TRADITIONAL Chibi - 14000 GAIA GOLD
TRADITIONAL Bust - 20000 GAIA GOLD
TRADITIONAL Full Body - 35000 GAIA GOLD
TRADITIONAL 2 Characters - 40000 GAIA GOLD

DIGITAL Chibi - 20000 GAIA GOLD
DIGITAL Bust - 35000 GAIA GOLD
DIGITAL Full Body - 50000 GAIA GOLD
DIGITAL 2 Characters - 60000 GAIA GOLD

** COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!
User Image

DO NOT REMOVE THE LOGO ON THE BOTTOM OF COMMISSIONS - WHERE IT SAYS "ARSENNIX ON GAIAONLINE OR DEVIANTART" LEAVE IT ON THE PICTURE. I choose the pose for each commission. The difference between DIGITAL and TRADITIONAL is that traditional is hand drawn with colored pencils and pens, digital is done up on the computer. Yes, they will be anime, not realistic. I will not be pressured into completing your commission at a certain time either. And I do not work until after payment has been recieved - If something happens and I cannot complete your order, I will refund. However, if you are not satisfied with the commission I make for you, I will not refund your order. I work hard on all my commissions to try and make them look great, so please be nice to me.

xx I have been asked twice about trust for commission payment. You do not have to accept/complete the order until after I PM you saying your order is done. If you have any problem with that, you can ask me if you would like a watermarked version first for proof. The watermarked version will have "ARSENNIX" literally written all over it.

~ I will not draw hentai.
~ Cluttery requests may be denied, or asked for a simplier idea.
~ I am not good at backgrounds, so I most likely will not put a background with the commission.
~ Do NOT steal my art. I will accept commissioners to show off their order but please reference me. Do not say you have drawn any piece rightfully mine. Do not take, use, reupload, etc. Without my written permission.

. Send me a PM of the type of commission you want
. I'll reply
. Please fill out the Character sheet located below
. Send me a trade of the order pricing you want me to do
. I accept the trade
. I tell you that the order is finished
. You complete the trade
. I PM you the art
User Image

Name of Character:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Outfit:
Other Details:
Reference:

User Image

1. Champ_ De_Toxic
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED
5. CLOSED

x Please wait until all commissions are crossed out, or until a slot says "Open " to PM me about a commission.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff