f(x) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
What's K-pop? 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Open/ Closed / Full

Please remember to press the User Image button! ;D I'm currently trying to get the 'Popular' tag, so please help me!

Livestream - Offline

Want to see more of my art as soon as it's done? Click here and stalk me on these places!

Announcements

20/04/13 ■
        Layout and name changed, New Styles have now replaced old ones, raised prices.
        25/02/13 ■
        Artwork Prices have now changed. Now finished updating examples and prices and open again for business.
        04/01/13 ■
        Artwork has resumed being made. Sorry for the long wait.
        29/12/12 ■
        Artwork will continue being made on the 3rd of January. Sorry for any inconveniences.
        12/12/12 ■
        Closed for Christmas - All orders put on hold until I'm less busy drawing presents.
        12/10/12 ■
        New Form Added- Scroll to the bottom of page 1 to find it!
        07/10/12 ■
        Free Bunny Emotes! Displayed in the second last post, use them if you wish! c:

ᴼᴾᴱᴺ
User ImageUser Image

Examples

Chibi Examples

User Image User Image User Image

Manga Examples

Semi-Realistic Style

Examples of my Backgrounds

These are some backgrounds I've done- these are BRIBES ONLY and they must be good or I'll probably produce poo. I'd also like a detailed description of the background you want when you order.

User ImageUser Image

Do's & Don'ts

Do's

Cute, Sexy, Boys, Girls, Girls semi-nudity, ocs, fanart, couples, avatars, dark themes, simple furries, may try drawing a mecha if I feel like it's good for a first try

Don'ts

Boys nudity, gore, sexual themes, cluttered avatars, real people
User ImageUser Image

Prices

Chibis
Headshot sketch - 10k
Headshot Lineart - 30k
Headshot Flat Coloured - 40k
Headshot Full Coloured - 70k

Fullbody Sketch - 50k
Fullbody Lineart - 80k
Fullbody Flat Coloured - 100k
Fullbody Full Coloured - 150k

Manga
Headshot sketch - 30k
Headshot Lineart - 50k
Headshot Flat Coloured - 60k
Headshot Full Coloured - 90k

Fullbody Sketch - 70k
Fullbody Lineart - 100k
Fullbody Flat Coloured - 120k
Fullbody Full Coloured - 170k

Couple Art is double the price.

Special Offer - Semi-Realistic

Headshot Sketch - 15k
Headshot Lineart - 25k
Headshot Flat Coloured - 40k
Headshot Full Coloured - 60k

Backgrounds
Bribes only- must provide detailed explanation of what you want the background to be. Bigger the bribe, higher the quality of background.

Order Form in Last Post

Do not send the trade until I have quoted you accepting your order!
User ImageUser Image

Rules

1. We all know the drill, guys. Keep to the Gaia ToS at all times.

2. Send the trade straight after posting the form to prove you have the gold. I don't wanna make your art and then find that you don't have the right amount to pay me for it.

3. Please don't critique my art on my art shop. Its really annoying when someone is like "Hey, goodluck with your art shop. Although, [insert random critique here]. Once again, goodluck!" cos everyone is like "Hey, that dude is right, I'm not buying from here. O:"

4. Please don't withdraw your order after I've already started drawing it. If you want to withdraw, check with me first if I've started it yet, and if I haven't you can withdraw it. If I've already started, and you don't want it anymore, I'm going to complete the drawing anyway and you will have to pay at least half the agreed price.

5. Please be patient! If I haven't finished your art yet, I might be doing something irl! I have a life too, you know! xD

6. Please press the <3 button and vote in the poll!

7. Please do not quote me in my own topic. I get a notification whenever someone posts here, and whenever someone quotes me. Getting two notifications is really, really annoying.

8. I will allow myself to have a thing called Artists Freedom- It means I might add a bow here, or there, or change that a bit.

9. If I don't respond to your order, most likely that means I'm not willing to do it unless on rare occasions that I become lazy and haven't accepted new orders yet.

10. I stress this point very much- If you have a problem with waiting, don't order. I have a life, and most likely will be watching anime inbetween orders. Or sleeping. Or doing something social. Or going to school. So please, don't order if you don't like waiting or are in a hurry. I don't like to be bribed to do orders first, either, so don't even attempt that. Its unfair for other people.

11. Please provide tektek links out to avatars if you want me to draw them. Otherwise, I'll probrably reject it.
User ImageUser Image

Competitions

Free Doodles

I'll be giving free doodles to people who bump the board a lot. But please, don't ask for one, because if you do I most likely won't do it.

Free Chibi Headshot

There will be a free fullcolour Chibi headshot for the person who posts first on the 10th page. Winner - x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

First post on page 70 will win a flat colour chibi headshot

First post on page 100 will win a full colour chibi fullbody

Good luck!
User ImageUser Image

Slots

Right now, I will take 3 slots. I don't want to have so many orders it becomes daunting. D: I'll choose the ones I like most and accept them.

User ImageUser Image

Links

Links In

Here is my affie button. Please use it!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/de/t.81364607/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd373/Frostielichious/rgsfkgjskfgj_zps92a47671.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

200 x 40 Buttons

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Others

User ImageUser Image

About the Artist

Ehh... I'll get this done later when I can be bothered. :3 Basically I'm a 15 year old girl (Turning 16!) who is obsessed with anime and manga. I live in Australia. I like kpop. SHINee <333
User ImageUser Image

Sites to Stalk me on

DeviantArt ~ x
Tumblr ~ x

PLEASE follow and watch me on dA and Tumblr!
User ImageUser Image

Dream Avatars

I have a dream avatar that I'm currently questing for the items for, and I'd accept any of these items as a payment for art.

User Image
Total Value: 5,755,398 Gold
After Exclusions: 0 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Astra-21: Ebony Lacewings
Jade Rabbit
Winter Rose
Constellation Pegasi
Misty Heart Clouds
Compass of Seidh
Keiongaku Style
Anesidora's Woe
White Swan
Antique Pierrot

Completed! :'D

After completing that avi, I'll start to work towards this dream avi. (I like pretty avis :'D)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 3,667,289 Gold
After Exclusions: 2,837,389 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Sainte Ciel: Storge
White Swan
Seelie Order
Creeping Vine
Winter Rose
Winter Bride
Spring Nymph
Sigrdrifa's Prayer
User ImageUser Image

Emoticons

Hey, guys! I've made some free Bunny emoticons that anyone can use, as long as you credit me for them!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Order Form

Okay, so by popular request, here is a form that is optional to use. You can just post refs, price and what style you want it to be drawn in if you wish.

[imgright]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd373/Frostielichious/aejfjgiusdfgg2_zpsa887584a.png[/imgright][imgleft]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd373/Frostielichious/aejfjgiusdfgg_zps2038560e.png[/imgleft]
[size=12][align=center][color=#333333] Hello, Frostie! I'd like some Milky Delights~
[color=#999999]___________________________________[/align][align=left]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#999999]
■[color=#333333]■[color=#999999]■ [color=#333333]Username [color=#999999]..............ღ [color=#333333]PUT USERNAME HERE [color=#999999]ღ
■[color=#333333]■[color=#999999]■ [color=#333333]References [color=#999999]............ღ [color=#333333]PROVIDE LINKS HERE[color=#999999]ღ
■[color=#333333]■[color=#999999]■ [color=#333333]Style [color=#999999]......................ღ [color=#333333]PUT STYLE HERE [color=#999999]ღ
■[color=#333333]■[color=#999999]■ [color=#333333]Offer [color=#999999]......................ღ [color=#333333]PUT OFFER HERE [color=#999999]ღ
■[color=#333333]■[color=#999999]■ [color=#333333]Animations [color=#999999].............ღ [color=#333333]PUT ANIMATION HERE [color=#999999]ღ
■[color=#333333]■[color=#999999]■ [color=#333333]Special Requests [color=#999999]...ღ [color=#333333]PUT REQUESTS HERE [color=#999999]ღ
■[color=#333333]■[color=#999999]■ [color=#333333]Tips [color=#999999]........................ღ [color=#333333]PUT TIP HERE [color=#999999]ღ

This is what it should look like.

User ImageUser Image
Hello, Frostie! I'd like some Milky Delights~

Username ..............ღ Frostielichious
                                              References ............ღ Tektek here.
                                              Style ......................ღ Manga, fullbody, fullcolour.
                                              Offer ......................ღ 160k
                                              Animations .............ღ Blinking.
                                              Special Requests ...ღ Really sparkly eyes.
                                              Tips ........................ღ 50k if I like it.

Please link the tekteks and img refs... it looks prettier :3 xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces