Welcome to Gaia! ::

visit our new shop! check post #1

<3 1 100.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 164 165 166 > >> >>> »|

ardillosa
ShinoShadow
dorthyd
Yeah..I should tip too...Can I donate to you 3nodding ? That could be a tip right?
3nodding Yup,That is a tip for good art,And may I say,It IS good art xd

^////^ yay!!! thanks!!!
*hugs both*

Ah Now your gonna make me blush*Blush*
ShinoShadow
ardillosa
ShinoShadow
dorthyd
Yeah..I should tip too...Can I donate to you 3nodding ? That could be a tip right?

^////^ yay!!! thanks!!!
*hugs both*

Unfortunatly I can´t goive you your art today.... maybe today at night... but I´m not very sure T-T
Is it any probelm??
ardillosa
ShinoShadow
ardillosa
ShinoShadow
dorthyd

^////^ yay!!! thanks!!!
*hugs both*

Unfortunatly I can´t goive you your art today.... maybe today at night... but I´m not very sure T-T
Is it any probelm??
Nope,thats not a problem.just go at your own pace,I think I will be happy in the end
ShinoShadow
ardillosa
ShinoShadow
ardillosa
ShinoShadow
dorthyd

^////^ yay!!! thanks!!!
*hugs both*

Is it any probelm??
Nope,thats not a problem.just go at your own pace,I think I will be happy in the end

Do you want your drawing with your actual avi?
ardillosa
ShinoShadow
ardillosa
ShinoShadow
ardillosa

^////^ yay!!! thanks!!!
*hugs both*

Is it any probelm??

Do you want your drawing with your actual avi?
with my avi,Please and thank you
I´m leaving now!!! BYEBYE!!
Ok..I'll make another trade after this one..and give you 300g

I wanna get a drawing from each of you. XD You two rock.

Username: Kumo Shingetsu
Artist choosen: ...orugosa...
Style: SD
Favorite Color: Purple and Black.
Price: 900
Anything more: Do you think you could put feathers in the background?

Username: Jinn_Remona
Artist choosen: ardillosa
Favorite Color: Red and Pink
Anything more: I'm paying (Kumo Shingetsu), but could you draw the user listed above for me, possibly holding a kunai?http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/kumo_chan/kunai.jpg
And please send it to me when it's done.

ardillosa
WingArea
ardillosa
WingArea
domokun

YAY!!! I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE!!!
It´s so sweet!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank Youu!! 4laugh

You order an avi art to my sis, right?
She´s my art sensei!! And I love all her pieces >< <3
I´m sure, you´ll like whatever she will draw for you ;]

Yup =] I'm just collecting random art right now ^^;
Kumo Shingetsu

I wanna get a drawing from each of you. XD You two rock.

Username: Kumo Shingetsu
Artist choosen: ...orugosa...
Favorite Color: Purple and Black.
Anything more: Do you think you could put feathers in the background?

Username: Jinn_Remona
Artist choosen: ardillosa
Favorite Color: Red and Pink
Anything more: I'm paying (Kumo Shingetsu), but could you draw the user listed above for me, possibly holding a kunai?http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/kumo_chan/kunai.jpg
And please send it to me when it's done.

Send a PM please crying
It´s a step of the "How to Order"

PLESE!! gonk
ardillosa
black_sorceress_lillith
Yay! I'm first in the happy customer list! blaugh

YEAH!!! >< *hug*
I love your avi!! Drawing it was so much fun ;]

And I´m so happy of knowing you like it!!! <3

@ardillosa: biggrin Wow, thanks! a lot *hugs back*

@...orugosa...: See! You should do something to make sure everyone reads the "How To Order" section! 3nodding

@both: Even though I bought one, what's the SD style anyways? sweatdrop Lol I don't really get it. Is it suppose to be chibi and regular mix or something? I know you put a description on the first page but it seems like you're describing a chibi. I'm confused, Lol sorry!

I'm glad your art is at really reasonable/some-what cheap prices. It gives Gaians with real lives outside Gaia to be able to afford awesome avi art and gives people like me, who are in the middle, to buy as many as I want when I can afford it. ninja

Sorry, I know it kinda sounds a bit corny, but I think it's true! My current favorite art shop and I know for sure that I'll be a returning customer! *looks at ...orugosa...* ninja Prepare, when I get enough gold again I'm going to order art from you this time. lol 4laugh

Sorry again for writing too much lol.
black_sorceress_lillith
ardillosa
black_sorceress_lillith
Yay! I'm first in the happy customer list! blaugh

YEAH!!! >< *hug*
I love your avi!! Drawing it was so much fun ;]

And I´m so happy of knowing you like it!!! <3

@ardillosa: biggrin Wow, thanks! a lot *hugs back*

@...orugosa...: See! You should do something to make sure everyone reads the "How To Order" section! 3nodding

@both: Even though I bought one, what's the SD style anyways? sweatdrop Lol I don't really get it. Is it suppose to be chibi and regular mix or something? I know you put a description on the first page but it seems like you're describing a chibi. I'm confused, Lol sorry!

I'm glad your art is at really reasonable/some-what cheap prices. It gives Gaians with real lives outside Gaia to be able to afford awesome avi art and gives people like me, who are in the middle, to buy as many as I want when I can afford it. ninja

Sorry, I know it kinda sounds a bit corny, but I think it's true! My current favorite art shop and I know for sure that I'll be a returning customer! *looks at ...orugosa...* ninja Prepare, when I get enough gold again I'm going to order art from you this time. lol 4laugh

Sorry again for writing too much lol.

We love long writings!! ^^ <3 So don´t worry about it ;]
And thank you too for all the sweet things you said about our art shop ^^<3 <3 <3 <3
Maybe will open a new seccion of " Frecuent Customers" and they´ll get some free stuff and some other special stuff <3<3
wooooooow su shop es hermosa!!!!!! *O* definitivamente les voy a comrar algo jejejejejeje ^^

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/cherries-and-nuts/cherries/color_sample.jpg

O_O son Haruhi y Tamaki????

>w< igual y les pido imagencitas de Fanart xd poke ya van a entrar a mi contest heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff