Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump heart

Super cute chibi art >.<
Hi...it's Fatima! So I decided that I might not want to have the music bubble in the image, but I certaunly to do not want to cause you any more confusion! xd Therefore, it is okay if I also keep the sample image of my avi art you introduction page? I will keep both saved in my photobucket until I hear back from you heart

Thanks!

FATIMAGIC
heart bumpie bumpie!! heart
This is a bump, For great justice! =D
Jasmine982
~Fake gold generator~

~Sing's a tune~ Goooold generators areeee faaake, and dont work, Oh so sad, If you try that, you'll get hacked, Oh yes yes you will, So, Dont use it. It's also been, Reported, Not a smart thing, to do..
heart bumpity bumpity heart
Bu to the mp.
bumpity bump bump bump! whats up bleu?
heart beezump bump heart
hi *-*

i'm back xD
sorry i'm this late, but i just woke up (laaaaazy) and had lunch.
I'll finish your drawings right now ;D

thank you very much for the bumpsies ;D
Miss FATIMAGIC
Hi...it's Fatima! So I decided that I might not want to have the music bubble in the image, but I certaunly to do not want to cause you any more confusion! xd Therefore, it is okay if I also keep the sample image of my avi art you introduction page? I will keep both saved in my photobucket until I hear back from you heart

Thanks!

FATIMAGIC

it's ok, you can keep all he images related to your drawing ^^
I'v slept in till 4:00 once. Wasent very fun. i killed an entire day in dreaming D:
Shinja-Chan
I'v slept in till 4:00 once. Wasent very fun. i killed an entire day in dreaming D:

ive slept until 6, after a marriage party which lasted like... the whole night and part of the morning xD
but it's not like you're killing a day T,T... aww i just love to sleep and dream xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff