Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Nye U-chan
Sexorcised

Aye!
I will be filling out an order -- but I can't seem to get the usernames right |D;;
I mean, I see them, but I see more added to it so I'm confused as to what the usernames are
ouo
m-mind helping me out? ;u;

Sure!
Secc = "Nye U-chan"
Zelda = "Akuwas"
Leona = "Kyress"

oh! o uo
thank you very much! I shall proceed with ordering then!

Greedy Fatcat

Nye U-chan

Username: iitessa
Link to gallery/samples: x x x
Gijinka of choice: lana
Activity: every day after school. i do have finals and stuff though, so i have some studying to do.
Other?: i've only just gotten back into drawing. so expect the art to improve as i work at it.

Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Kyress

Username: sexorcised
Request Reference: Ianto Sebastians
Style: fullbody cell-shaded
Any extra information: Ianto has several outfits -- instead of the outfit he's wearing in the ref. picture, could you possibly try to use one that's in his description, but not on the ref? A change would be nice c:
Read my rules?: I sure did! I even searched to see if there were any secret rules to be highlighted, and I didn't see anything o.o and if I'm missing anything...then oops D|
Total: 200k

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
iiTessa
Nye U-chan

Username: iitessa
Link to gallery/samples: x x x
Gijinka of choice: lana
Activity: every day after school. i do have finals and stuff though, so i have some studying to do.
Other?: i've only just gotten back into drawing. so expect the art to improve as i work at it.

You have cute minis! But I'm being pretty selective with my artists, and this is a Pokemon themed shop, so I'm not quite sure you're what I'm looking for. Sorry, and thanks for applying!

Healing Cutie-Pie

Oh. I think Nye explained it very well.
/nodnod
I'm not very good at explaining things. sweatdrop

Mmmh. You'd have to ask Nye about that.
/points to above post

Thanks for the confirmation.
That's one thing I can say that has never happened to me on this site.
o ____o;;

Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

Ah, y'both have been quite helpful!

Err --- then I shall ask Nye!
Nye you seem familiar, though.
I feel like I might have done art for you or something ono the username just rings a bell...

Shameless Grabber

Kyress

Username: CoD Induced Tourettes
Request Reference: Angel Headshot. There is an example of how her hair looks. I know it's kind of ... eh. I TRIED to make the front part of her hair flippy like this. But had no such luck. xD
Style: Cell shaded - waist up!
Any extra information: On the left, that outfit. With this shirt. Would be wonderful. Angel absolutely LOVES color, so her bracelets are rubber and are of many different colors. You can add what you wish. xD
Angel has two lip piercings and wears purple contacts. You can draw her in her thick rimmed glasses if you want, her natural eye color is brown. She's a very outgoing girl and is really loud. She almost always has this cheesy smile on her face, if you can picture that. xD
Read my rules?: I have.
Total: 180k + Tip. I'd gladly add if this is a complicated request!

Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Nye U-chan

hello, err
i wasn't sure if you had overseen the conversation with akuwas, but I had asked about the application, and some requirements for being able to join the shop o . o

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Sexorcised

I feel like I might have done art for you or something ono the username just rings a bell...

Yep! You did art of my Poochyena gijinka a little while ago! As for applying, there are a few free posts, so I haven't shut down applications yet! I like for all our artists to have different styles, and I do require that each artist doodle their sponsor gijinka (mine is Totodile, I just won't be back on my own computer to upload until Friday sweatdrop ) But feel free to apply!

Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Nye U-chan
Sexorcised

Yep! You did art of my Poochyena gijinka a little while ago! As for applying, there are a few free posts, so I haven't shut down applications yet! I like for all our artists to have different styles, and I do require that each artist doodle their sponsor gijinka (mine is Totodile, I just won't be back on my own computer to upload until Friday sweatdrop ) But feel free to apply!

Aha! Thought so :D
that was honestly my first time attempting a gijinka x'D and I must say, they're fun ouo
Ah, I see, I see! Well, I can assure you that my style is different from the others o uo
with the non-shading and the use of textures/patterns haha
though I am trying to practice shading more...
er-- anyway, ramble, ramble!
Alright, I shall fill one out, and see where it goes from there! |D;

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Sounds good. ^w^

Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Nye U-chan

Username: Sexorcised
Link to gallery/samples: photobucket
Gijinka of choice: Duskull
Activity: I'm on most of the day, about all week. Sometimes I'm unavailable for weekends, but most of the time I should be free! I never really have much going on, since Summer is on its way.
Other?: Seeing as it's the end of the year, usually I finish art within 2 hours to 2 days, but now it's taking a bit longer (not by much), but it won't be like that much longer. I'm also usually changing my styles quite a bit mainly because I am a art student, and I always want to try something different with each piece I do!

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Sexorcised
Nye U-chan

Activity: I'm on most of the day, about all week. Sometimes I'm unavailable for weekends, but most of the time I should be free! I never really have much going on, since Summer is on its way.
Other?: Seeing as it's the end of the year, usually I finish art within 2 hours to 2 days, but now it's taking a bit longer (not by much), but it won't be like that much longer. I'm also usually changing my styles quite a bit mainly because I am a art student, and I always want to try something different with each piece I do!

Thanks for applying! I'll need a bit of time to decide, but I'll quote you if I do!

Seeker

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Nye U-chan
Sexorcised
Nye U-chan

Thanks for applying! I'll need a bit of time to decide, but I'll quote you if I do!

Alrighty! Thanks for the consideration, and good luck with the shop
C:

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Thanks! Expect to hear from Kyress soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff