Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  closed

for plat

c: 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Bashful Bunny

hi! i want to try out something a little new. just tell me what you want me to draw and toss some gold/plat at me. i'll draw something i believe is worth the amount that you gave me! you can give me as little as 1 plat or as much as 1 mil plat, i'll just give you a product worth that amount. (if i like your request in particular, you may be pleasantly surprised redface ) it can be a 5 second doodle or a piece that takes hours to finish! i mostly just want to practice my skills some more and mess around with some brushes, but here's some examples of what you could get:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

if for some reason you are interested in commissioning me for rlc, pm me! rlc requests will take priority + you can choose exactly what you want from me. i'll also send you wips to make sure you're satisfied with what you get!

edit: i'll also take wl items! you can see my wl on my profile. i probably should add that i may or may not be slow as well lol

done:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Simp

dasdhajkshdjkahdjahjskdha
no gold now aklsjdaklsdjklada

Bashful Bunny

papidadi

lolol you can always come back when you do have some >3>

Simp

tiramisoo
papidadi

lolol you can always come back when you do have some >3>
ofc i will!!
Consider my current for 1T? biggrin

Adorable Garbage

Hello! Would you consider any of my avis HERE for 250k Plat?

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

hi friend! *cuddles with* domokun stargate

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

tiramisoo
2sammygate
tiramisoo
2sammygate

oops never answered here.

yeah he was really setting up for a big ending when he got the ultimatum.
i wonder if the anime adaptation of the final arc is going to go the way kubo originally wanted to go
domokun stargate

maybe! since i assume he'll be able to have some say in how it'll go but idk lol

btw here you go!
User ImageUser Image

omg they both came out amazing! emotion_kirakira the black doris art is still my fave of yours but this might be second!
-Lunar Ice goddess

art pickup! o3o

WOW ONE OF THE GAIA ARTISTS ORDERED FROM YOU. what an honor! O_O

yeah here's hoping he won't have them stick with the manga ending because it's how the manga ended x_x
domokun stargate

i'm happy to hear that! :'D

and tbh i didn't even realized that was what the colored name meant lmao xox i'm pleasantly surprised redface

the one time when you don't want the anime to follow the manga XD

since old thread ded dragging this to the new one :3

that and your black doris avi of mine would be good showpieces. though i think your best piece is the couple you did for butler of the phantomhive. you always make the girls so much shorter tho XD

and yep that's what it means! it's hard to see the brown past the flair glow but her name under it says "artist" rather than "community member".
the fact that she likes your art enough to order from you means maybe you'll get a job offer from gaia one day o3o

exactly! i wanna know kubo's original ending idea!
domokun stargate

Bashful Bunny

Dumbee Jesse

can do! just send a trade c:

Bashful Bunny

Stitched Aqua
Hello! Would you consider any of my avis HERE for 250k Plat?

i def can, ty for all the options! just send a trade c:

Bashful Bunny

2sammygate

that and your black doris avi of mine would be good showpieces. though i think your best piece is the couple you did for butler of the phantomhive. you always make the girls so much shorter tho XD

and yep that's what it means! it's hard to see the brown past the flair glow but her name under it says "artist" rather than "community member".
the fact that she likes your art enough to order from you means maybe you'll get a job offer from gaia one day o3o

domokun stargate

nice to see you in this thread too :p

i like how that one turned out a lot too but i ended up just choosing a random one to display because i was too lazy to actually sit down and be like, "hey, which one is best" lolol
tbh at first i didn't want to make all of the couple ones like that, but most of them ended up like that bc of the character profiles i was given and i kinda just stuck with it XD

haha, that'd be a bit much for what i do lolol, but ty for explaining!

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

tiramisoo
2sammygate

domokun stargate

i like how that one turned out a lot too but i ended up just choosing a random one to display because i was too lazy to actually sit down and be like, "hey, which one is best" lolol
tbh at first i didn't want to make all of the couple ones like that, but most of them ended up like that bc of the character profiles i was given and i kinda just stuck with it XD

been waiting for you to post one emotion_bigheart
now i just gotta choose an avi!

yeah you've done a ton of pieces, especially since i ordered so many from you lol but at least all my orders kept your shop alive! owo
oh i see lol. if i did a couple i'd want the girl taller 8D

why do you think that? you have talent!
domokun stargate
tiramisoo
Dumbee Jesse

can do! just send a trade c:

Awesome! Sending trade User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Baby

hey hey! can I offer 1t for whatever you'll give me of my cute demon girl?
Here's a ref for her face. Feel free to play with her outfit design and colors,
as long as her hair and features stay the same <3

Bashful Bunny

2sammygate
tiramisoo
2sammygate

domokun stargate

been waiting for you to post one emotion_bigheart
now i just gotta choose an avi!

yeah you've done a ton of pieces, especially since i ordered so many from you lol but at least all my orders kept your shop alive! owo
oh i see lol. if i did a couple i'd want the girl taller 8D

why do you think that? you have talent!
domokun stargate

true that haha XD
i'll keep that in mind if you ever want a couple piece done again :p

thank you, that means a lot! i just have a lot i need to improve on lolol xox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers