Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well I like to dance, so...

If you do just get on the floor! 0.34579439252336 34.6% [ 37 ]
Forget the romance, this is what music was created for! 0.13084112149533 13.1% [ 14 ]
So find someone hot, and if you're not it doesn't matter! 0.13084112149533 13.1% [ 14 ]
Baby take what you got and just go dancing you'll feel better. :) 0.39252336448598 39.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 207 208 209 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Cat

! ωαnт !т ω!тң ωң!ρρэ∂ ¢яєαм ση !т ɓαɓӌ
User Image

ωң!ρρэ∂ ¢яєαм♚

Dapper Cat

User Image
- You bribe me to draw your avatar/OC with one of the things listed below
- I say yes or no.
- I draw, while you wait.
- Trade.

* I only take ONE commission at a time now since I have an IRL job, so its first come, first serve. *

User Image
User Image
I will do art-trades but I am VERY picky about it. Call me vain. rolleyes Just because you offer me an art-trade does NOT mean I MUST do your art request. I reserve the right to decline to draw you, and thereby decline you drawing me. Though, I can't stop you if you really want to, and free art is more than welcome.

IF you would like to art-trade with me, you must complete your drawing first. I've had a bad history with people NOT trading and saying "oh my computer crashed" "oh my harddrive died" "oh I lost my tablet" blah blah blah. Its bullmonkies and I ain't buyin' it. So, if you want to art trade SUBMIT YOUR ART FIRST. THEN I will make art for you.

*Art by Glyf

Dapper Cat

User Image

User Image♚ Follow Gaia TOS.
♚ No spamming/flaming… just be nice and respect each other.
♚ DO NOT steal my art! It is for personal use of the buyer only (Gaia signatures, RP characters).
♚ I retain the right to refuse your trades and bribes.
♚ I draw what I want, no requests for poses or whatever.
OC characters must come equipped with a photo reference! I don't do art of other artists work unless I know the artist has given permission for their character to be used as an RPC. Example: Pictures pulled of deviantart or other art sites that are not your own artwork, are not given permission to be used as an RPC, or were not commissioned by you will NOT be drawn. Such artwork is considered stolen to me and will be automatically denied here. (Fanart is ok, using pieces of images as a reference for colors and/or samples of clothing is ok).
Do not advertise your shop in this thread with hit-and-run links. I will not host them.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
♚ Be patient. I do my arts at my own pace for the best results, also I'm in school so...yah.
Please do not to cancel your trades. I work very hard on every picture, even if it may take me a long time. Once I start drawing I put many hours into all of it and canceling a trade that I've already started drawing for really puts me off. If you cancel I likely won't draw for you again.
If you do not pay, wether you like the art or not, you will be reported for scamming.
♚ If you don’t follow the rules you’ll be blacklisted, reported, and banned. Nuff said.
♚ If you would like art, please make an indication that you read the rules buy quoting or stating that you did.
♚ Donations and tips are welcome.
♚ This isn't a bumping thread. Hold a conversation. Or talk to yourself. Something.
Do not PM me about art! If you have questions or anything post it in this thread.

Thank you! n_n

Dapper Cat

User Image

User Image Pale Marionette
User Image Blade of the Night SkyUser Image
User Image Pure Gold (300k minimum for bust)

Dapper Cat

User Image
All images come sig-safe unless otherwise requested.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
new ---> old
User Image
*I also do animals and anthros*

Dapper Cat

Dapper Cat

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/23xtlqa][img]http://tinyurl.com/2a7kv2j[/img][/url]

This banner is made by Cherry Ito <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/23xtlqa][img]http://tinyurl.com/45t8ka8[/img][/url]

User Image
Mah buddeh Tegi's shop :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know yall want freebies from me ;3

And now, a collection of what I feel is some of the best, most unique artists on gaia:
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff