xXJinx-StarXx
H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE
I likes your sketchy style <33
maybe when your slots open up, I'll order ^^

You HAVE to order. Isn't she a great artist? I think she is. blaugh

Of course....I just need to save up for some, ish all ^^

woah. thanks so much :333

kotonipeiji's Partner In Crime

OK THAT'S IT! I'M BUYING FOUR! I got one already but im getting 3 more. One of my avatar, one of the guy in picture (Upper body, close up), and the one of the girl in the picture (Upper body, Close up, winking). 4k right?
brichan5614
H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE
xXJinx-StarXx
H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE
I likes your sketchy style <33
maybe when your slots open up, I'll order ^^

You HAVE to order. Isn't she a great artist? I think she is. blaugh

Of course....I just need to save up for some, ish all ^^

woah. thanks so much :333

Yup...cuz I wants to Bribe you nicely ^^

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
xXJinx-StarXx
OK THAT'S IT! I'M BUYING FOUR! I got one already but im getting 3 more. One of my avatar, one of the guy in picture (Upper body, close up), and the one of the girl in the picture (Upper body, Close up, winking). 4k right?

WOW. uhm, yes. And I'm sorry to say this, but i can hardly move my right hand... I MIGHT be able to work tonight. MIGHT. but I'll add you to a slot...

brichan5614
xXJinx-StarXx

WOW. uhm, yes. And I'm sorry to say this, but i can hardly move my right hand... I MIGHT be able to work tonight. MIGHT. but I'll add you to a slot...

GREAT!!! YOUR SO AWESOME!

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
xXJinx-StarXx
brichan5614
xXJinx-StarXx

hehe.. thanks... jinxy...<3

brichan5614
xXJinx-StarXx
brichan5614
xXJinx-StarXx

Awww no problem. I LOOOVE yer art.

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
xXJinx-StarXx
brichan5614
xXJinx-StarXx
brichan5614
xXJinx-StarXx

Awww no problem. I LOOOVE yer art.

redface

Cant wait to see avi art... xd
Bump!

Sounds like you'll be busy for a while Bri. ^_^

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
CoolWhipSD
Bump!

Sounds like you'll be busy for a while Bri. ^_^

heh, yeah. I've got a whole waiting list behing these guys too... ^^; winning second in a top forum topic contest will do that to you...

HEY HEY!!! I dont mean to be pushy but im just wondering did u start my avi yet? Just wondering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff