Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lionheart

User Image

Join the
ⒸⓄⒾⓃ 𝕸𝔞𝔣𝔦𝔞

......a chibi figure art bribe shop.....

ⓞⓟⓔⓝ
ⓕⓤⓛⓛ

ⓗⓘⓐⓣⓤⓢ
ⓒⓛⓞⓢⓔⓓ

*** Working on new art styles to offer ***
I will probably be roaming the Request forums a bit

*** Art style is based on the One Coin figure collection of Kuroko no Basuke. Its an adorable style! And I plan to hopefully learn to draw the Nitro+Chiral BL game One Coin figure styles too!

Lionheart

𝕽𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰

Follow Gaia's rules, and proper art shop conduct
Don't be a jerk ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Don't PM me, you will be ignored unless its a bribe that will knock off my sock. However, this rule does not apply to slot-holders.
I tend to like my art thread to have minimal not-art-related posts, so if you want to chat come visit the Madness hangout in CB. Its a fun place!

Lionheart

𝕾𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰
Please click spoiler tag for samples, as well as avatar reference to get a better understanding of how I interpret avatars and draw

User Image User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

𝕮𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔡
Completed art for my happy/unhappy customers!

Round 4: Viscerotonic, )(Over.Dose.On.Cyanide)(

User Image User Image

Round 3: KinkyRice, SoulfulMoon, Mermaid Aquata

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Round 2: Halcyontic, King of Paws, -l B A B Y L O V E l-
User Image User Image User Image

Round 1: Xtroo, The Pale Goddess, Normally Weird
User Image User Image User Image
.................. I definitely can't draw cats..........

Bonus Round: XxDeeDevilimpxX
User Image

𝕯𝔬 and 𝕯𝔬 𝕹𝔬𝔱

I have not drawn in forever so there will be a lot more "don'ts" that needs to be added.... but we'll get to it, when we get to it.....
Bribe shop, so I reserve the right to refuse whoever I want! If I do refuse you, it's either a) I dislike your bribe, or b) I do not think I can draw you very well!
Note: If I like your avi/ref you can probably get away with a low bribe Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ "like" to me means that that I can "picture how I'm going to draw it"

✔ Gaian Avatars
✔ Any gender
✔ Singles (group work technically be single art smooshed together)

☐ OC: Will consider if there are references
☐ Companions: Depends what sort. Chances are better if you have a pre-drawn reference
☐ Varying pose: the whole idea of the art style is to look like a "collectable figurean". No pose modifications possible, unless I change art style

✘ Real life
✘ Animal base
✘ Groups (ie. characters interacting with one another)
✘ Backgrounds

Lionheart

𝕺𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝕱𝔬𝔯𝔪

You must have a reference. If it is your avatar, then please provide a tektek/saved avatar img.
I accept gold or items (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ will also consider art-trade if I like your style!
If you are accepted, please be advised that I will not start anything until a trade has been sent
If you are accepted, you will have the opportunity to request changes to completed artwork. Request must be within reason.

[quote="Makeshift Supervillain"][size=10][b]Ref:[/b] [url/img here]
[b]Bribe:[/b] [how much gold will you give me?]
[b]Notes:[/b] [Any special details about items/expression you would like me to know?][/size]

........................... ([i]please sign here[/i])[/quote]

𝕾𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔰

Drawn in no particular order
Will not open slots until the current lot of orders is complete
You will be quoted, and completed art will be posted in the thread

Round 5 going on hiatus after this

gaia_angelleft Adorish gaia_angelright
❷ Sxvm Lune - p.10
- hiatus -

Lionheart

𝕬𝔯𝔱 𝕿𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢
User Image

You want to draw me??? emotion_kirakira OMG!!
⇐ This is my usual avi...... I have been using him for the longest time, and I will always come back to using him ღ he is my favourite!
Feel free to take as much artistic liberties as need be - old/young, beautiful/ugly, humble/arrogant, sitting/jumping, happy/sad..... do whatever! Surprise me!

Click here for my small collection of aviart that you can also use for reference.

OR

You can choose to draw any of the regulars in this thread 3nodding Cause they're all awesome!

𝕺𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯

Current dream avis LOL this is the reason I keep returning to do art o(╥﹏╥)o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Need everything gonk
Anon gifted me cadet!! emotion_kirakira thank you anon thank you!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Need the hair, need the face, need the legs...
DID SOMEONE JUST DONATE TO ME MAKER OF PIE?! OMG!! I LOVE YOU ANON MADKIPS!! heart

Lionheart

To be honest, I don't know if I'm more excited about this or the upcoming Dramatical Murder anime!
Anime 2014 is gonna be good emotion_dowant

Anyway, have some music!

Lionheart

bribe me as I tidy up my posts? sweatdrop

Lazy Trash

Makeshift Supervillain
Ref:
User Image
Item List:
xxx
The link above is just the list of items used for the avatar.
That is not the correct layering.
The previous picture, the first one, above that is the appropriate layering.
Samples:
xxx
Personality: Quiet but not shy, passive, seemingly emotionless, down-to-earth, humble, short tempered, proud
Extra: If any of her accessories prove difficult for you, feel free to take them off or simplify them. I do not mind at all. I'd still like some small things to keep her from being boring. You can either simplify the jewelries already on her or create your own pieces. Blue, red, white and brown accessories are preferred since they will match her color theme. All I ask is to keep her sash, dress, and tattoos the same and feathers in her hair of some sort. Make up and tattoos are in your hands. You decide what style and design you'd like to put on her skin. Again, don't think for a second that you have to follow every single detail on the avatar. Throw your own spin on her. Surprise me. Her overall look should be similar. How she is depicted is entirely up to you and your imagination.

Bribe: 30mil
Notes: Everything you'll need is in the spoiler and links provided.
.............Normally Weird.............

Bashful Noob

Makeshift Supervillain
Ref:my Oni Avi ref1 2 3 Headshot ref
Bribe: 50mil?
Notes: Can you draw the oni makeup and the oni horns like the ones in posted headshot ref?

Xtroo
........................... (like this?)

Aged Cutesmasher

BANZAI!!
heart

Desirable Sex Symbol

Makeshift Supervillain
Ref: [url/img here] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bribe: [how much gold will you give me?] 50mil
Notes: [Any special details about items/expression you would like me to know? preferences?]
I would like an animated pixel chibi thing. With her wings flapping or something. or her tail wagging,
The Pale Goddess
........................... (please sign on the dotted line)

Lionheart

The Pale Goddess
Makeshift Supervillain
Ref: [url/img here] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Notes: [Any special details about items/expression you would like me to know? preferences?]
I would like an animated pixel chibi thing. With her wings flapping or something. or her tail wagging,
The Pale Goddess

Hmmmmmm I'm sorry neutral but I don't do animated art I'm afraid

Desirable Sex Symbol

Makeshift Supervillain
The Pale Goddess
Makeshift Supervillain
The Pale Goddess

Hmmmmmm I'm sorry neutral but I don't do animated art I'm afraid

OH WRONG ONE LOL
I meant a chibi sorry, that was in another one :3
So just a chibi?c:

Lionheart

Normally Weird
Makeshift Supervillain
Ref:
User Image
Item List:
xxx
The link above is just the list of items used for the avatar.
That is not the correct layering.
The previous picture, the first one, above that is the appropriate layering.
Samples:
xxx
Personality: Quiet but not shy, passive, seemingly emotionless, down-to-earth, humble, short tempered, proud
Extra: If any of her accessories prove difficult for you, feel free to take them off or simplify them. I do not mind at all. I'd still like some small things to keep her from being boring. You can either simplify the jewelries already on her or create your own pieces. Blue, red, white and brown accessories are preferred since they will match her color theme. All I ask is to keep her sash, dress, and tattoos the same and feathers in her hair of some sort. Make up and tattoos are in your hands. You decide what style and design you'd like to put on her skin. Again, don't think for a second that you have to follow every single detail on the avatar. Throw your own spin on her. Surprise me. Her overall look should be similar. How she is depicted is entirely up to you and your imagination.

Bribe: 30mil
Notes: Everything you'll need is in the spoiler and links provided.
.............Normally Weird.............

Looks like a challenge sweatdrop but I think I might be able to do it? Send trade if you'd like for me to go ahead and I'll get started 3nodding

Lionheart

Xtroo
Makeshift Supervillain
Ref:my Oni Avi ref1 2 3 Headshot ref
Bribe: 50mil?
Notes: Can you draw the oni makeup and the oni horns like the ones in posted headshot ref?

Xtroo
........................... (like this?)

ok 3nodding send trade and I'll get started!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff