simplify everything (less words) xD

{ ██▌!!

__New style... Simple 10k chibi art

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████ ██▌аɗνɩсɛ██▌█████
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌

Rule number -- O N E
                      ___________________Is important to follow...___

Follow the TOS and Gaia Guidelines, don't flame, be friendly, stop hating - the usual generic rules

Rule number -- T W O

Make sure you post your order in the thread, don't PM it to me. I'm in here a lot.

Rule number -- T H R E E

This is LQ art, which is why it's only 10k. Don't complain that it doesn't look like the rest of the art from my dA please - these are SKETCHES.

Rule number -- F O U R

For any icons, banners, graphics I make using manga strips or another artists work - please be sure to credit them wherever you use it!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

________________styles // anime and chibi

dA
        → changing/improving anime style ;___;

________________slots //

one | closed
        bribe | aijin-chan10% chibi x2; 250k; p 198
        bribe | closed
        bribe | closed

________________payment //

100 k PURE for anime bust
        50 k PURE for a chibi
        → Bribes for fullbody (anime)
        → I do NOT take items - if you want my art then sell your item and give me the gold
        → Couples are DOUBLE the base price
        → Send your trade with the page number you posted your order on
        → As for the percentage complete... 0% = NOTHING, 10% = SKETCH, 30% = LINEART, 80% = color, and the rest after that is touch-up work

Welcome | Announcements | Rules | Samples | Form | Links | Order History | Gifts
________________how it works //

[ 1 ] you fill out the form and post it here
        [ 2 ] you send a trade with the total amount and PAGE NUMBER of your post
        _ _ _ _ _→ I base my choices on your avi/oc, but also on price.
        [ 3 ] you wait for me to confirm or reject your offer
        _ _ _ _ _→ Either way, check back here. I'll post to let you know why you were rejected and perhaps something can be worked out ( it may just be that you were too late to get an open slot ). Please don't be offended if I choose not to draw you, it's usually because I feel I won't be able to draw you well. Feel free to offer an alternative avatar or oc if you wish.
        [ 4 ] if I accept, you wait until I confirm the trade on my end and check the shop for a watermarked version
        [ 5 ] you accept the trade and I post the final, finished art

________________now you try // the form

[imgleft]http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt47/silversylvie/scartorder.png[/imgleft]
        [b][size=10][b]name[/b][color=#ff5877] // [/color][/b]your username and what you like to be called
        [b][b]reference[/b][color=#ff5877] // [/color][/b]links to reference pictures or descriptions of the characters you want included ( DO NOT SAY "MY CURRENT AVI" )
        [b][b]style[/b][color=#ff5877] // [/color][/b] chibi or anime (bust, half, fullbody)
        [b][b]total[/b][color=#ff5877] // [/color][/b]the price - including bribe, tip, etc TELL ME IF YOU'RE BRIBING
        [b][b]notes[/b][color=#ff5877] // [/color][/b]what you want the theme to be, details about the conversation/interaction you want your characters to be having, or if you want a background, etc

Welcome | Announcements | Rules | Samples | Form | Links | Order History | Gifts

________________Links In //

User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.54920895/][img]http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt47/silversylvie/icon.png[/img][/url]

________________Links Out // If you would like to be an affiliate, please post your banner with its code

User Image User Image User Image
        User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image User Image User Image
        User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________order history //

xo Kaeri
P nus
Sora-Silver
Hyun - Jae x
[Small-Wisper]
PralineQueen

________________pickup //
User Image

Sylvie is the aegyo band member of BACON (an LQ Kpop group)
Click the bacon to support her and become a fan!

User Image

art of sylvie
Aijin_chan
XiHOLYichanX
candied_cookie
Dorellana
A Tale Untold
XiHOLYichanX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff