Welcome to Gaia! ::

visit our new shop! check post #1

<3 1 100.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 164 165 166 > >> >>> »|

[.Kat.]

I would love to see some samples of the finished colored Art, for the first two.

EDIT: Also, For the Image contest, I am a photographer, so would I be able to do something along that line, if it looked good and all.?

SURE!!! Why not?!! We love <3 photographs ^^
... let me see what I can do about the samples ;]

Alright, thanks I have a pretty cool Idea, and it will be slightly animated, a few... I will stop talking now xD

and Thanks, cause I love your line art, just want to see the colored/final product.
[.Kat.]

Alright, thanks I have a pretty cool Idea, and it will be slightly animated, a few... I will stop talking now xD

and Thanks, cause I love your line art, just want to see the colored/final product.

YAY!!! THANKIES!!! <3 <3
i would do something for you contest but i am no good at drawing on the compy >.< lol but good luck i think ill stick around for a bit ^.^
Grastak_Bak_Prak
i would do something for you contest but i am no good at drawing on the compy >.< lol but good luck i think ill stick around for a bit ^.^

YAY!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! >< <3
Anyway will help. Thanks ^^
Niongi-chan
User Image

HEY NICE OUTFIT!!
OMG ive got the cutest and a really funny idea
im going to draw you and your sister together ^.^
ill be back in a bit ^.^
YAY!!! Thanks!!! ^^ <3
lol i decided to eat first >.< then ill draw it ^.^ i hope it comes out as good as i want it to ^.^
Grastak_Bak_Prak
lol i decided to eat first >.< then ill draw it ^.^ i hope it comes out as good as i want it to ^.^

sure it will ;]

OMG!!! i forgot to eat again T-T
I´ll be right back -/////-u
I´m almost done with my last order >< <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items