Oh Pretty! 0.21513944223108 21.5% [ 54 ]
Must Order! 0.1195219123506 12.0% [ 30 ]
Omnomnom!! 0.14342629482072 14.3% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 251 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 420 421 422 > >> >>> »|

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

User Image

◟ ① A Clever or Artful Skill ② False or Insincere Behavior ③ An Artful Stratagem

Fool's Gold. Easy to find. Easy to be fooled by!
                                      My name is Ambivalently. I've been an artist for most of my life.
                                      I'm a college educated and self-taught artist.
                                      I've done everything from murals to canvas to digital to traditional media.
                                      Hopefully what I create here you find to your liking.
                                      Please be sure to <3 My thread when you stop in.
                                      If you choose to </3 - Please tell me why? I love feedback. Both positive and negative. Give me a chance to grow?

STATUS : Slots Sealed - Not Taking Further Commissions in this thread - Will Link new Joint Art Shop thread when available. Please take the time to still chat with me, though - I would love to answer any questions you have about me or commissions. smile

[ Current Work in Progress ]

User Image

User Image

◟ O1.O1.2O14
                                      User Image
                                      The Joint Auction and Joint Shop are set in motion. biggrin Go have fun! Make sure to check the rules and take note of what I will and won't be doing in the future shop! (dun dun dunnnnn)
                                      ◟ 12.16. 2O13
                                      To clear up any confusion: I had a "lost" commissioner re-contact me (funny story, really) me earlier this week. That's why there hasn't been a lot of shop progress. I got the initial request out of the way and they are AWESOME and PATIENT. I will be getting all the sketching I can do out of the way now.
                                      ДɌτɨҒɨϹℇ is still slated to close. I will host an auction with the people I'm opening the joint shop with and I promise to provide links here as well as forwarding information to the new shop!
                                      Again: No commissions will be left behind. Anything I have here remaining WILL MOVE to the new shop when it opens! I hope you will all come and visit me there and get to know my artsy friends!
                                      ◟ 12.O6. 2O13
                                      Currently discussing opening a joint shop with my friend Vo and a few others. This means ДɌτɨҒɨϹℇ will close in due time. Any commissions I have at ДɌτɨҒɨϹℇ's close will move to the new joint shop!
                                      I am beginning the transition into the "bribe-only" and "auction" world of art. I want to thank everyone who has ever ordered from me to give me all of these amazing samples. I'm grateful to have made so many friends along the way, too. I hope everyone will enjoy the transition to my joint shop and into my crazy realm of bribery. <3
                                      ◟ 12.O2. 2O13
                                      I am officially back and at work again. ДɌτɨҒɨϹℇ has officially been converted into a Bribe shop. I think. If you notice any weird working or sentences. . . Let me know. I'm not perfect!

User Image

Welcome & Announcements | Rules | Examples | Slots & Form | Prices | Affiliates

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

User Image

◟ ①
                                      Read the rules. I wrote them for a reason. . .
                                      ◟ ②
                                      Please don't steal or claim my work as yours. You are, however, welcome to drool on it.
                                      ◟ ③
                                      Please do not rush or hound me about your art. It can cause me to cancel your order. I don't work well under anyone's pressure but my own. If you haven't had an update from me in a while, please feel free to ask me what's up.
                                      ◟ ④
                                      I reserve the right to refuse any commission on my own grounds for my own reasons. I retain the right to use artistic freedom. If you are super-duper a**l OCD-level of picky you will not enjoy working with me and I will not enjoy working with you.
                                      ◟ ⑤
                                      If I'm not online I will get to your questions when I can. Feel free to PM me but, please, don't openly harass my Inbox. If I miss an offer - Please PM me or Quote me and notify me. GAIA is dumb about thread post alerts!
                                      ◟ ⑥
                                      Type like a real human being and, please, do NOT quote any posts from the first page, please. If you do either of these I will not guarantee a response.
                                      ◟ ⑦
                                      Please check the announcements. They can contain commission information!

User Image

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

User Image

◟ LATEST COMPLETED IMAGE
                                      User Image

◟ NEWEST > > > OLDEST

◟ DONATION LINE ART W/ SIMPLE SHADING
                                      These styles & sizes can vary depending on donation amount. Feel free to donate at any time to receive an experimental sketch with splashes of color.
                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

◟ CHUBBY CHIBI
                                      By popular demand! These chibis come with larger heads than bodies! These will be simplified to keep them from being over-loaded.
                                      User Image User Image

◟ CHIBI
                                      Semi-simplified to prevent over-loading the chibi. These are larger than chubby chibis and have a great deal more detail. With or without background depends on the bribe.

◟ CARTOON / ANIME
                                      Semi-pin-up-y. Trying to not be too realistic with these. Drawn with immense detail with anime or cartoon-ish shading. Style is adjustable according to request. Available in everything from bust to full body.

◟ SEMI-REALISM
                                      Typically these are done in the cartoon-y style but have a significantly increased amount of detail and texture. Less anime or cartoon expression, facial features and body styles. Drawn with immense detail. Available in everything from bust to full body.
                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image

◟ REALISM
                                      Prepare to pay through the nose. These Bribes must be of significant value. Immense attention to detail, textures and tones.
                                      User Image

◟ EMOTICON SETS Bribe according to the number you desire. Specify bust or body. Intended to be drawn with less detail than a normal chibi. Typically flat-shaded unless requested and bribed otherwise.

◟ OTHER OPTIONS
                                      I will attempt anything. Let's Talk and See What You're After.
                                      Displayed here are "Scratchy Paint", "Simple Shade", "Black and White w/ Color Splash".
                                      User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

User Image

◟ Open Slots Do Not Guarantee I Am Accepting Commissions

① [ Closed ]
                                      ② [ Closed ]
                                      ③ [ Closed ]
                                      ④ [ Closed ]
                                      ⑤ Xelvorktork - Fullbody Elegant Badass Male [ Fleshing out Sketch classified_fu ]

User Image

User Image

◟ ORDER FORM
                                      Please fill this out and post it here in the thread.
                                      Please quote me so I don't miss your post!
                                      Please try to include a tektek list if your avatar is complex. It really helps!
                                      If this is an OC request, please include a description and, if possible, other references.
                                      If this is a Game Character request (such as WoW, League, Rift, etc) please make sure to include ample screen shot references.
                                      Please try to make the offer match your desires. (Here's an example of what not to do!)
                                      I can discuss pricing- so no fear. I don't bite. . . Much.

[size=14][color=#cc9933]◟ In Exchange for Fool's Gold. . .[/color][/size]
                                        [size=11][color=#cc9933]Username: [/color][color=#998844]Your Name Here[/color]
                                        [color=#cc9933]Art Style Requested: [/color][color=#998844]Your Request Here[/color]
                                        [color=#cc9933]Other stuff: [/color][color=#998844]What Other Stuff? [/color]
                                        [color=#cc9933]Extra Stuff? Ideas?: [/color][color=#998844]Any Ideas? [/color]
                                        [color=#cc9933]Offer: [/color][color=#998844]Insert Offer Here[/color]

User Image

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

User Image

◟ Pricing Information & Regulations
                                      Simply specify what you want and offer a bribe to meet your expectations!
                                      I do accept couple and group commissions.
                                      I have multiple coloring styles. If you don't specify I will simply do the "goto" shading and coloring for the art requested.

◟ CURRENT SUPER BRIBES
                                      Offer these items and receive a priority slot which guarantees focus on your art until completion - feel free to offer these even when slots are full!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

◟ CURRENT INSTA-BRIBE ITEMS
                                      Offer any of these items and you're almost guaranteed a spot depending on what kind of piece you want! Equivalent Gold Value + Also guarantee's spots!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

None of these items up your alley? Check out my Wishlist for more Options!!
                                      Don't Have the Gold or the Items? Real Life Commissions Are Available!

User Image

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

User Image

◟ Becoming Affiliated
                                      Made Simple!
                                      Just add my banner to your affiliates then post here in my thread with your banner and code!
                                      I prefer banner sizes to be 88x31 or 200x40. If you banner is super epic huge I probably won't add it.
                                      Closed shops, broken images and other shenanigans will be removed!

◟ IN.
                                      88x31
                                      User Image
                                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/first-15-reserved-feel-free-to-post-if-you-want/t.85810999/][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/atfsbutton_zps067b714b.png[/img][/url]

200x40
                                      User Image
                                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/fresh-out-the-kitchen-slots-open/t.85810999/][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/atfbbutton_zpsf2a8a114.png[/img][/url]

◟ OUT.

User Image

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

User Image

◟ Throughout The Decade I've Been on GAIA....
                                      I've collected a lot of Art. I love art. I love making art. I love collecting art.
                                      This is my personal collection from artists all over GAIA.
                                      I'm always looking to add to this collection.
                                      This post is under construction.

User Image

Welcome | Announcements | Rules | Examples | Slots | Form | Prices | Affiliates | Auction | My Art Collection

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Fox Bakudan's Waifu

Princess Felidae

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items