Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Welcome to Dino Sprinkles, a joint art shop dedicated to quality and fun. Feel free to order art, or just chat us up, we don't bite!

(Disclaimers: actual dinosaurs may bite! To prevent biting, please avoid feeding or petting the dinosaurs. The staff of Dino Sprinkles is not responsible for any injuries sustained. Have a nice day!)

News &Announcements
»Tue Feb 22, 2011;; we are deemed popular by 1OO votes!
»Aug 28, 2010;; shop's first anniversary & revamp is unveiled!
»Nov 05, 2010;; shop front updated//looking for affiliates!

Vote us <3 please! if not, tell us how to improve and why!
                      User Image

Here at Dino Sprinkles, we have a few simple rules that we’d like for you do abide by.
                      or else

O1. Follow the ToS
                      O2. Respect the artists, be polite
                      O3. Please, don’t quote the front page
                      O4. The artists prefer that you post orders here, not in a PM
                      O5. Talk like a human, thanks
                      O5. Send a trade (with the page number) as soon as the artist accepts your order.
                      O6. When ordering, it would be prefered to provide a reference, and not "current avi plz!"
                      O7. We don't mind quoting! (In fact we definitely encourage it!) But to keep things neat.

We'd appreciate it if you could quote like this whenever possible! (empty) Thanks!
                      Dino Sprinkless

User Image

The artists of Dino Sprinkles are delighted to give free drawings to frequent customers, chatters, and avatars we particularly like. But please, don’t ask for them. Any and all freebies will be given spontaneously.

User Image
                      xxxxxx
                      GRAND PAGE 1OOO FREEBIE:
                      first post to page 1OOO will get a grab bag including a piece of art from all our dino artists!
                      * restrictions apply

User Image

[img]http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu167/yuck_bologna/Gallery/banners/jouhjgh-3.png[/img]
[color=#ff9393][size=13][b]Pretty Please, with Sprinkles on Top…[/b][/size][/color][size=10]
[color=#ffaaaa]I want this drawn:[/color] {insert ref here}
[color=#ffaaaa]By this artist:[/color] {insert artist’s name}
[color=#ffaaaa]In this style: [/color]{insert style here}
[color=#ffaaaa]For this much:[/color] {insert amount of gold}
[color=#ffaaaa]Also: [/color]{insert additional comments} [/size]
User Image
User ImageUser Image

ABOUT ME
          it's summer. yuss. okay. i like really cute, kawaii desudesu crap. hohoho. no boys pleasee.

WILL/WON'T DO
          will: chicks. cute. ocs.
          won't: clutterfuuck. boys. couples. nekkid.

SAMPLES
          User Image | User Image | User Image

PRICES
          ugly cheeb - 100k+
          mini cheeb - 70k+

SLOTS
          1. open.
          2. open.

PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

ABOUT ME
              I'm basically your normal wannabe artist. Spend most of my time in a cave drawing/ listening to music/ procrastinating. Wooooooo. That's the life right there.
              Bytheway, my style tends to change on a [insert time period] basis, so please check the previous customers section for the most updated samples.

SAMPLES
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PRICES
              50k | Chibi Headshot
              200k | Fullbody Chibi

250k | Bust
              any price | Experimental

***How much you pay varies directly with the quality of the art you'll receive.

SLOTS
              1. R0yalPain
              2. closed for now :<

PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS
              Kasiakittyg | URL-length | Alyrith | Sheepsareso Fuzzy | maireika | DonutOtaku | Dove95 | xXLittleLostAliceXx | Zantessen
              Hawaiiangaldreams | gray skies | Viva Viola [1] [2] | ||||||||

User Image
              >>>ABOUT ME
              Gothi here. I suck. I am gonna be picky for the mystery boxes. unless
              you offer like something off my wishlist. haha. <3 otherwise 15k is fine,
              but you could pick between chibi / regular if you offer (wishlist) item :)

>>>SAMPLES

Check out "archives" at Tumblr.

>>>PRICES

15k flat | mystery box
              1 million | chibi

>>>SLOTS

1 ) open

>>> PICKUPS

business is so slow ; there is no point in this ; the samples would be old.

User Image
      User Image

ABOUT ME
              Hi, I'm Saph. I'm horribly awkward. I like art, and I'm on the track to make it my life, but in general my gaia stuff is a bit fail-tastic. But it's fun. I also like music, green things, dogs, the world, and stuff.

SAMPLES
              User Image User Image User Image

PRICES
              10k | Regular
              15k | Regular Blinking

SLOTS

1. [Extended Hiatus. </3]

PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS

User Image
                      User Image

Links in ♥
                      User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/lzkfgy][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/29tmgmz[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://tiny.cc/dinoshop][img]http://tiny.cc/wyq55[/img][/url]

Links out ♥
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

-reserved #13-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces