1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 > >> >>> »|

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Welcome

I am Goldy, I float about around these parts mostly doin' freebies. I have a hard time opening//sticking with a shop. I have lonely issues, I get tired of bumping. gonk I ALWAYS appear offline. I adore OC's and you really cannot TL;DR me, so tell me more. I love details almost as much as I love sexy pin-ups and action poses. I accept gaia gold and or items, no RLC sorry. I MIGHT be open to art trades, ask me.

I will be offering a few different styles of art here. So if you're still with me float on down to the samples to see what you can see.

I would really like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has dropped in and visited or bought art. I'm so glad you have all been so patient with me well I work and so accepting of 3D art. I really didn't think anyone was going to want any, but I'm so glad you do. It's been just loverly seeing all of these OC's and snazzy avi's.
<33

Navigation
Intro/Rules and Contests/Samples & Prices
Forms/Freebies/Guest/Links In
Links Out/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Rules
Follow Gaia ToS
Don't Steal Art
Don't Be a Douche

Things I Do
-----------------

Things you want to buy
Just ask me?

Things I Don't Do
---------------------------

Things I cannot post on gaia?

I Accept As Payment
--------------------------------

Gaia gold
Gaia items*** I do NOT have a wish list, nor will I be getting one. I enjoy white/cream/gold coloured items.
***NOTE*** All prices are subject to change. I reserve the right to refuse service.
***Second Note*** I post two WiPs as I work. Work will not continue until the WiP has been okay'd by the customer.
IE...First WiP will be to okay pose//background
Second WiP will be to okay outfit(s) before texturing and colouring.

WARNING FOR 3D RENDERS
-----------------------------------------------

mmkays so first because most people do not know this
-female stuff is cheaper and far more abundant then the male stuff-
I work with purchased with irl money and free stuff dl I find.
I DO NOT create the items themselves.
I prefer to purchase my items as they tend to look nicer and work better then the free ones.
If I turn you down or give you a list of things I cannot do, it's not because I'm trying to be a d**k.
gonk
If I give you a list of things I cannot do, you can ask and or request other things, I can tell you ways I could work with you. Trust me, I want you to have 3D art as much as I wanted it waaaay back in the day when I first saw it. So feel free to ask me 8 billion questions before you put in a form. Also if you want to know more here is a tutorial that will give you an idea of what I am doing.

Filled out Forms
3D Slots

Wait List
----------------

If you are on this list I WILL quote you before I even begin the art to make sure you still want it.
I will stop accepting for the wait list once 3 people are on it.
Sorry, if I let it get to long I get a little overwhelmed.

CONTEST RULES AND COMPLETED FORMS
----------------------------------------------------------------------

BATTLE--Current Contest--BATTLE
Submit form for a OC battle//action Image
Entry's will be accepted until the evening of..09/22/2014
Winners Will be announced... 09/23/2014
1. Contest Starts... 08/22/2014
2. Contest Ends... 09/22/2014
3. Submit Appropriate form found in the 'Forms' post below.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

Prizes
-------------

1. Full Body with BG image
2. 1/2 Body no BG

Submitted Forms
--------------------------

Roilvn Whiro

:::::I WANNA BE IN YOUR BATTLE CONTEST:::::::
Username:: Roilvn Whiro
Image Ref: Sent, I mean literally the only person to draw Roilvn
Word Ref: Can do this
Other::
I wanna be fighting a The Scene where I Crash the moon into the ground. If that is not possible, whatever is clever.

Put her? Also, can

Lizardlea13
Well I've had other artists give her horns different textures so it wouldn't be a problem if you did the same! Especially considering you're a lot more limited than someone with a blank canvas and a pencil! XD

:::::I WANNA BE IN YOUR BATTLE CONTEST:::::::
Username:: Lizardlea13
Image Ref:: Damisi
Word Ref:: Right here!
Other:: Woohoo? o 3o
I wanna be fighting a:: Whatever the heck you've got that you want to use but can never find a use for! XD She's super quick to anger so pretty much anything can get her fighting!

Navigation
Links Out/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
3D Renders
--------------------

Please keep in mind these are generally for OC's as a LOT of gaia items cannot be imitated in my rendering program. If I cannot do something I will let you know before I even accept the Comm. don't worry. I do still do avi's but I will likely be very selective when doing so. I'm not going to agree to do something I cannot do. :33

Full-Body
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
1B
Couples//Group..add 750M per additional figure up to 10 figures...possibly more we can talk about it.
Background....Add 500M

Half Body
User ImageUser Image
750M
Couples//Group..add 500M per additional figure up to 10 figures.
Background...add 500M

Story Boards-OC only
Ever wanted a part of your OC's story made into art? Then I have a treat for you. The idea here is you give me a part of story you want made into art. I will then take said story and turn it into 3- 5 frames/pictures that tell the story. Does this make sense? o. O I can't tell.

Samples Still in progress.

Story 1

User Image

Story 2

User Image

Bribe Only

Navigation
Links Out/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Form(s)
-------------

Art
-------

[quote="Tamea Goldenrod"][/quote]
[size=9][align=center][color=red]:::My soul for art:::
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Art Type:[/b] 3D Render
[b]Image Type: [/b]Full body, half body
[b]Background:[/b] Please tell me what kind of background you want.
[b]Image Ref:[/b]
[b]Word Ref:[/b] Insert OC info here.
[b]Important info:[/b] Must have items//character defining s**t
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b]
[/color][/align][/size]

Guest Spot
--------------------

Contest
--------------

:::::I WANNA BE IN YOUR [b]BATTLE[/b] CONTEST:::::::
Username::
Image Ref::
Word Ref::
I wanna be fighting a::-I may take your ideas into consideration, it really depends on what you put here-

Freebie
----------------

:::::I WANT A FREEBIE::::::
Username::
Image Ref::
Word Ref::
Background::

Navigation
Links Out/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Freebies
-------------------

Look we have Freebies now. I will likely be doing just head//busts for freebies. Unless of course something really strikes my fancy. These are NOT first come first serve. There is no MIN//MAX times you must post, these are at this time casual freebies and done for my enjoyment.

How to obtain Freebies
-------------------------------------

1. Visit with Goldy
2. Fill out the form
3. Visit with Goldy some more.
4. Wait patiently..Freebies are for dead times.
5. Find one of Goldy's Freebie threads which will be linked here when she is doing them..**these are generally done for new samples.**

CURRENT FREEBIE THREAD!!
CALLING Sexy Pin-ups

Samples
----------------

User Image

Completed Freebie Forms
----------------------------------------------

These forms are from my Thread to find samples for Story Boards.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Tamea goldenrod
I'm not sure if i filled this out right, but I tried. .-.

Make my story.....
Danielle
Once upon a time...
She is the oldest daughter of a barbarian king. She used to have a few brothers, but they were all killed. Her parents despise her going out and fighting, believing she should be more proper and lady-like, but she finds that boring. She would much rather fight in battles and drink with her crew. She has earned her way up in rank by showing how strong she is and her no bull-s**t attitude. If someone gets on her bad side, she'll let them know. She has won more battles than she has lost. She often times tries to stay away from home because her parents and younger sister always tries to convince her to give up the lifestyle she loves for the one they expect her to have. She always ends up having lengthy arguments with them before retreating the house and staying away for days just to make them worry. And worry they did, her parents were always scared that their daughter was going to be killed in battle, they lost so many of their children already, they didn't want to lose her too. They had tried everything from trying to convince her to bribing her with money, but she never agreed.

Then, one day, they did something they would then regret. When she was home one day after a raid, injured and tired, her parents had her locked away into her room. Saying she wouldn't be lat out until she was a proper lady. She pounded on the door and demanded to be let out. She then ran to her window and looked down, being in the tallest part of the castle, a fall from those heights would surely kill her. She spent and antagonizing three months locked away in her room, coming up with a plan. When one of her parents maids went to bring food up to her, Danielle attacked as son as the door was open. She had knocked the maid out before she could scream and ran down the halls. She then ran out the door and to a local tavern where she found a couple men that had been on her crew. They agreed to work with her again, but said they didn't know where any of the others were.

Setting out late at night, she went as far away from the castle as she could. She was only 18 at the time, and two years have passed since she had last returned home and in those two years, she became one of the most powerful and well-know barbarian raiders. She had multiple royal families and barbarian kingdoms alike after her head. They would have a rough time catching her though, because she won't go down without a fight.

It happened in the Lands of...
A sunny afternoon in the forest near a small village, she is working on her archery and fighting skills.
:::Character Info::: If the scene requires more then one specific character please just copy paste the character info part into your form when filling out.
Height... 5'9
Weight... 160 pounds
Eye colour... A bright sky blue
Skin tone... Tanned, but not dark
Body shape... Hourglass
Body tone... Athletic, tall, C cup breasts
Hair colour... Light, sandy brown
Hair length... Her hair goes down to just past her knees
Hair style... Her hair is long and straight with her bangs grown out
Outfit info... I'm not very good at describing her clothes, so just glance at the reference to see what they look like.
Weapons... Bow and Arrows
Powers... None
Ref IMG... [Link]
Other... It may be hard to see, but she had lots of freckles.

Milky Magician
Tamea goldenrod

Make my story.....Dragon Prince
Once upon a time...Dragos is the rightful heir the the throne of his home land Alintran, but he has no desire to be king. He wants nothing more then to travel to other world to see what wonder's they hold, and to just wonder around without any cares in the world. His parents disapprove of this, as they want him to take his place on the throne, so growing tired of their pushing, he uses his magic to transport himself to another world.
It happened in the Lands of... Dragos standing ontop of a clif face overlooking the new world he has discovered. The sun is high and behind him and the wind tears though his hair and brings his wing to full extension. His hands would still hold the slight glow of magic as his eyes take in everything around him.
:::Character Info::: If the scene requires more then one specific character please just copy paste the character info part into your form when filling out

Height... 6’5’’
Weight... 180 lbs
Eye colour... Deep blue.
Skin tone... Kinda paleish
Body shape... Lithe, like a swimmer.
Body tone... Slight muscles tone.
Hair colour... Black
Hair length... Long, normally kept back in a ponytail.
Hair style... Long a flowy with bangs that frame his eyes and face.
Outfit info...Normally found in a pair of ripped blue jeans, wild hair and the look of “I own the world” on his face.
Weapons... Magic
Powers... Magic (don't you love me)
Ref IMG...Dragos
Other...

Basic Description: Dragos is the prince of Alintran, even though he had no want to become the king.
Family Background/Family History: Dragos is the oldest of nine siblings, and thus the rightful heir of Alintran. He has never shown any interest in becoming the king when his father steps down. This lack of wanting has put a strain on his family ties, causing him to live away from his family in his own mansion.
Birth Place: Alintran
History/Personal Background: Dragos was born under the red moon, and as thus has great magical abilities that many would kill for. Being the eldest while also being male, marks him as the heir of Alintran, something he has resented from a very young age. He has no interest in becoming Alintran’s next king, and wants nothing more than to be able to travel to the other world to learn what they have to offer.

Navigation
Intro/Rules/Samples & Prices/Forms
Freebies/Guest/Links In
Links Out/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Guest Artist
---------------------

User Image
Greetings! I'm Kori! Welcome to my little post in this awesomesauce shop.
The minimum bribe for non-chibis will be 500m, whereas for chibis it will be 200m. Keep in mind that if you bribe minimally, you will receive minimal work. Please note that the minimum bribe will not get you a full body unless I really like the subject I'm supposed to be drawing. I will raise the minimum bribe if people insist on offering it. It is there as a guide, not for you to actually offer that low.
What I will draw:
✩Ladies. Fair warning: Men may be genderbent. I like drawin' ladies. Men are difficult. Teehee.
✩Avatars
✩OCs
✩Simplicity
✩Wings
✩Simple Animation (Blinking, Sparkles, etc.)

What I won't draw:
✩Clutter
✩Anthro
✩Mecha
✩Nudity

Note:
✩Groups.
✩Animation
Will cost more than standard the bribe.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

How trades work:
✩You order -> I accept
✩You start trade -> I confirm
✩I send you watermarked art -> You confirm trade.
✩I send you unwatermarked art -> I confirm trade.
✩[Most important step] Enjoy your art.

✩Slots✩
✩ Tamea Goldenrod | ✩

[quote="-l- Kori -l-"][/quote]
[center][color=black][size=11]Username:
Reference:
Bribe:
Chibi or Non-chibi:
Notes: [/size][/color][/center]

Navigation
Links Out/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Link In
-------------

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/goldenrod-art-looking-for-something-different-u-c-open/t.90096397_1/][IMG]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af302/GoldyEliss/sample/59f847bf-305f-4d40-a37c-7edec903740e_zps39fc9387.png[/IMG][/URL]

Navigation
Links Out/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Link Out
---------------

PM or Quote me here with your linky link to be added.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Navigation
Links Out/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
News
----------

9/22/2014...Battle Image Contest has closed and winners have been announced.
UPDATE**I am STILL working on the images for the storyboards..My life was disrupted and it's been hard to get into my art since.

9/09/2014...Goldy's Grandmother passed away. This day is the saddest Goldy has ever felt. A whole has opened in her world, and she feels as if she cannot climb out of it.
29/08/2014...Mmkay Storys have been found for the storyboard samples, whoops whoop. I've been really slacking on getting art done and I am so very sorry. I DO/WILL have time this weekend to clear out the two comm's I have and hopefully complete one of the story board sets. A new contest has started and freebies have been added..it's too bad people just have no interest in filling out the forms for them. sad
22/08/2014...Contest/Freebies Open, New Samples..Still working on a story board sample..WTB Story. sad
21/08/2014...***COMING SOON***
Restructuring, Price Changes, Less Fluff, NEW SAMPLES!! CONTEST and maybe even some freebies goin' on.
06/07/2014...the Shop is Scheduled To Re-Open mid-way through next week. Once updates to the front page are complete.
10/06/2014...Shop Closed until mid July. Life is just too busy right now.
03/05/2014...Price Changes in effect due to recent break down of MP and devaluation of Gold.
24/04/2014...Contest Winners Picked and Entry's closed.
30/03/2014...Contest Dates Changed..because I had them up wrong. GG. Keep on fillin' out the form yo.
2/03/2014...I have decided to remove the digital art section. I was only adding it to give people more options, but I really don't have time with the requests for 3D models. a new contest will be opening tonight.
5/02/2014...We have a waiting list..I'm really sorry. Yes I'm still working on the contest prizes and the digital samples. No I do not know when I will be done.
1/02/2014...First Contest Closed, Winners chosen -default you all win- Working on Sketches and Digital Samples.
28/01/2014...We have a contest~
26/01/2014...Thread Opened, Still U/C
26/01/2014...Thread Was Created

Navigation
Links Out/News

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Recently Completed Comm
------------------------------------------

User Image

Recently Completed Contest Art
----------------------------------------------------

From the September Combat Contest, 2nd place prize.

User Image

Recently Completed Freebie
---------------------------------------------

User Image

Older Completed Things
------------------------------------

Comms...

Freebies...

Contests...

Goldy's Dev art can be found here. I do NOT upload everything to Dev art. This Gallery does have NSFW pieces in it.

Gracious Prophet

'Tamea Goldenrod'
EEEEKKK definitely interested! <3 Not everyday you see something like this around Gaia haha
How much do you usually go for for a fullbody render? C:

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
n0em
'Tamea Goldenrod'
EEEEKKK definitely interested! <3 Not everyday you see something like this around Gaia haha
How much do you usually go for for a fullbody render? C:

//shrug.

uuuh..I dunno? I've never really sold them. I usually just do freebie's and work for tips.
gonk
It's hard to price them because really only a select few people want them. I've tried the pricing forums but people generally just tell me they don't know how to price them.
gonk

Gracious Prophet

Tamea Goldenrod

Hmmmm is it difficult and time consuming for you to render? o:

Loyal Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
n0em
Tamea Goldenrod

Hmmmm is it difficult and time consuming for you to render? o:

It really depends on what is in the picture?

Gracious Prophet

Tamea Goldenrod

If you were to render something like this, my OC, would it be difficult? I just really don't want to make a lowball offer, which is the reason why I'm asking these questions lmao x)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff