Welcome to Gaia! ::

just in case you dont check my thread out again >.<
ooo i really likes your art, im curious to the kind of mark around whcih you charge? xD
She is REALLY reasonable. She believes that no one can pay more than what they have so she works with almost anyone.

Woo: Try her she seems to have an interesting desire http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/star-r-a-i-n-s-oc-requesttt-draw-me-artsss-plz/t.50828895/
rofl thx San! ^^
*blush*
ill check it out razz
hmm.... what should i do with a shop?!
>.....<
its nice... yea..... so what?
bumpitybump :3
woozily
hmm.... what should i do with a shop?!
>.....<
its nice... yea..... so what?

You have to have examples, what you're willing to do and how much you charge. Doing free things or contests make people come also the more pages you have the more people come because you've been open a while and are going to be on Gaia consistently
im willing to do everything xD and it costs always between 10k and .... what ever >...<

btw: whats cortez' eye and hair color??
woozily
im willing to do everything xD and it costs always between 10k and .... what ever >...<

btw: whats cortez' eye and hair color??

eyes light brown or hazel and his hair is strating to turn grey-use to be black...so like salt and pepper
lol kay thx ^^
im already about coloring biggrin ohu! drawing pictures for you makes me sooo happy >.....<
they are always so....positiv razz
woozily
lol kay thx ^^
im already about coloring biggrin ohu! drawing pictures for you makes me sooo happy >.....<
they are always so....positiv razz

lol well all the characters are facets of my personalities and my boyfriend's personality. We try to be positive smile I hope you enjoy all the characters this much smile
of course i do ^^
you're a wonderful couple :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas