rub up against the wall of my room.
I peeked through my blinds and didn't see anything outside, but I heard it again.
Plus, I had just watched a scary movie so I was convinced that some murderer was outside.
xD

Oh.
I just need to shower and change and all that, but I can't shower when someone I don't know is in my house.
It's just something in my head I guess, I'm too scared or self conscious or whatever. xD
And I can't get dressed anywhere because the guy is coming in and out of the house going all over.
I could imagine myself trying to put a shirt on and my head gets stuck and some random guy walking into my room.
God would have flip.
I would get under the covers of my bed and refuse to leave them until he left.
xD
It is, believe me xD And when you finally realise that it's this damn board again, it's so annoying.

Oh ok, I understand surprised Hard to take a shower when someone's in the house, yep >_< Particularly when you have no key for the bathroom.
I hate it too when there's a stranger in the house!

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy
Ok, one more done ^^ Which means there's a slot open.

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy
-tackle glomps-
Thank you!!
:'D
It's so awesome, I love it.
I'm definitely coming back for more art.
-nods-
As soon as I pay for this other art I'm getting.

-says in Arnold Schwarzenegger voice- I'll be back. With weapons!!! With gold!!!
Huhu, I'm waiting for you then cool

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Great Scott !
I know, this is heavy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items