Hunnisu
User Image
asparagusapparatus

Username: Hunnisu

Reference(s): User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pose and facial expression you want: something cutesy please :3

Offer/Bribe: 550k, will offer more if needed~

ooooh More lolita goodness! Definately definately!! You don't have to send a trade or anything yet, I'll put you on the wait list.
Thanks so much!

Hehe alright C:
Thank you for accepting <3
Just tell me when to send the trade

Bashful Vampire

asparagusApparatus
PSh. I've been making shops since '07 and every year it's somethin new

To people gettin their tushy hurt because I declined them, to someone thinking i skipped over them because they were black (wtf??), to someone taking forever to complete trade and causing a lot of drama and toying with me and then once blocked, kept stalking my posts and tip spamming to get my attention @__@

Like sheesh! Some people User Image

So how are you this calm day? c:

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
Cillaid
asparagusApparatus
PSh. I've been making shops since '07 and every year it's somethin new

To people gettin their tushy hurt because I declined them, to someone thinking i skipped over them because they were black (wtf??), to someone taking forever to complete trade and causing a lot of drama and toying with me and then once blocked, kept stalking my posts and tip spamming to get my attention @__@

Like sheesh! Some people User Image

So how are you this calm day? c:

no idea people would be so angry about such simple things. XD oh gosh I remember making art shops back in 09 ugh back when my art was... this: User Image *sobs and flies into the sun*
It's so strange now how inflation happened in the past few years, but i feel like i'm getting some nice gold now.Besides, I use it to commission other artists, so it all goes around in one way or another. XD

I'm good. I'm cleaning my room a bit. Such a nice day where I am. I can open my windows~

Bashful Vampire

asparagusApparatus
Oh gosh at least it wasnt as bad as my stuff OTL

and ahh that sounds relaxing = u= well the window part

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cillaid
asparagusApparatus
Oh gosh at least it wasnt as bad as my stuff OTL

and ahh that sounds relaxing = u= well the window part

haha! I think we all had that stage! I remember it like it was just yesterday.. = w =' Expecially the Naruto stage ugh the Naruto stage. XD The whole "omg ninjas" stuff had me on a Japanophile kick. But then again, wouldn't be where i am today if it never happened sooo im ok with have been a complete weeaboo. XD

Bashful Vampire

asparagusApparatus
Same same!
Sometimes I miss the old days because I would somehow always think of great (at the time) ideas and just drew so much all carefree
and i was more active on gaia and etc. and even met my boyfriend here!

bleh but ever since i got into highschool i focused on improving and ran out of ideas and blehhhh.
I just wish i had that drive from back then ;-; but who knows maybe i'll get it back this summer now that im graduating User Image

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Xiraphox

Starting lining yours~ a floaty glowy key sound cool? ;D
I'm gonna do all the details better in the line art, like the belt and collar of the shirt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cillaid
asparagusApparatus
Same same!
Sometimes I miss the old days because I would somehow always think of great (at the time) ideas and just drew so much all carefree
and i was more active on gaia and etc. and even met my boyfriend here!

bleh but ever since i got into highschool i focused on improving and ran out of ideas and blehhhh.
I just wish i had that drive from back then ;-; but who knows maybe i'll get it back this summer now that im graduating User Image

AH!~ Graduation is the best thing ever. I've been out of highschool for 4 years now. #i'm old as shittt ; v ; My little bro graduates this year. I swear, im gonna cry SO hard. ;7 ;'

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bashful Vampire

emotion_bigheart

Bashful Bloodsucker

i waaaaaaant it

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
teilanthropy
i waaaaaaant it

XD

Bashful Bloodsucker

asparagusApparatus
teilanthropy
i waaaaaaant it

XD

if you think maybe someday you might just a lil bit wanna trade. let me know. ;D
For the waitlist?
User Image
asparagusapparatus

Username: (remember to read everything first to avoid silly questions from me!)

Reference(s): Outfit** (Just take out the cross looking things (part of the antique shop item) on the outfit and replace all gold/yellow colors with silver/grey) OC

Pose and facial expression you want: mysterious/serene

Offer/Bribe: 300k

COMMENTS; Hair: slightly wavy, black w/ slight teal/blue highlights, between shoulder-length and mid-back in length
Eye color: mostly teal, contrast with dark blue
**I don't really have a definitive look I wanted for her yet, so feel free to play around with her.

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
teilanthropy
asparagusApparatus
teilanthropy
i waaaaaaant it

XD

if you think maybe someday you might just a lil bit wanna trade. let me know. ;D

; w ; oh thank you! I'll totally consider it if my art shop stays slow like this~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff