Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Rabbit

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100

Hey! I'm accepting slots to draw Gaia charas and OC's!
I can do bust/extended bust shots as sketches, grayscale or as coloured pieces

------
Sketch style
User Image
------
Grayscale style
User Image
------
Coloured style
User Image

User Image
------

Will Draw
--
-Slight NSFW
-Slight gore
-----------------
Will not draw
--
-Hard NSFW
-Hard gore
-Furry
-Mecha
-Couples

To request, please put the offer amount, type of style (e.g coloured bust shot), and a reference (Gaia avi sprite art is a-ok!).
Requests without provided references and without requested style will not be accepted.

I'll reply to accepted requests, and you can trade me to begin
(I will finish the trade once I'm done and sent the art, I'll DM you the link)

If you would like to see my RLC pricing please refer to Here

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
I know it says you do Gaia Characters, but what about OCs?

Greedy Rabbit

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100
Made Of Nutella

Oops yes I'll definitely do OC's! I'll edit my listing to include em smile

Super Waffles

Would Denial seem okay? I can pay 700 billion for a sketch or colored style, whichever seems better for that price? They're not exactly humanoid, if that's okay too. Thanks! ^-^;

Greedy Rabbit

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100
Teuicui
Would Denial seem okay? I can pay 700 billion for a sketch or colored style, whichever seems better for that price? They're not exactly humanoid, if that's okay too. Thanks! ^-^;

Hey, I can do it in a sketch style smile are there any props you'd like the character with?

Super Waffles

Dreuka
Teuicui

Hey, I can do it in a sketch style smile are there any props you'd like the character with?

Thank you! There are some in the refs, but otherwise it could be holding a twig/stick that it came across and thought would be helpful/etc. --Should I send a trade now?

Greedy Rabbit

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100
Teuicui
Dreuka
Teuicui

Thank you! There are some in the refs, but otherwise it could be holding a twig/stick that it came across and thought would be helpful/etc. --Should I send a trade now?

no problem! and yes send through the trade now (´ ε `) i'll PM you an initial sketch for approval~

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Dreuka
Made Of Nutella

Would you consider my OC Catalina?

Here is the Info I have on her, I can offer 1tril in gold

Catalina McNeil
Here is a written reference, below will be drawn ones
Name: Catalina McNeil (Later becomes Catalina McNeil Esposito)
Bloodline: ½ Italian ½ Irish
Height: 5’6
Weight: 135lbs
Hair Color: Dark Auburn
Eye color: Bright Blue
Body Build: Slender, with slight muscles, showing
Preferred Weapons: (does not fight)
Personality: She is a kind-hearted loving woman, who somehow puts up with a husband who is in the Mafia. She is one who spoils people she cares about with little things, mostly little treats or special things. Her Irish blood keeps her one who can be the life of a part, and keep it going long after it would be dead, and her Italian side keeps her pride up so that she never doubts herself. She is one who can lower even the stoniest of men’s walls, and squeeze her way in, (see Johnny for an example)
Physical Description: Catalina usually keeps her hair to about mid-back, and either in a messy like bun with a small braid on the left side, or in a ponytail, if it isn’t down. When working she wears a pink dress which does to her knees, with black buttons and a sash around the middle, with a white apron with pockets over it. However, when she is out of work, she wears dresses which are usually lighter in color, mainly light blues and greens, or sometimes even white. Her blue eyes are usually brought out by a small flower hairpin her mother had given her, so she wears it what seems to be constantly. She wears a simple gold band on her ring from when she married Johnny.
Bio: Catalina comes from a rather large Irish family, though she recently immigrated without them to the United States, she rented an apartment near Aidan’s family, who took her in as one of there own, and helped her. She later was introduced to Johnny by Aidan during a big family party, and it was love at first sight (well sort of). She later married him, even though he insisted that he didn’t want her mixed up in that kind of stuff, though he finds out time and time again, he shouldn’t underestimate her. She came from a big family in Ireland, her father Pure Italian, and her Mother Pure Irish. Her father ran a rather large Mafia so she is not completely out of the loop, and is very good at picking things out about people.
Family:
- Johnny (Husband)
- Nathanael (Son)
- Eavan (daughter)
Note: (The rest of her family she keeps a secret due to her father’s business in Ireland)[/

Here are some samples of the kinds of dress styles she would wear XxX XxX XxX
And here is a reference to her Flower Hairpin XxX

REFERENCES
Thank you LeiDwagonXXXXXThank you Kalis_Hiraya
XXXXX Thank you Fulnoire

Greedy Rabbit

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100
Made Of Nutella
Dreuka
Made Of Nutella

Catalina McNeil
Personality: She is a kind-hearted loving woman, who somehow puts up with a husband who is in the Mafia. She is one who spoils people she cares about with little things, mostly little treats or special things. Her Irish blood keeps her one who can be the life of a part, and keep it going long after it would be dead, and her Italian side keeps her pride up so that she never doubts herself. She is one who can lower even the stoniest of men’s walls, and squeeze her way in, (see Johnny for an example)
Physical Description: Catalina usually keeps her hair to about mid-back, and either in a messy like bun with a small braid on the left side, or in a ponytail, if it isn’t down. When working she wears a pink dress which does to her knees, with black buttons and a sash around the middle, with a white apron with pockets over it. However, when she is out of work, she wears dresses which are usually lighter in color, mainly light blues and greens, or sometimes even white. Her blue eyes are usually brought out by a small flower hairpin her mother had given her, so she wears it what seems to be constantly. She wears a simple gold band on her ring from when she married Johnny.
Bio: Catalina comes from a rather large Irish family, though she recently immigrated without them to the United States, she rented an apartment near Aidan’s family, who took her in as one of there own, and helped her. She later was introduced to Johnny by Aidan during a big family party, and it was love at first sight (well sort of). She later married him, even though he insisted that he didn’t want her mixed up in that kind of stuff, though he finds out time and time again, he shouldn’t underestimate her. She came from a big family in Ireland, her father Pure Italian, and her Mother Pure Irish. Her father ran a rather large Mafia so she is not completely out of the loop, and is very good at picking things out about people.
Family:
- Johnny (Husband)
- Nathanael (Son)
- Eavan (daughter)
Note: (The rest of her family she keeps a secret due to her father’s business in Ireland)[/

REFERENCES
XXXXX Thank you Fulnoire

accepted (´ ε `) Start the trade and I'll shoot you a DM

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Dreuka
Made Of Nutella
Dreuka
Made Of Nutella

Catalina McNeil
Family:
- Johnny (Husband)
- Nathanael (Son)
- Eavan (daughter)

REFERENCES
XXXXX Thank you Fulnoire

accepted (´ ε `) Start the trade and I'll shoot you a DM
Yay, thank you so much

Greedy Rabbit

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • 20 Wins 100