Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

_____________Directory_____________
Welcome~Introduction~Rules~Slots~Samples~Prices~Ordering~Order Form~Pick-up~Links In~Links Out~Reserved~Reserved~Reserved~Reserved
User Image

♥ - My name is Dalal, but Diloolie works, too.
    ♥ - I've been drawing since I was 14, and am now 21.
    ♥ - I love to work traditionally, but I do digital work as well. If you have a preference, let me know!
    ♥ - I have a deviantART: Dalal-N.deviantart.com
    ♥ - I love to chat! Hang around and chat with me~?

Welcome~Introduction~Rules~Slots~Samples~Prices~Ordering~Order Form~Pick-up~Links In~Links Out~Reserved~Reserved~Reserved~Reserved
User Image

♥- Be polite and respectful.

♥- Do not PM me unless you’ve asked and I have given you permission. My inbox is to remain as freely open as possible. All discussion of the commission is to be in the thread.

♥- No 1337 (leet, net speak). Use the best grammar and spelling you have. I do not want to see sentences without punctuation. If I see a sentence like: “i like ur artz can i hav 1” I will ignore it.

♥- Give me at least two reference pictures for avatar art. Drawing from these avatars isn't the easiest task, so any help I can get is appreciated. If you do not have two images, then a written description is accepted.

♥- If you have to give a written description, it must be specific and written with good grammar and punctuation.

♥- Any order not made with the order form will be ignored.

♥- My signature is not to be removed from the image. I still have ownership rights to the picture. When you purchase a drawing from me, you are purchasing the right to make me draw to your exact specifications and the rights to showcase the image at the end.

♥- I reserve the right to decline any orders for any reason.

♥- I reserve the right to change the prices at any time, and to alter the rules as I feel necessary.

User Image

COMMISSIONS:
    1)
    2)
    3)

User Image

Chibi
User Image

Bust
User Image

Full Body
User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

Drawings are currently available in ONE style. Chibi.

B & W traditional Drawing

~1o,ooo gold

** For each extra character, add 1/2 of the price

Colored Drawing

~1oo,ooo gold

** For each extra character, add 1/2 of the price

I don't separate by "bust", "1/2 body", "fullbody". Everything costs one price, and you can request a bust to a fullbody if you so desire. :3

User Image

Step 1) You place an order in the thread and wait for me to tell you if I accept it or not.
    Step 2) I work up a sketch and show you the unfinished version for approval.
    Step 3) Upon approval, send the payment in a trade.
    Step 4) I'll send out a PM when your work is finished
    Step 5) To pick-up your image, you come to post#9, Pick-Up, and save the high quality image to your own computer. **I will not store your image for you.**
    Step 6) Transaction Complete!

NOTE: If here are any major issues with the image, such as the wrong skin color or hair color, you are responsible to let me know and I will do what I can to fix it before resending the image. In extreme situations where the fault is entirely mine, I will redo the image for you at no charge.

User Image

Use this when placing an order. I will ignore your order if you don't use the form.

[list][color=darkred][size=24][b]HEY! LOOK HERE![/color][/size][/b][/list]
    [color=green]Username:[/color]
    [color=green]Type of commission:[/color] [Ex: Black and White Chibi, Realistic colored bust]
    [color=green]Reference images/writing:[/color] (Must include: Skin color, eye color, height, build, and a short description of personality so that the pose is easier to create for OCs)
    [color=green]Pose:[/color] (optional, I can make up my own.)
    [color=green]Wanted by:[/color] (optional, used if needed for a certain date, like a birthday)
    [color=green]Extra Details:[/color] (optional, anything else you’d like to add that you want in the drawing. Example: Shy grin, purple background, or a item the character would hold)
    [color=green]Price:[/color]

User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/110-shop-of-les-arts-not-open-yet/t.72262937/][IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/InvaderDemeter/Ava%20Art%20shop%20banners/linkbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff