Welcome to Gaia! ::

dokimakura's Pardner

Shy Warlord

Sunieepo
Buttsy
here u go, how do u like it? :^O
User Image

O WOW THAT WAS SO FAST!!! I lov it!!!!

I have a deadline this monday but after that I'll get started on my half immediately

where would u like me to give u credit?
Buttsy

I have a deadline this monday but after that I'll get started on my half immediately

u can credit either my tumblr (sunieepo) or twitter (sunieepo) :^3

and np take ur time!!!

Beloved Vampire

haii what could i get for 200b?

this is my Ghost OC shes my halloween avi and she was killed but she doesn't want revenge but the evil lil ghost around her are trying to turn her into an evil spirit but she's really sweet shy and innocent as for style it's whatever you think would fit her character best <3 hope you'll consider her
User Image

dokimakura's Pardner

Shy Warlord

Sunieepo
Buttsy

u can credit either my tumblr (sunieepo) or twitter (sunieepo) :^3

and np take ur time!!!

hope it looks ok! sry for the wait
User Image

you can credit the same TH page I linked to show u my charas
Aryana Kaito

this is my Ghost OC shes my halloween avi and she was killed but she doesn't want revenge but the evil lil ghost around her are trying to turn her into an evil spirit but she's really sweet shy and innocent as for style it's whatever you think would fit her character best <3 hope you'll consider her
User Image
Honestly I could probably do a full-body, her design seems fun enough to draw :^D

Kend0v's Significant Otter

Taken Misfit

16,800 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
AHH ;_; id offer to art trade but im only starting pixels and im REALLY not good </3
Buttsy
hope it looks ok! sry for the wait
User Image

you can credit the same TH page I linked to show u my charas
aaaa no problem at all!! He looks so cute and moe hahaha, I love it. Thank you!
LegalToxicant
AHH ;_; id offer to art trade but im only starting pixels and im REALLY not good </3
Aww haha no worries, my pixel art is pretty poor, too. It's been a super long time since I did any of it so I have huge respect for people who choose to do it, it's very time-consuming lol

Kend0v's Significant Otter

Taken Misfit

16,800 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
Sunieepo
LegalToxicant
Aww haha no worries, my pixel art is pretty poor, too. It's been a super long time since I did any of it so I have huge respect for people who choose to do it, it's very time-consuming lol
FORREAL THOUGH it took me 3 and a half hours to do ONE peice. I cant do digital art because i dont have a program or a tablet or a stylus so i thought give pixel a go and ive spent 5 days doing it now- slowly getting better i think.

Vermillion Gatekeeper

Beloved Vampire

Sunieepo
Aryana Kaito

User Image
Honestly I could probably do a full-body, her design seems fun enough to draw :^D

omg i'd love that <3 i'll go ahead and send a trade <3
Rueze
Hi! would you consider a fullbody of this girl (1st and 2nd references, longer hair, age around 18-20 yrs old) for 300b?
just to clarify, you mean these two references? 1 and 2?

and yeah that's cool! i'll bite =)
Aryana Kaito
ok, how is this?
User Image

Vermillion Gatekeeper

Sunieepo
Rueze
Hi! would you consider a fullbody of this girl (1st and 2nd references, longer hair, age around 18-20 yrs old) for 300b?
just to clarify, you mean these two references? 1 and 2?

and yeah that's cool! i'll bite =)

yes that's correct, thank you for accepting!
I'll send the trade~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces