Username : CloudControl
Style1 : [Chibi]-[Couple]
Style2 : [Full-CG]
What you want?: [Avatar & Anime Character]
Referenzes :
User Image

Or

User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Price : 400k + Any other costs

Other : Not so much a background per say, but I would like to have Cream the Rabbit holding onto a pair of monkey bars. Also, she is barefoot. Have my avie playfully tickling Cream's cute feet and underarms, while Cream tries to hold in her laughter but finds it nearly impossible to do so. Depending on which avie you choose, the hat or tail would do some tickling as well. Should this order be accepted, make sure that Cream has toes on her feet. I've seen lots of art that has no toes in them.

Wicked Monster

40,900 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • The Temptations 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

I want Butterfly Art!
Username : vodka_vixen
Style1 : fullbody
Style2 : full CG
What you want?: Avatar
References : Current User Image (<-- Quick chibi for ref, since tektek doesn't have the items, and no one else has drawn her yet.)

Price : 200k + 100k tip

Other : This is technically an OC, but until I can get some art references, my avi is the best I can do. XD She's dark-natured and has a wicked sense of humor, so please nothing "cute". Other than that, have as much fun and take as much liberty with her design as you'd like. XD

Adorable Lover

CloudControl

I want Butterfly Art!
Username : CloudControl
Style1 : [Chibi]-[Couple]
Style2 : [Full-CG]
What you want?: [Avatar & Anime Character]
Referenzes :
User Image

Or

User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Price : 400k + Any other costs

Other : Not so much a background per say, but I would like to have Cream the Rabbit holding onto a pair of monkey bars. Also, she is barefoot. Have my avie playfully tickling Cream's cute feet and underarms, while Cream tries to hold in her laughter but finds it nearly impossible to do so. Depending on which avie you choose, the hat or tail would do some tickling as well. Should this order be accepted, make sure that Cream has toes on her feet. I've seen lots of art that has no toes in them.

okay I will try smile my english isnt the best yet.

Adorable Lover

vodka_vixen

I want Butterfly Art!
References : Current User Image (<-- Quick chibi for ref, since tektek doesn't have the items, and no one else has drawn her yet.)

Other : This is technically an OC, but until I can get some art references, my avi is the best I can do. XD She's dark-natured and has a wicked sense of humor, so please nothing "cute". Other than that, have as much fun and take as much liberty with her design as you'd like. XD

I cant see the picture for reference mad
and, a normal fullbody? or did you mean a chibi?

Wicked Monster

40,900 Points
  • The Temptations 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Alien-Angel
vodka_vixen

I want Butterfly Art!

Sorry - my photobucket's been kinda weird lately. It should work now. And I meant a chibi. sweatdrop

Adorable Lover

vodka_vixen
Alien-Angel
vodka_vixen

I want Butterfly Art!

Sorry - my photobucket's been kinda weird lately. It should work now. And I meant a chibi. sweatdrop

ah okay biggrin D
Im full at the moment,...BUT 1 order is tomorrow finish,so I can add you to the slots allready smile

Wicked Monster

40,900 Points
  • The Temptations 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Alien-Angel
vodka_vixen
Alien-Angel
vodka_vixen

I want Butterfly Art!

ah okay biggrin D
Im full at the moment,...BUT 1 order is tomorrow finish,so I can add you to the slots allready smile

Cool. Would you like me to start the trade now, or later?

Adorable Lover

vodka_vixen
Alien-Angel
vodka_vixen
Alien-Angel
vodka_vixen

I want Butterfly Art!

ah okay biggrin D

you can send it allready,but dont accept.
When the picture is finished,I will give you a watermarked version of it,after this we will complete the trade and than I will give you the picture without a watermark

Wicked Monster

40,900 Points
  • The Temptations 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Alien-Angel
vodka_vixen
Alien-Angel
vodka_vixen
Alien-Angel
vodka_vixen

I want Butterfly Art!

ah okay biggrin D

you can send it allready,but dont accept.
When the picture is finished,I will give you a watermarked version of it,after this we will complete the trade and than I will give you the picture without a watermark

'kay. Trade sent. Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces