</3 I just hatin' 0.054973821989529 5.5% [ 21 ]
</3 rraawwrrr, I mean. 0.086387434554974 8.6% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 382 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 215 216 217 > >> >>> »|

Dedicated Grabber

User Image

••• ••• ••• T o __ b e __ I n__ Love __ w i t h__ o r __ Fancy
••• ••• ••• ♥ ♡ ♡ ♥

I am the solo artist of this art shop and one of six in my joint art shop, for links to finding my joint shop and my art in general browse this shop and my about me section of my profile. Love to draw sexy in general,furries,demons,demoness females and anything very interesting. I accept pm bribes for art, but bribes only unless you are a regular* (please note the regular section for details on regulars). graphics by Feather_Duster08

❥What's New .

- working on art again!- 5/24/2012

- Updated and redid shop layout (new graphics soon to come,maybe) 5/24/2012

-Not accepting any orders right now till current slots are finished, Sorry loves!!! </3

Shops B-day is May 16th, 2011.

User Image

❥ Rules .

1. Follow all of Gaia's Rules and give me credit to my art if you are going to use it for something.

2. Read everything I have posted, it isn't that much, plus the most important things to read have a " ❤ ".

3. Please no fake items or gold or stealing my art.

5. Do not advertise without my permission.

6. Please fill out the art form correctly, and include a detailed description.

7. Must send a trade to me after I have accepted your form. Otherwise you will not be put on the slots.

8. Will do slots in an order according to my mood, best art is done when I am in the mood to draw that look and so on.

9. It is ok to bump my shop or chat with me or anyone else,bumps are ❥.

10. Once again read everything I have posted, everything has been posted in this shop to help and benefit you, the customer, even my announcements have useful info. in t

User Image

Dedicated Grabber

User Image
DA | Current Art | My Art Shop _________________________________________Currently: Full

RL Commissions

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-
WORKING ON GETTING SOME NEW ART SAMPLES 1/4 NEW SAMPLES.I am offering digital art here in this shop, I will only be offering colored art here in this shop or the line art,sometimes. I do have a life that involves a job and during the fall and spring I go to college.Since I do have the summer free from college more art will be done, but between my time off from work. I will be very busy so patience is a must and is well paid off in the end! I will be picking orders that look really interesting to me, so feel free to post and see if I accept. I love doing, sexy, demon avatars and OC's, fan art,furries or anthro art, anything that is fantasy like and so on. As well as gaia, I also do real commissions through my DA account, feel free to check out my DA for prices and availability.

* Regulars- hand selected customers that get discounts on art! Also would gladly put them in my slots even if I am full.If you ever make the list I will notify you and if you wish to make the list you must be a return customer / one I talk to. (Chamo)(Lustra Don)(Suki)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❤Thigh Up: 750k+ (bribe)
❤Full Body: 1mill+ (bribe)
❤Couples: 2x price

❤Can also bribe me with any of the following items

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sexy, Demon, OC's, Fan Art, Furries/Anthro, Fantasy, Colour.
Excessive Gore, Nudity, Black & White.

(☐ = not started) (❣ = sketching) (♡ = lineart) (✪ = coloring) (✖ = done)

1. ❤:B a ne x x - couple art-pm ✖ Done

2. ❤: Lustra Don- 1 fullbody- gaia IM ☐

3. ❤ Jimmy- 1 fullbody,1 half- pm ❣ <---working onSketch link

4. ❤: lekazo- pg 149 ☐

5. ❤ XxChibi_Kitsune_AzumixX ❤ pg: 197, katana x2 ☐

6. ❤Chamo ☐ ❣ <--sketched

( After every art is checked off with one of these "✖" I will have an art auction!! yay! )

User Image

Dedicated Grabber

User Image
☆·.¸¸.·´ ♡ Sweet Tasty Form♡`·.¸¸.¤
ღ ۰۰۰ Doll ۰۰۰ ღ

••• ••• ••• art __ b y __ Dollia
          ••• ••• ••• ♥ ♡ ♡ ♥

Here is the how to order form and the one that follows is the real form (the fancy one in the box).

❥ORDER FORM

Name: ----

Reference: Image, image link, no strange sites, please use images only

Bust/Half/FullBody: choose the size of the art

Color or No Color: one costs more so make sure you got the prices right <3

Wants: This is where you put what you want in your art, such as, pose, personality, body features, piercings, sexy, cute, shy, and so on.

Price: The listed price for the size you want.

Tip: Anything extra you want to add to the normal price : 3

[quote="D0LLIA"][u][b][size=24][align=center]ORDER FORM[/align][/size][/b][/u]

[color=#ff0088][align=center]Name:

Reference:

Bust/Half/FullBody:

Color or No Color:

Wants:

Price:

Tip:[/align] [/quote]

(Unforgiven_Assassin interested in a spot when it opens)

Dedicated Grabber

User Image

<3,click to see more : )
User ImageART of my character I am working on : )

Dedicated Grabber

User Image
☆·.¸¸.·´ ♡ Sweet Tasty Links♡`·.¸¸.¤
ღ ۰۰۰ Doll ۰۰۰ ღ

••• ••• ••• art __ b y __ Dollia
          ••• ••• ••• ♥ ♡ ♡ ♥

❥ My shop links .

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/weet-n-get-your-sweet-on-full/t.71777593_1/][IMG]http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/cottoncandyskull3/Art Shop/281cux5.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/weet-n-get-your-sweet-on-full/t.71777593_1/][img]http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/cottoncandyskull3/Art Shop/70kqyq.png[/img]

You can find me here as well

User Image

User Image

❥ Affiliates .

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          User Image
          User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
          User ImageUser Image User Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          User ImageUser Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
          User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
          User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
          User ImageUser Image

User Image

❥ Request/ Questing Affiliates .

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
          User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Dedicated Grabber

Dedicated Grabber

Dedicated Grabber

Dedicated Grabber

❥ Reserved.

Dedicated Grabber

❥ Reserved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff