Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

● Welcome to Anew, I'm feeling inspired, so I thought I'd re-open. The 3D/2D art is first build in a 3D program and then transferred to another program to create your avi. Some of the 3D materials I have paid for with IRL money and some is given with the program itself. Yes... I know... some people don't like the way some of the flat art looks on the 3D bases... but I do... and many others do as well... so if you don't like it... DON'T BUY IT

Now, just to get this out of the way...
Disclaimer: This is completely legal and no, I am not stealing. I have written permission from DAZ3D to use the bases in any way that I see fit (especially because I use IRL money to buy them) and have already spoken to a site mod as well as a thread organizer about my shop. You can try and report my shop if you'd like but it won't do much since its completely legal. (Neener Neener)

Anyways, I'm generally friendly and would love to stay around and chat. I do NOT enjoy being called a THEIF though, and probably won't be such a nice person xp . I will give out freebies every now and again, but don't expect me to pump them out in a day or two... I'll do them when I feel like it. I work full time and am a full time student, so I will only work on art in my down time. Because of this, I ask that you be patient. It takes me 10 minutes-4 hours to pose your piece, depending on the difficulty. On top of that, there is facial expressions, clothing, hair, etc so please bear with me. If you name is on the list (yes, even the waiting list), your art WILL get done. 4laugh

Updates

● Shop opens 14-Apr-2012
● New custom options will be available 21-Apr-2012
● Bases updated 30-May-2012
● Thinking of changing some things around a little 04-Jun-2012

Rules

● PLEASE be patient. I am a full time student and a full time employee so it may take me more then a day to do your art. If you are on the list and you have followed the rules, you WILL get your art!
● When you order: we will discuss your order, I will approve your order, I will send you a blacked out proof of your pose, at that time you will start your trade, I will accept once, and you will accept again, I will send you a finished "proof" when it is complete and will hash out any issues or changes there may be, once you have approved that the piece is done and to your liking I will accept again on my end and the process will be complete.
● If, for whatever reason, you wish to cancel your order... there are only a few ways I will accept this: a) if you cancel BEFORE we start the trade
b) if you cancel BEFORE I do ANY more work then posing your piece (this will require you to contact me to see where I'm at). I do NOT do refunds, but I am happy to try and re-work a piece that you aren't happy with. If your piece requires that I purchase material with IRL money, you will need to complete the trade before I begin, and there are absolutely no refunds/canceling once I have purchased something for your art. No exceptions.
● Gaian TOS DUH.
● If I don't have any slots open but you'd still like art, just post that you are interested and I'll put you on the wait-list. I will contact you when a slot opens up and you can put in an order at that time.
● I will NOT spent more then $35 of my IRL money on your piece.

User Image

Slots

Beginning Anew is now FULL!
✓ Done ✖Not Done

Freebies
● N/A

Slots

● Krice [pg 2]- Posed✓ Trade Started✓ Finished✖ Sent for review✖ Trade finished✓
●Bes In A Box [pg 10]- Posed✖Trade Started✓ Finished✖ Sent for review✖ Trade finished✖
●Renia goes RAWR [pg 14]- Posed✓ Trade Started✓ Finished✖ Sent for review✖ Trade finished✖
●Rubieus [pg 15]- Posed✖ Trade Started✓ Finished✓ Sent for review✖ Trade finished✓
●Hayashibara Kazuchi [pg 16]- Posed✓ Trade Started✓ Finished✖ Sent for review✖ Trade finished✖

Finished
● Pay Per Mint [pg 3]- Posed✓ Trade Started✓ Finished Proof✓ Sent for review✓ Trade finished✓
●l StarChild l [pg 4]- Trade Started✓ Finished✓ Sent for review✓ Trade finished✓
● Put The Sun Into The Sea [pg 7]- Posed✓ Trade Started✓ Finished✓ Sent for review✓Trade finished✓

Waist list
●okakai

Preferences
●Female>Male
●Straight Hair>Curly
●Sexy art>Non
●Avatar=OC
●Less clothing >More clothing

FAQ

● Q: Can you change the skin tone?
    -A: Yes, of course smile
    ● Q: Will the art look like my avi/reference?
    -A: It should if I do it right xp
    ● Q: Can I get custom things?!
    -A: Yup! Just add on the correct forms and add in the additional fees.

Payment
    Things I will take as payment
    ● Items on my wishlist
    ● Art Trades
    ● GOOOOLD

User Image

3D/2D Pricing

10K- Headshot
    30K- Shoulders up
    40K- Bust up
    50K- Waist up
    100K- Full body
How to order

● Choose your base
    1User Image2User Image3User Image
    4User Image5User Image6User Image
    7User Image8User Image9User Image
    10User Image11User Image12User Image
    13User Image14User Image

● Choose your emotion
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

● Choose your pose
    User ImageUser Image

● Choose your reference
    (jpg of your avi, description of an O/C, other avi art, etc)

● Choose which body section
    User Image
    1- Headshot
    2- Shoulders up
    3- Bust up
    4- Waist up
    5- Full body

Fill out this form and post it in this thread.
    ----
    [b]3D/2D[/b]
    [b]● This order belongs to:[/b] (your name here)
    [b]● Base chosen:[/b] (1-14)
    [b]● Emotion chosen:[/b] (1-32)
    [b]● Pose chosen:[/b] (1-17)
    [b]● Body section chosen:[/b](1-5)
    [b]● Any other details:[/b](...)
    [b]● Price Total:[/b](...)

----
Custom Items

If you don't order custom items, hair, clothes, and other details will be drawn by hand (the 2D part of the 2D/3D art).

To customize your order, add any of these sections to your form and we can discuss smile Prices are firm.
User Image

● Custom pose
    +50k
    [color=red][b]● I'd like a custom pose[/b][/color]

● Custom base edits
    +100k
    [color=red][b]● I'd like a custom base edits[/b][/color]

[BASE EDITS TO COME]

● Custom 3D hair
    +500k (because this involves IRL money on my part $7-$13)
    [color=red][b]● I'd like custom 3D hair[/b][/color]

● 3D hair
    +10k (because this involves IRL money on my part $7-$13)
    [color=red][b]● I'd like 3D hair# (1-5)[/b][/color]
    1User Image2User Image3User Image
    4User Image5User Image

● 3D clothes
    +10k (because this involves IRL money on my part $7-$13)
    [color=red][b]● I'd like 3D clothes# [/b][/color]
    [CLOTHES TO COME]

● Custom character base
    +700k (because this involves IRL money on my part $10-$25)
    [color=red][b]● I'd like custom character base[/b][/color]

User Image Links

● Link me
    User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/anew-we-will-begin-v-3-0-u-c-no-posting-please/t.79187273/][img]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz217/tammycao320/Graphics/anew.png[/img][/url]

● Links out
    User Image

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ArMinervaUe
heart
User Image

Wow. o.o Cool.

Questions!

Do you have a finished 3D example?
Do you do couples?
Will the finished 3D character look like the character requested? ^^

Krice
ArMinervaUe
heart
User Image

Wow. o.o Cool.

Questions!

Do you do couples?

Answers!

I don't at the moment. I can do 50% off for you being the first customer so I will have something to show smile
I do, just double the price.
It essentially should lol. The art will be 3D/2D unless you pay extra to get custom 3D pieces.

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ArMinervaUe
Krice
ArMinervaUe
heart
User Image

Wow. o.o Cool.

Questions!

Do you do couples?

Answers!

I don't at the moment. I can do 50% off for you being the first customer so I will have something to show smile
I do, just double the price.
It essentially should lol. The art will be 3D/2D unless you pay extra to get custom 3D pieces.
User Image

Excellent! I am first customer! BUt... I must organize all the things I want and how much that will come to. >> one moment.
Krice
User Image

Excellent! I am first customer! BUt... I must organize all the things I want and how much that will come to. >> one moment.

Okie dokie smile

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ArMinervaUe
User Image

How does the 'custom' stuff work? Do we ask you what we'd like and you can morph what hair stock you have, or? o.o Is there a list to choose from? etc
Krice
ArMinervaUe
User Image

How does the 'custom' stuff work? Do we ask you what we'd like and you can morph what hair stock you have, or? o.o Is there a list to choose from? etc

The custom stuff is tricky. If you'd like a custom character base, I'll link you to a couple that I'll purchase. Same with custom 3D hair (otherwise hair will be flat 2D). If you'd like a custom pose, that's easy... you just describe it and I'll try my best to make it work out smile If you'd like just a custom base, you just pick one that is available in the above posts and I'll give you some options to how it can be changed manually.

Here is one of the finished 3D/2D pieces.
User Image

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ArMinervaUe
User Image

Okay. Got it. And what are the custom hairstyles (forgive my ignorance; I've never so much as glimpsed DAZ, let alone ordered 3D art ^^; )

Krice
ArMinervaUe
User Image

Okay. Got it. And what are the custom hairstyles (forgive my ignorance; I've never so much as glimpsed DAZ, let alone ordered 3D art ^^; )

No worries at all! smile
Custom hair would be like this or this instead of hand drawn hair.

I'd have to make sure they are compatible with my genisis or pandora models.

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ArMinervaUe
Krice
ArMinervaUe
User Image

No worries at all! smile

User Image

Oh dang, that's expensive. >> Good on you for spending real monies for this shop. <3

I love the Marielle hair for my girl. I think that would work.

Okay, I'll fill out the form and you can tell me what's doable and what isn't. smile
Krice
ArMinervaUe
Krice
ArMinervaUe
User Image

No worries at all! smile

User Image

Oh dang, that's expensive. >> Good on you for spending real monies for this shop. <3

I love the Marielle hair for my girl. I think that would work.

Okay, I'll fill out the form and you can tell me what's doable and what isn't. smile

Ok, cool!
Yeah... I love the program. I've had it for years and only used the free parts until now. But it is so much cooler to be able to morph the character more and whatnot smile I'm heading to bed now, so I'll check it in the am. Have a good night(/day depending on where you are wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff