Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you there, lurker?

Yes, I am 0.42281879194631 42.3% [ 63 ]
I'm not saying 0.12751677852349 12.8% [ 19 ]
I'm not a lurker, I'm just haven't made a post yet 0.22818791946309 22.8% [ 34 ]
Just give me the gold for voting. 0.22147651006711 22.1% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Dapper Vampire

Now working on RLC and auction!

I NEED GOLD FOR MY QUEST FOR MICHAEL'S WINGS! So I'm selling arts!

PRICING
See my journal

FAQ

How much for some art?
See my journal

Do you do RLC?
Yes, see my journal

Do you do have an auction?
Yes, see my journal

I saw some art you did, I ignored the journal link in the signature and the journal link on your profile. Can I have some art?
Yes, see my journal

If I give you 1 million gold, will you draw my avi?
Seriously, just see my journal

I gots no money! Do you do art trade?
Mayyyybeeee in the future when I get a nice, fancy avi.

How about art contest?
Again, if I get a nice avi or a nice OC I need art for, I might start a contest with art as the prize!

What will/won't you draw?
Cute, young characters with lighter colour schemes will probably look better, but that's up to you. I'll try my very best to draw anything your heart desires.

Will you collab etc?
Projects and collabs are fun, I'll probably do it if enough money is involved. I can ink, I can colour, I can draw different styles... Just ask razz

Have you done my order yet? emotion_bigvein
No. If it's not in the top spot I haven't even started it.

You can't just leave! -Presses </3 at top of page- I want my art! emotion_donotwant
Try the auction or RLC me, baby xd Sorry, I just don't have the time any more. I wanna get back to realism and s**t.

Are you coming back?
Maybe

Dapper Vampire

Post your order using this order form:

Order Form

[b]I WANT ART![/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Offer[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Any Requests?:[/b]

Type: (Headshot/Waist-up/Fullbody)
Extra: (Mention anything price-changing here, like no colour, extra characters, complex/detailed characters or whatever)
Offer (Look to Pricing for details, use the biggest bribe to push ahead of the queue)
Reference: (Link a picture of a curent avi, tektek dream avi, OC art, etc here. This is so you don't change your avi halfway through cat_sweatdrop For non-Gaians, it's also a good idea to reference detailed items, or specific designs/patterns/colours. Character sheets are great.)
Any Requests?: (Pose? Facial expression? Background? Best to answer this, even just to tell me "DON'T USE THE COLOUR PURPLE, I HATE IT SO MUCH" or "DON'T MAKE HER SMILE, THAT'S NOT IN HER PERSONALITY" or something cat_xp basically you get what you ask for and anything else is left up to me)

Once I receive it, I'll add you to the slots below so you can see the progress.

Dapper Vampire

Hate waiting in line? Try RLC or Bid in the auction
User Image
(Auction is master slot. Customers can cancel orders here if they win the auction, orders can be carried over)

Slots
p14 - whisperingwillow - 2.5mil

p18 - Fairyptian - 7mil/2-0.1
p16 - Meldesuu - 3.2mil
p17 - Hera - 2.7mil-0.1
p18 - Seika Arai - 2.5mil
p18 - The Beldam - 2.6mil-0.1
pm - Your Most Desired fantasy - 2.5mil-0.1
p17 - White Dymond - 2.4mil-0.1
p16 - Empress Boa - 2.3mil
p18 - l u m i n o u s c i t y - 2.3mil
p16/18 - EpicFailPwnd - 1.1mil*2
p14 - Kawaii Onyx - 2mil
p14 - Argenti - 2mil
p14 - unwantedsysric - 2mil
p16 - cutesu - 1mil*2

Slots work first-come, first serve - although bribes allow you to to push ahead twisted . The person offering the most per character will go first (couples worth is halfed, chibi's are doubled, and animation is -0.1; hence the /2 *2 -0.1).
No cancelling orders if I've already started it (top spot). When I'm done, I'll PM you, you complete the trade, and I'll pm the art and post in the pickup so people can see more examples before buying. cat_3nodding

Awaiting Payment
emotion_zzz

Art Pickup
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dapper Vampire

THE QUEST
This is what it's all about! THE QUEST FOR MICHAEL'S WINGS! cat_evil
Whether you're buying art or not, tips are so helpful and all much appreciated! So thanks everyone who has helped out so far, and let's see how far we can get!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS MICHAEL'S WINGS OR ANY OF THE FEATHERY WINGS FROM THE ALCHEMY QUESTS, JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND I'LL DO IT. I NEED THOSE THINGS. scream Or at least tell me what kind of price you want for them, so I know how much I need to save up!

Whitelist
For helpful, generous people who deserve a mention cat_3nodding
gaia_angelleft EVERYONE heart I forgot to keep up with this... gaia_angelright

Blacklist
No one 3nodding

Dapper Vampire

Links in
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/x-___cute-art-temp-shop-___-x-come-get-it-quick/t.82384511_1/][img]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg493/prxd/avi%20art/banners%20n%20thumbs%20etc/avibanner0.gif[/img][/url]

Links out
PM or post if you want your banners here. You post mine, I post yours! cat_whee

Dapper Vampire

OPEN!!! cat_4laugh

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Quote:
Deckhand Prosopagnosia

I love your sample so much n_n I wanna order one for 150k!

REF>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will you do a art of me in real life? c: I can PM you picture of me but only PM because I don't want creepos on here also looking lol eek I'll pay 170k c:

Dapper Vampire

Bunaiko
Quote:
Deckhand Prosopagnosia

I love your avatar! I'm gonna go have dinner now but I'll do it right after! cat_sweatdrop

Dapper Vampire

Destroy-Kristy-Destroy
Will you do a art of me in real life? c: I can PM you picture of me but only PM because I don't want creepos on here also looking lol eek I'll pay 170k c:

Sure! I can try my best! Let me know if you want to be drawn in any specific clothing or anything
Prosopagnosia
Destroy-Kristy-Destroy

Sure! I can try my best! Let me know if you want to be drawn in any specific clothing or anything

Awh thanks(: I'll PM you pictures of me now. And It doesn't matter what pose really. And for the clothes... Anything Gothic/punk... I'm not a girly girl haha.

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Prosopagnosia
Bunaiko
Quote:
Deckhand Prosopagnosia

I love your avatar! I'm gonna go have dinner now but I'll do it right after! cat_sweatdrop

Thank you for considering!! :'D and no problem!!

Dapper Vampire

Phew, that took a while. Price now 300k cat_3nodding

Dapper Dabbler

Do you, by any chance, take items?

How much will you be willing to do for a Band of Bremen (LMP = 390k) ?

Dapper Dabbler

Memoirs of a Platypus
Do you, by any chance, take items?

How much will you be willing to do for a Band of Bremen (LMP = 390k) ?
Your art is absolutely adorable, by the way @___________@ !

....Please take items...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces