Table of Contents:
  • (I) Intro; Menu; Rules
  • (II) Samples; Prices; Order Form
  • (III)Trade Instructions; Waiting List
  • (IV) Special Requests
  • (V) Quest; Donations; Tips
  • (VI)Link Me

Rules
  • You reseve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
  • Follow the Gaian Standard ToS
  • Don't beg, advertise, or quote the first few posts.
  • I reserve the right to make more rules.
  • Have a shpadoinkle day!
.:.Samples.:.

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

For more samples, you can visit my photobucket gallery.

.:.Prices.:.

Head Shots: Line Art 500 gold, Colored 1000
Half Body: Line Art 1,500 gold, Colored 3000
3/4 Body: Line Art 2,000 gold, Colored 4000
Full Body: Line Art 2,500 gold, Colored 5000
Couple: Double Original Price.

.:.Order.Form.:.
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Picture of Avatar or Description of OC:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b] (Example: Line Art, Half Body)
[b]Total:[/b]
.:.Trade.Instructions.:.
1.) Once I have accepted your Order form. Send trade.
2.) I'll confirm when I have started on your piece and complete when it's finished. I wont add you to the list until you send trade! No exceptions.
3.) After I send you the finished piece, you complete the trade.

.:.Waiting.List.:.
1.)- Chijadey

User Image
.:.Special.Requests.:.
Yes. I do take them.

Group pictures (3-10 people), Animations, Actions scenes, Mini Comics, Backgrounds.

All available.
I post this here because if you do request such a thing, they take much more time then a regular commission and therefore the cost varies.

Always open to new ideas. Don't hesitate to ask.

.:.Special.Offers.:.
None at the moment

.:.Current.Quests.:.
DJ Studio Headphones

.:.Progress.:.
540,000 gold / 19,000,000 gold
2.13% Complete

.:.Completed Quests.:.
Were Tail: 4/29/06
Sway Messenger Bag: 4/30/06
Stealth Evo Nightvision: 4/30/06
Were Mask: 5/1/06
Black Paint Brush: 5/1/06
Coco Kitty Plushie: 5/7/06
Marshmallow Snowman: 5/8/06

.:.Donations.Tips.:.
900 gold by Chaos_Angel5-Much appreciated.
2,200 gold by Vincent Drake-Thank you so much.
3,500 gold by Rainy_angel81- o.0 Wowz0rz, your rawk.
500 gold by aardtigre-Thank you as well!
1,500 gold by Tiyea-Thank you.
500 gold by ChiJadey- I appreciate it! 3nodding
2,000 gold by Rediculous- Thank you so much!
200 gold and Black Ink by Temily_Emily - Arigato!
6400 gold by Nysato - Awesome dude
5000 gold by Tsukasa_Wolf - heart heart
Link Me

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/nrtep][img]http://tinyurl.com/lpamg[/img][/url]
ANNOUNCEMENTS
1/07/07
Troubling news...I have been using this account on a loan from another user so I could jump start the shop. Anyhow, that user wants their account back since its an old account and its like a presige issue or something like that to have an older account. Anyhow, since I wont be able to run the shop from another account I have to abbandon this shop after my last commission. Ill still be selling art by PM appointment only until I get another thread up some time later. The new user name will henceforth be known as "Serphus". You can PM me there to commission art. Ill still be using this account until my last comission is finished though so you can still get in touch with me here. Thanks!

11/6/06
Colored pieces are now officially available.

10/7/06
Art shop is officially reopen. Ill be selling my art for a limited time low price so I can get some nice samples up and running so get your art now while the price lasts! Thanks to everyone who visited the closed shop and commented on my practice work.

8/27/06
Ok my commissions are all finished and Im going to be working on a variety of styles. I will also be takeing volunteers in the coming weeks to have themselves be drawn in my new styles free of charge. As always I will be posting my practice work up here and probably in the picture post so lemme know what you think.

8/11/06

Temporary closing. After my last commission on my current list I will not be taking anymore commissions for about 2 weeks. I will be developing a new style and posting them in my shop, so come on in and see what Im working on!
7/31/06

Announcing the next post contest: 3000 posts! 3000th poster wins a cool animated picture!

2000 Post Winner: SKYEYOKO
Username: tiyea
Picture of Avatar or Description of OC: User ImageUser Image
Style: colored, full body
Total: 12k
ninja heart
ninja heart
ninja heart
ninja heart
Username:ChiJadey
Picture of Avatar or Description of OC:User Image
If you need to remove items, please ask me before finishing. Most of these items I quested for or they mean alot to me, so I would like them in the art, especially since I am paying quite a bit for it. The last art I commissioned removed the locket that my boyfriend bought for me and I was slightly disappointed. Also, since it is 3/4 body, can you make sure to have my MP3 player in there? Thank you!
Style: 3/4 body, colored
Total: 4.5K

Do you want me to send a trade with the money now or after the art is complete? Just PM me.

Oh, and Tiyea, couple art is double the posted price, so both of those av's would be 12K, if I am correct
ChiJadey
Username:ChiJadey
Picture of Avatar or Description of OC:User Image
If you need to remove items, please ask me before finishing. Most of these items I quested for or they mean alot to me, so I would like them in the art, especially since I am paying quite a bit for it. The last art I commissioned removed the locket that my boyfriend bought for me and I was slightly disappointed. Also, since it is 3/4 body, can you make sure to have my MP3 player in there? Thank you!
Style: 3/4 body, colored
Total: 4.5K

Do you want me to send a trade with the money now or after the art is complete? Just PM me.

Oh, and Tiyea, couple art is double the posted price, so both of those av's would be 12K, if I am correct

thank you eek i forgot to change it after i edited it.
No big deal smile . I was going to do the same and get a full body of my boyfriend and I, but 12K seemed a bit pricy...My boyfriend is barely on Gaia anyhow >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff