Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many visitors do we have since 6.27.13?

1 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

NarutoHinataLover88
Yeah, life's been chaotic. I finished highschool in 2013 and went straight to working full time. I got married in January 2017 and moved out on my own with my husband so we've been busy trying to keep our heads above the water.

I'm mostly tired. I could definetely try, but I cant guarantee anything. Drawing is mostly a hobby now.

I just logged into my Deviant art after 4 years, cant believe I remembered the information. Mostly the same artwork from the facebook page. https://narutohinatalover88.deviantart.com/

Wow, it sounds like it has been a longgg time.
Ahh, if you're too tired, don't push it. Get some rest! Or just, doodle instead of drawing, haha. I find doodling more relaxing and stress-free.

Haha, that's amazing that you still remembered your DA login info xDD
And your art is cute

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
maikaymon
NarutoHinataLover88
Yeah, life's been chaotic. I finished highschool in 2013 and went straight to working full time. I got married in January 2017 and moved out on my own with my husband so we've been busy trying to keep our heads above the water.

I'm mostly tired. I could definetely try, but I cant guarantee anything. Drawing is mostly a hobby now.

I just logged into my Deviant art after 4 years, cant believe I remembered the information. Mostly the same artwork from the facebook page. https://narutohinatalover88.deviantart.com/

Ahh, if you're too tired, don't push it. Get some rest! Or just, doodle instead of drawing, haha. I find doodling more relaxing and stress-free.

And your art is cute

Thank you, you're so sweet! I definitely want to get back into drawing, especially since I can post it on deviant. Feel free to add me as a friend and stalk me on Deviant. I'll stalk right back. It's high time I be social. All I have currently as my husband, dog and cat!
NarutoHinataLover88
maikaymon
NarutoHinataLover88

And your art is cute

Thank you, you're so sweet! I definitely want to get back into drawing, especially since I can post it on deviant. Feel free to add me as a friend and stalk me on Deviant. I'll stalk right back. It's high time I be social. All I have currently as my husband, dog and cat!

Haha, I went ahead and added you as a friend on Deviantart 3nodding
And same here - I haven't really been socializing, mostly because it's so hard to make friends and I'm not really active on Gaia anymore (other than to get couple art) xDD
All I really have now is family and a few old friends.

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
maikaymon
NarutoHinataLover88
maikaymon
NarutoHinataLover88

And your art is cute

Haha, I went ahead and added you as a friend on Deviantart 3nodding
And same here - I haven't really been socializing, mostly because it's so hard to make friends and I'm not really active on Gaia anymore (other than to get couple art) xDD
All I really have now is family and a few old friends.

I'm the same. Except the family part. They live far away, but I'll manage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff