Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaun Holder
Zyis
Shaun Holder
Oops my bad, I must have skimmed over the rules to fast. I was talking on the phone with a friend.

^_^ aw thats fine. btw love the wings, they look cool on your avie.

Thanks heart . They are such a cool item. I really like the spider item, but It looks bad with my current set up. I have 9 Tarantulas and 4 Scorpions, so I'm really into arachnids. whee

AWSOME!!! *high fives* thats crazy ^_^
I am a semi-arachniphobic but I want to get a large spider and de-fang it ^_^ then I might be able to get over my fear. (*nods* you are right about the new donation items. they are cool!)

The Frostinator's Husband

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
If the bid doesn't go out of my range I'll make one. biggrin

For now I'm broke, but theres plenty of time to try to save up.
Anetra_Pendragon
I bid 2k ^_^

^_^ yeyness!!!!!!!!!!! (lol that has just made my day ^_^)
Shaun Holder
If the bid doesn't go out of my range I'll make one. biggrin

For now I'm broke, but theres plenty of time to try to save up.

^_^ cool *all excited* I'm so glad that my friend suggested me to have an art auction. this is so exciting ^_^.

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Oh, don't get it defanged. That would kill the tarantula. They use thier fangs (correct term is chelicera) to capture and consume prey. They also use small combs on the sides of the fangs to mash the prey into a pulp to make digesting it easier.

No fangs = Straved tarantula. They aren't for holding really, but still make wonderfull pets. Also, most common tarantulas have hairs they can flick off of thier bodies that can irritate your skin. In the wild it's to scare off things that would eat it, but for us human's it's just a rash if you get hit by them.

If you ever do get a tarantula let me know, I'll be more than happy to provide you with all the information you would need to take good care of it.
Shaun Holder
Oh, don't get it defanged. That would kill the tarantula. They use thier fangs (correct term is chelicera) to capture and consume prey. They also use small combs on the sides of the fangs to mash the prey into a pulp to make digesting it easier.

No fangs = Straved tarantula. They aren't for holding really, but still make wonderfull pets. Also, most common tarantulas have hairs they can flick off of thier bodies that can irritate your skin. In the wild it's to scare off things that would eat it, but for us human's it's just a rash if you get hit by them.

If you ever do get a tarantula let me know, I'll be more than happy to provide you with all the information you would need to take good care of it.

aww *cries* sorry future spider... I didn't mean to almost do something that would starve you. *eyes sparkle* ^_^ thanks Shaun Holder, I will deffinately seek you out for information should I, or for that matter anyone I know, gets one ^_^ nyu!

( sweatdrop not so sure if peter would be willing to get a tarantula though lol)
<center> 3nodding
<center> 3nodding
<center> 3nodding

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
I'm still here, just remaking my sig still. Stupid size restriction. sweatdrop
OMG so cuuuuuute!! 3k! ^__^
Luc_iole