Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the amazing anime art?

Yeah 0.55454545454545 55.5% [ 61 ]
I dunno, have'nt seen it I don't know what I'm doing here...Who am I? O_o 0.33636363636364 33.6% [ 37 ]
Naah 0.10909090909091 10.9% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 110 111 112 > >> >>> »|

morning bump of the midwest blaugh
GargoyleGoddess21

Hiya! medwest? where at?
I added you to my affiliates 3nodding
Chemie
GargoyleGoddess21

Hiya! medwest? where at?

Kansas City area, right on the border between kansas and missouri, I'm on the Kansas side, in a small suburbia called Lansing
Floriane
I added you to my affiliates 3nodding

I link ya back! heart
GargoyleGoddess21
Chemie
GargoyleGoddess21

Hiya! medwest? where at?

Kansas City area, right on the border between kansas and missouri, I'm on the Kansas side, in a small suburbia called Lansing

Oh...I'm thinking desert and catus, am I close? xd
What do you think of when you hear Sweden. *curious*
Chemie

::giggles:: Nope, not desert and cactus, gotta go more south and west for that, wink Kansas is mostly plains, flat plains with tall grass, and few trees. Except where I live we are a bit rolling hills, and more trees (but not forest like)

Sweden... ::thinks:: I think hilly and with forests? Lotsa green! You guys are further north...so I would guess cold winters and lotsa snow?

What part of Sweden do you live in?
GargoyleGoddess21
Chemie

::giggles:: Nope, not desert and cactus, gotta go more south and west for that, wink Kansas is mostly plains, flat plains with tall grass, and few trees. Except where I live we are a bit rolling hills, and more trees (but not forest like)

Sweden... ::thinks:: I think hilly and with forests? Lotsa green! You guys are further north...so I would guess cold winters and lotsa snow?

What part of Sweden do you live in?

Good guess. The country next to us Norway has all the hills. We got the forest. I think it's a lot like canada. Lots of green in the summer and all snowy at winter. Mooses and stuff but no polarbears. ^^

Cansas sounds beuatiful. ^^

I live south east of sweden near the capital Stockholm. In north of Sweden the sun does'nt rise at winter, and now at summer it never goes down. eek

Gotat gotat go do the dishes...sorry. I be back later. I have tuns of dish. xp
Chemie

Good guess. The country next to us Norway has all the hills. We got the forest. I think it's a lot like canada. Lots of green in the summer and all snowy at winter. Mooses and stuff but no polarbears. ^^

Cansas sounds beuatiful. ^^

I live south east of sweden near the capital Stockholm. In north of Sweden the sun does'nt rise at winter, and now at summer it never goes down. eek

Gotat gotat go do the dishes...sorry. I be back later. I have tuns of dish. xp

I had heard about the all winter = night and all summer = sun, but I didn't realize it effected northern Sweden! ...that would be very...interesting to live like that.

I had a friend who took a trip to Canada, she LOVED it. She wants to get a group of friends together and go back next year. 3nodding

My dad is retired military, so we didn't alway live in Kansas. I was actually born in Germany, but we left before I turned 2, so I don't have any memories of it... But, I get a spiffy title, I am an "American citizen born abroad".

Have fun with those dishes!

*ahem* Bump!

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello again everyone. How it going with the art shop?
it's up to 240k, so not bad for day 2 3nodding

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GargoyleGoddess21
it's up to 240k, so not bad for day 2 3nodding

Wow thats great. Congrats!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff