Total Votes:[ 63 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 78 79 80 > >>

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Frostielichious

One of them is expensive, but one of them is cheap. Misty Heart Clouds is the cheap one- I'm not gonna buy that until last, because some people might wanna give that to me as payment for art cos it's around the price I'd charge for most art. Then theres Jade Rabbit, which is 520k. xD

Actually, I believe one of your friends, Annoypanda, gifted me the White Swan I needed that I mentioned I was saving for earlier on this thread. surprised I was so happy x'D So yeah, he saved me 500k. Cx

Oh wow he did? ...Actually not so surprised to hear that. Panda be a ossim dude. x3 <33 I'm happy for you!

Auuu Jade Rabbit. >3< At least it doesn't cost like a mil haha! I'm currently drooling over the new sponsor items. I'm a huge fan of Tiger & Bunny so I don't mind much that they only gave us companion and doll items. They're super expensive though. >__<;

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias
Bwahaha I know! twisted
No no x] we're planning a surprise attack on the wicked b***h called math >___>; math has been making our lives hell! emotion_donotwant

I still meant the art thing though >__>;;

I will support you in your battle against Math! 9*A*)9

Oh. You mean here in the shop or...? >3> If it's here then feel free to fill up the form anytime. There are three slots open at the moment so go nuts lol.

But Niiiiii 8( I hate forms 8(

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias

BUT THE FORM LOVES YOU DOC

IT WANTS TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL ART BABBIES WITH YOU

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

BUT THE FORM LOVES YOU DOC

IT WANTS TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL ART BABBIES WITH YOU

THE FORM IS A HORRIBLE LOVER 8(

Nii Amikasame
ART ME PLZ

Reference Image(s): User Image
    Character's "Age": Adult
    Expression:
    Personality: You know who you're drawing ;D!
    Extra Details: So much artistic freedom you have!

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias

SSSHHH DOC IT CAN HEAR YOU

Righto, it'll be done before you know it. x3 I'm really digging the beanie. I think I might get the item just for that hat lol.

Ah by the way, do you know how much Kuro's Induction was going for before the whole dark elf boom? I tried the wig on by accident and it looked kinda fantastic with this avatar, but I'm willing to wait it out if it's unwise to grab one right now. >__<

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

SSSHHH DOC IT CAN HEAR YOU

Righto, it'll be done before you know it. x3 I'm really digging the beanie. I think I might get the item just for that hat lol.

Ah by the way, do you know how much Kuro's Induction was going for before the whole dark elf boom? I tried the wig on by accident and it looked kinda fantastic with this avatar, but I'm willing to wait it out if it's unwise to grab one right now. >__<

It will live! >8( truth hurts!

That would be awesome Nii x] I'm liking the beanie also but the jacket is also cool! cool

I believe that Kuro's Induction had a value anywhere from 315K-375K.. how much is it now?

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias

That would be awesome Nii x] I'm liking the beanie also but the jacket is also cool! cool

I believe that Kuro's Induction had a value anywhere from 315K-375K.. how much is it now?

Well it is an inanimate object so I'm sure it'll live forever... >3>

Yeah the jacket's pretty sweet too. x3 Kind of a shock seeing you in blue after all that red from before though lol.

Hmm... Sounds about right from the looks of the chart from last week. I have this vague memory of it selling for around 200k, but that was probably from very long ago. o__x; It's going for 500k-ish now. Guess I'll be waiting then.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias

Well it is an inanimate object so I'm sure it'll live forever... >3>

Yeah the jacket's pretty sweet too. x3 Kind of a shock seeing you in blue after all that red from before though lol.

Hmm... Sounds about right from the looks of the chart from last week. I have this vague memory of it selling for around 200k, but that was probably from very long ago. o__x; It's going for 500k-ish now. Guess I'll be waiting then.

Smartass <.< lol

I'm rocking the blues though cool Red is just easier to make something with.. there's so much red on here xP

Well, when looking at the graphs... on September 20, Kuro's Induction sold for what looks like 310-315K.. since the event started the price has gone up with probably 150% xP it's better to just wait it out

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
Smartass <.< lol

I'm rocking the blues though cool Red is just easier to make something with.. there's so much red on here xP

Well, when looking at the graphs... on September 20, Kuro's Induction sold for what looks like 310-315K.. since the event started the price has gone up with probably 150% xP it's better to just wait it out

Can't argue with that. xD You are rocking those blues. And true lol, so much red going on in this site. I like red but it gets old after a while.

WOAH THE DOC IS TALKING IN PERCENTAGES CALL THE PRESS. But yeah, I'll wait it out. I'll just maybe bring this avatar back some time in the future when I get my hands on a Kuro's Induction; you know it's gonna take forever lol. Aaahhh but Doc have you seen the sponsor items? You probably don't care for them, but I'm a huge Tiger & Bunny fan FFFFF want. gonk

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Nii Amikasame
7obias
Smartass <.< lol

Can't argue with that. xD You are rocking those blues. And true lol, so much red going on in this site. I like red but it gets old after a while.

WOAH THE DOC IS TALKING IN PERCENTAGES CALL THE PRESS. But yeah, I'll wait it out. I'll just maybe bring this avatar back some time in the future when I get my hands on a Kuro's Induction; you know it's gonna take forever lol. Aaahhh but Doc have you seen the sponsor items? You probably don't care for them, but I'm a huge Tiger & Bunny fan FFFFF want. gonk

ROCKIN' DA BLUES cool cool cool
It's too much red lately, a blue avi will stand out more.. plus, I'm really liking this dark elf skin >_>

<.<; Why is that such news? e__e;
Just wait until after halloween and people get tired of elves and stuff.. then they all wanna get rid of theirs xD
I saw them, but it's only companions and regular dolls gonk Not anything I can use >_<
I bet you're craving them lol >.>

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7obias
ROCKIN' DA BLUES cool cool cool
It's too much red lately, a blue avi will stand out more.. plus, I'm really liking this dark elf skin >_>

<.<; Why is that such news? e__e;
Just wait until after halloween and people get tired of elves and stuff.. then they all wanna get rid of theirs xD
I saw them, but it's only companions and regular dolls gonk Not anything I can use >_<
I bet you're craving them lol >.>

Dark elf skin looks nice. x3 So you joined the Elf side for the event then?

Because Doc in business mode oohhh. *A* Ehh yeah maybe. Hopefully they get tired of it halfway through, because this is kinda sorta my getup for Halloween. 'xD

Yes I want them in my soul so much. ;__; You think the prices will ever normalize? I mean, Tiger & Bunny is pretty obscure as it is, so I'm guessing not many people will buy into it... And since it's only companion and doll items. I dunno. What do you think is gonna happen?
Nii Amikasame

Yeah, he did. And yeah I realised biggrin Giving a complete stranger an item worth over 500k is a really awesome and kind thing to do.

Aha, I don't look at sponsor items anymore. The items I use in my dream avis are all in tektek.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff