Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxurious Accumulator

22,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
Hii-chan~
The Black Tea Geisha

hello hello, wip below! let me know if anything needs to be changed. if not, i'll start lining/coloring.

also did you want him shirtless or with the high neck shirt on as well?
User Image
the way you have him is perfect XD. I like seeing a little chest

xMilkita's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

The Black Tea Geisha
the way you have him is perfect XD. I like seeing a little chest

yay so glad to hear!

last wip below, i'll finish coloring it sometime tonight or tomorrow morning! i want to watch usain bolt run lolol
User Image

Loyal Nymph

9,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Hii-chan~

Hm, after nearly stalking your tumblr, can i ask a few questions?

#1 - You wouldn't happen to use Paint Tool Sai, would you?

#2 - What are your brush settings!? When I see people with straight line art it makes me crazy! Why was I not blessed with this ability? I make sure you can not zoom in on my art or else you'd see just how messy it really it.

xMilkita's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

M o o n b i n i

#2 - What are your brush settings!? When I see people with straight line art it makes me crazy! Why was I not blessed with this ability? I make sure you can not zoom in on my art or else you'd see just how messy it really it.

haha i welcome all art stalking! and of course, i hope my answers help~

1) i actually use clip studio paint pro, but i've been thinking of getting sai! i do like clip studio a lot though, which is why i haven't switched over yet (also i'm cheap and i got clip studio on sale).

2) i use the normal brush settings with a stabilizer and ability to snap in place. and i line with the pencil tool, which is called "darker pencil" in CS. i line with varying brush sizes to get more definition. i also work in a big canvas, usually 2000x2000 if not bigger. when you resize down, that lets you hide any shaky lines haha. ummm otherwise, it just took a lot of practice to get straight lines...i will redraw lines a lot and i've also found using short strokes helps too.

Loyal Nymph

9,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Hii-chan~
M o o n b i n i

haha i welcome all art stalking! and of course, i hope my answers help~

1) i actually use clip studio paint pro, but i've been thinking of getting sai! i do like clip studio a lot though, which is why i haven't switched over yet (also i'm cheap and i got clip studio on sale).

2) i use the normal brush settings with a stabilizer and ability to snap in place. and i line with the pencil tool, which is called "darker pencil" in CS. i line with varying brush sizes to get more definition. i also work in a big canvas, usually 2000x2000 if not bigger. when you resize down, that lets you hide any shaky lines haha. ummm otherwise, it just took a lot of practice to get straight lines...i will redraw lines a lot and i've also found using short strokes helps too.

Oh, yes. I have CPS but I rarely use it. But I'm thinking that maybe I should, however. And yes, the stabilizer is by best friend. I find the line art to be my least favorite part of the drawing process. My sketch always looks better than the lineart. But I'm thinking of experimenting with my coloring techniques. Like maybe a more semi-realistic anime style instead of full on anime style. Or more of a CG art styled coloring. Haha.

I love how simple your art is. It's quite amazing.

xMilkita's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

M o o n b i n i
Oh, yes. I have CPS but I rarely use it. But I'm thinking that maybe I should, however. And yes, the stabilizer is by best friend. I find the line art to be my least favorite part of the drawing process. My sketch always looks better than the lineart. But I'm thinking of experimenting with my coloring techniques. Like maybe a more semi-realistic anime style instead of full on anime style. Or more of a CG art styled coloring. Haha.

I love how simple your art is. It's quite amazing.

i highly recommend using CPS, i do like their interface a lot!

i have that problem too sometimes, but working in a big canvas and using short strokes really helped (while zooming in). it just takes a lot of patient, but i grew to love the lining process after figuring out what worked for me. :]

ahhh thank you, it always makes my day to hear someone likes my style!! <33

xMilkita's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

minatoapologist

wip below, let me know if everything looks ok so far. her waist/arm needs to be fixed, which i'll do in the lining process:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces