Welcome to Gaia! ::

-I- Bitty -I-'s Rizzler

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Rynsyque

Type and size: Flat color, waist up or so? I don't like asking for full-bodies but if the bribe works for that, then sweet :3
Pose/characteristic: Like the ones the avi is in is fine, or something flirty
Reference:
User ImageUser Image

Bribe: 1tril gold
Additional Information: Nothing comes to mind.
TechnicalAo
Rynsyque

Type and size: Flat color, waist up or so? I don't like asking for full-bodies but if the bribe works for that, then sweet :3
Reference:
User ImageUser Image

Hi! It's taken a while for me to get back to you, so just checking, is your order still open? I like it ^^ I have a pose in mind for a full-body, but I'll have to see what ends up working out. As a heads-up, this might also take me a while as life is pretty busy.

Let me know if you're still interested!

-I- Bitty -I-'s Rizzler

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
rynsyque
TechnicalAo
Rynsyque

Reference:
User ImageUser Image

Hi! It's taken a while for me to get back to you, so just checking, is your order still open? I like it ^^ I have a pose in mind for a full-body, but I'll have to see what ends up working out. As a heads-up, this might also take me a while as life is pretty busy.

Yes, I am! And that's fine. My life is also busy right now so I will lose track of time and it'll seem like it took you hours don't worry lmao I keep forgetting that I've even ordered art lately

Kawaii Fatcat

16,575 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Chi Kiyomizu

I would love to be in your quote list for when you open GG again ^^User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TechnicalAo
rynsyque
TechnicalAo
Rynsyque

Reference:
User ImageUser Image

Yes, I am! And that's fine. My life is also busy right now so I will lose track of time and it'll seem like it took you hours don't worry lmao I keep forgetting that I've even ordered art lately

Great! Go ahead and send the trade then ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces