The whole thing needs help lol (PM me?) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
This poll closed on July 25, 2017.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Aerodemonio's Waifu

Alpheta's Art Shop

User Image

Hello! I've recently come back to gaia after many, many years away, and the inflation here is amazing. However, it looks like it has also gotten quite out of control? Apparently I tried taking advantage of inflation the last time I was on, probably in 2014, and sold most of my extra rare items. I know I had a Checkmate's Void and Halo of Kannon and there's a black/white tree thingy that comes to mind?? Anyways, so, now I have very little remaining and the funds I got from that was so long ago, now, I can't get anything back.

You can bribe me with probably any relatively valuable item, though, since I've missed out on so many and my inventory is barren. Gold on top would be appreciated so that I can also pick things out of the marketplace.

I also have another issue, a weak online presence from not finishing a majority of the drawings I start. Commissions would require them to be finished, but I don't get many of those. Gaia sounds like a great place to start, since people are using virtual money instead of actual cash.

Aerodemonio's Waifu

Rules

★ Please follow the TOS
★ Send trade after we've spoken and I've accepted your form. Do not cancel the trade without giving me a reason.
★ Don't claim any of this art as your own, and please always credit me. For now, it'd be best to credit me back to my instagram or tumblr @ghostinas
★ Please be patient. I'll try to get each out within a week, but, still don't poke me or anything. My life is pretty open right now for drawing, but that may change.

Aerodemonio's Waifu

Examples

For this, I'm only doing sketchier commissions, especially since there are some complicated avi's on this site I would love to draw, but probably don't have the time for a full illustration everytime.

The image at the top can be expected. It's a pen doodle painted over in photoshop. All of these examples take me between 2~4 hours, which is the max I'm willing to work for virtual cash. If you're looking for something better, you could head over to my informal tumblr for more. I don't yet have an art tumblr, but, I'm hoping to get one up soon (EDIT: very new art blog. I also have a deviantart and an instagram.

Here are some sketches as example.

Portraits

User Image
User Image

I'd consider this one a black&white despite the bits of color, btw. Let me know if you want it truly desaturated rather than kind of monochromatic.
User Image

Waist (old)
User Image

Fullbody
User Image

Aerodemonio's Waifu

Pricing
As far as Pricing goes, I plan to edit this as I get more familiar with the site, and I gain more requests. I headed over to the Suggestions area and got a portrait appraised, but I'm still going to go a little below that for now. Pricing is probably going to constantly change for a couple days, don't worry a whole lot about keeping up lol.

Bribes can make these prices lower dramatically, just offer whatever you want to. These are for if a person were to come to me with gold alone.

B&W* Sketch
  • Portrait: 100B
  • Waist: 175B
  • Full Body: 300B

Colored Sketch
  • Portrait: 180B
  • Waist: 250B
  • Full Body: 500B

*for black and white, sometimes the picture just needs some color in my opinion.

You can bribe me with blackout, all white, pink, demure, breezy, and especially dusky rose items. I'm currently reworking my wishlist to be actually usable, so for now I guess this is mostly a gold shop. I'm currently looking for 3x Shipping Seabreeze, 2x Blossoms Don't Speak, Romantically Dead To Me and Gentle Shy Seraphim

Commission Form

[align=center][size=14][color=#B873B8]
[quote="Alpheta"][/quote]
[size=16][b]Art Request[/b][/size]
[b]Username[/b]: (Your username)
[b]Reference[/b]: [spoiler](references)[/spoiler]}
[b]Style[/b]: (Colored/B&W and Bust/Half/Fullbody.)
[b]Mood/Colors[/b]: (What kind of vibe or emotion do you want your character giving off. Feel free to ramble. Colors are very helpful, though I will tweak to my liking)
[b]Other Notes[/b]: (Tell me anything and everything about your character. Feel free to ramble)
[b]Offer[/b]: (What you're paying)
[/size][/color][/align][/size]

Aerodemonio's Waifu

To-Do List and Waitlist

1. pheonixbasilisk's Colored FB
2. Monokochana's BW HB
3. Silently Wishful BW B
4. Kanzein 3 BW

Waitlist:
1. [ D O L L # 0 0 0 ]
2. Warau-san
3. Taeklatte
4. moonlite dreamer
5. metal rocker weirdo123
6. CorvusRose
7. nipnipsnip

Aerodemonio's Waifu

WIP

pheonixbasilisk:
User Image
(don't worry there's more color to come)

Monokochana:
User Image
(i hope you don't mind if there's more color ^^; the first thing I put on the canvas was too pretty of a lavender to let waist)

Kanzein:
User Image

Feel free to PM if you have any comments or concerns!
(i will tip your initial form if updates like these come along where a PM isn't necessary)

Aerodemonio's Waifu

Completed Commissions

User Image

Aerodemonio's Waifu

Done! And I'm Open~

Aerodemonio's Waifu

Luminous Spirit

What kind of items do you like? You're artwork is amazing. 👀

Aerodemonio's Waifu

Silently Wishful
What kind of items do you like? You're artwork is amazing. 👀

biggrin Thank you!

Honestly, I have such an empty inventory and there's so many items??? It's really overwhelming.

I like black, all white, red, pinks. I have a wishlist on my profile. There is no dream avi until the feature goes back online, so, I haven't much of a goal.

Tipsy Seeker

Alpheta

Art Request
Username: phoenixbasilisk
Reference:

YAN XUN: He is the son of the Yanbei king who is being held hostage in another kingdom. He is playful, sarcastic, and looking for trouble to spice up his life. Later on tragedy befalls him as his entire family is annihilated by the country he is hostage to.

art ref:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

accurate RL refs;
playful sunny era: [1][2][3][4][5][6]
dark revenge era: [1][2][3][4][braid ref][5][6]

video: if you were curious for [action]

*important:
*please put lots of silver decorative beads in his hair! he has a central clip with small silver beads intertwined with his braids.
*has one silver cuff on his right ear
*robes: prefers the decorative blue robes with gold filigree and red inner robes

Style: colored fullbody
Mood/Tone: either his innocent sunny self from his younger years or the simmering rage after tragedy struck!
Other Notes: [his backstory]
Offer: 280bil
would you be willing to be bribed 500bil + some b/w items for something of this style if not, thats okay! OTL

Alpheta

if u don't mind draw fanart, plz consider my request whee
Art Request
Username: mokochana
Reference:

i want art of Yuzuru in swan outfit , other ref,here's more ref pic of him that i bought if u need : ART1, ART2, ART3, plz draw him with small pair of white wings
he has girly face, don't forget his

Style: B&W Half body
Mood/Tone: soft feeling, gray/blue tone
Other Notes:na
Offer: 120b

Aerodemonio's Waifu

phoenixbasilisk

Alpheta

Art Request
Username: phoenixbasilisk
Reference:

YAN XUN: He is the son of the Yanbei king who is being held hostage in another kingdom. He is playful, sarcastic, and looking for trouble to spice up his life. Later on tragedy befalls him as his entire family is annihilated by the country he is hostage to.

art ref:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

accurate RL refs;[1][2][3][4][5][6]

video: if you were curious for [action]

*important:
*please put lots of silver decorative beads in his hair! he has a central clip with small silver beads intertwined with his braids.
*has one silver cuff on his right ear
*robes: prefers the decorative blue robes with gold filigree and red inner robes

Style: colored fullbody
Mood/Tone: either his innocent sunny self from his younger years or the simmering rage after tragedy struck!
Other Notes: [his backstory]
Offer: 280bil
would you be willing to be bribed 500bil + some b/w items for something of this style if not, thats okay! OTL

He looks like a really fun character! I would love to draw him. I'm down for the 280bil sketch, but, how about I start it off and PM you again when it's rendered a little farther along, and then maybe I'll reconsider for the 500B offer?

The actor you ref'ed looks adorable btw. I adore him in this entire gifset hes beautiful.

Alpheta

Art Request
Username: Kanzein
Reference:

Would you consider one (or two) of my space dorks?: xXxXx (Preferably Enzon, Tristan, Purple or No name)
Or (or also lol), this feline merman?

User Image

I also have these girls!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Whoever you'd like!!
}
Style: B&W Bust, half body, or full body, whichever and however many <3
Mood/Tone: Depending on the chara ;w;
Other Notes: I really love the third image in your busts spoiler, could it be in that style?
Offer: Again depends on who you pick and what style you'd prefer <3 But I can definitely get you "Checkmate void" and "Zodiacal"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff