I used to have photoshop elemental 4.0 I think
Pandapotamus
I dunno, lol. im heaps noob with computers

something about corrupted registry files and hive error? lol

I have no idea!

I borrowed photoshop CS2 but I don't like it... :(

I used to have photoshop elemental 4.0 I think

Heehee >w<
Its alright. I too think I know what your talking about that was the cause.
Should have a made a registry backup or better yet a full backup on a CD just in case if something like this happens. It causes alot less pain and agony >3<

And I see o.o
So CS3 wont do then.....Im sorry T-T
</3

I can suggest finding a torrented version of that photoshop because I dont have it myself ^^;
yea, andmy computer is so stupid we had to try like 15 different things, the 16th thing was a complete reconfiguration of everything or something! so lucky I didn't hafta do that. cause I got to keep some things like all my music, my installed games and some of my folders, hehe

yea well CS2 was coooool and all but I didn't like how I couldn't zoom in/out with my mouse wheel mostly... and I liked how I could see all the different files I had open down the bottom of the old thing I had...

I duno, I think there were more reasons I didn't like it but that's all I can remember, haha

anyway! yeah. my friend is always downloading programs and videos and movies and stuff off this site and he downloaded the whole seasons of house and life for me that I never got to see cause he's adorable <3 and I forget the site he uses but I'll be he'll be able to find my old photoshop :D
Pandapotamus
yea, andmy computer is so stupid we had to try like 15 different things, the 16th thing was a complete reconfiguration of everything or something! so lucky I didn't hafta do that. cause I got to keep some things like all my music, my installed games and some of my folders, hehe

yea well CS2 was coooool and all but I didn't like how I couldn't zoom in/out with my mouse wheel mostly... and I liked how I could see all the different files I had open down the bottom of the old thing I had...

I duno, I think there were more reasons I didn't like it but that's all I can remember, haha

anyway! yeah. my friend is always downloading programs and videos and movies and stuff off this site and he downloaded the whole seasons of house and life for me that I never got to see cause he's adorable <3 and I forget the site he uses but I'll be he'll be able to find my old photoshop :D

Ahhh I see o .o
Stupid compy!
*hits it lightly* >D

And its all good.
There are pros and cons to every PS release so its perfectly fine.
Besides, you were using the older version prolly so much that you have gotten used to everything. Change is bad when it comes to those things so I understand if you like your version better and I respect that 3nodding

Ohhh kk!
Im just willing to help you is all :<
<333
hahaha yea it looked all new and shiny and pretty but I just wanted to go back to my old smelly photoshop, lol

nooo I didn't mean for my post to sound rude :(
Pandapotamus
hahaha yea it looked all new and shiny and pretty but I just wanted to go back to my old smelly photoshop, lol

nooo I didn't mean for my post to sound rude :(

Heehee some of us prefer the older versions 3nodding
Theres currently a CS4 version out now but Im not touching it >~<
Too used to my CS3 3nodding

Its okie Panda n-n
No hard feelings dear..
*hugs*
hehe.

I just sold my angelic scarf! I've had it since forever but I finally got bored of it. onto something new!
Pandapotamus
hehe.

I just sold my angelic scarf! I've had it since forever but I finally got bored of it. onto something new!

Wow o.o
Well congratulations ^-^ heart
Now what can Panda use that gold to get now? >3
Anything in particular thats expensive that your after?
I dunno lol, it was kind of a impulse sell. hahaha

im thinking another donation item I like, maybe seal slippers orrr golden laurels

I don't really like an of the new donation items. :/
woo seal slippers
new freebie shop open, see sig for link.
Pandapotamus
I dunno lol, it was kind of a impulse sell. hahaha

im thinking another donation item I like, maybe seal slippers orrr golden laurels

I don't really like an of the new donation items. :/

Ahhhh thats understandable :3
I too am used to liking the more older Donation Items.
They just seem alot more original ^^

And ohh congrats on your slippies dear whee
*hugs*
Lets see you in them o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items