Sorry, not enough gold 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, have other things to spend my gold on 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
Maybe... I'm not sure 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Yeah, all art is welcome 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
Only vote for the gold 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

User Image

Welcome to a shop where all your artistic desires will be fullfilled. Here a devoted artist will draw for you what you ask her to. She is willing to draw mostly anything, but with a few exceptions, like hentai, very numerous groups, difficult poses (unless there is a photo of them) or avatars with 1000 items equipped. She will do the job as fast as she can under 2 weeks she hopes. Since she has a life of herself there might be times when she won't be able to take orders or draw, then she will announce this. All she asks from you is a couple of gold or items she needs (to make her dream avi come true). If you like her job, even if you can't order due to the fact the you do not have enough money, she would appreciate if you would vote this topic THUMBS UP. From time to time she will give away random freebies, but don't beg for them. She will try to give fair, yet small prices.
User Imageince she doesn't have much time and haves a lot more on her head she won't be able to draw to many drawings at the same time so she decided to only have 2 slots

User Imagelots:

User Imageut still you can post the form before the slots are open and you will be added on the waiting list and she will take your order as soon as a slot opens

User Imageaiting list:
#
#
#

User Imagehe wants you to see what other drawing she made for the customers of her art shop.

#xXi-Hopeless-Xx with Edelin Eats Brains
#Akado & Seige, Vaij's OCs
#Lethargic Swiftblade, General Lethargic's OC
# chibi PlinkPlankPlunk
# IIBittersweet_MemoriesII
# chibi Zeldrick
# Erdentier
# CFH
# PlinkPlankPlunk & Kim the NIghtmare
# Ambeh Prevails and xxwassecupxx
# IIBittersweet_Memories& me
# IIBittersweet_Memories& me

User Imageut she also wants you to see what she can do and an aprox. price per character

Full-bodies 10k

Realistic drawings 15k

Head-shots 2k

Cut head-shots 1kg

Half-body 8 k

Knees-up 9k

Bust-up 7k

Couple depends on the number of persons
Fan arts for 3k

Chibi for 2k

CGs for 100k - this price includes colour (she knows it's a lot but she doesn't do this style very often because is very hard for her)

User Imagehings that must be told:

for backgrounds add 10k
for coloured backgrounds add 20k
for colour in your drawing add 5k
prices are for a person
for OCs having a reference gives you -10%
If you agree your art to be photographed, sending it to you will be quicker because I can only use the scanner from time to time, while I can always use the camera.

User Imageince she doesn't want her art to be stolen she posts them on her
deviantART gallery.
User Imageo order you must fill in this form which you will wether PM me or post on this topic

User Imageor aviarts
[b][size=18][color=darkblue]Comission me Sherlock![/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=darkblue]Name/Username:[/b][/color] {depending on who you want me to write it is for}
[b][color=darkblue]Avatar:[/b][/color] {please fut a photo of it, don't say current avi}
[b][color=darkblue]Wanted pose:[/b][/color] if any
[b][color=darkblue]Additional Info:[/b][/color] if you want me to do some changes
[b][color=darkblue]What style:[b][/color](anime/chibi) [b]&[b] (full body/half-body/ knees-up/ bust-up/ head-shot/ cut head-shot) [b]&[/b] (black&white/coloured)

User Imageor OCs
[b][size=18][color=indigo]Comission me Sherlock![/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=indigo]Name/Username:[/b][/color] {depending on who you want me to write it is for}
[b][color=indigo]WHOM?[/b][/color] {tell me what you want me to draw and details about it}
[b][color=indigo]Wanted pose:[/b][/color] if any
[b][color=indigo]Additional Info:[/b][/color] if you want me to do something special
[b][color=indigo]What style:[b][/color](anime/chibi) [b]&[b] (full body/half-body/ knees-up/ bust-up/ head-shot/ cut head-shot) [b]&[/b] (black&white/coloured)

User Imageor realistic
[b][size=18][color=red]Comission me Sherlock![/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=red]Name/Username:[/b][/color] {depending on who you want me to write it is for}
[b][color=red]Your Photo[/b][/color] {tell me what you want me to draw and details about it}
[b][color=red]Additional Info:[/b][/color] if you want me to do something special like take glasses off or something like that

User Imageor fanart
[b][size=18][color=blue]Comission me Sherlock![/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=blue]Name/Username:[/b][/color] {depending on who you want me to write it is for}
[b][color=blue]WHOM?[/b][/color] {tell me whom you want me to draw and fromwhere is he/her}
[b][color=blue]Wanted pose:[/b][/color] if any
[b][color=blue]Additional Info:[/b][/color] if you want me to do something special
[b][color=blue]What style:[b][/color](anime/chibi) [b]&[b] (full body/half-body/ knees-up/ bust-up/ head-shot/ cut head-shot) [b]&[/b] (black&white/coloured)

User Imageor CG
[b][size=18][color=green]Comission me Sherlock![/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=green]Name/Username:[/b][/color] {depending on who you want me to write it is for}
[b][color=green]WHAT?[/b][/color] {tell me what you want me to draw and details about it}
[b][color=green]Wanted pose:[/b][/color] if any
[b][color=green]Additional Info:[/b][/color] if you want me to do something special
[b][color=green]What style:[b][/color](anime/chibi) [b]&[b] (full body/half-body/ knees-up/ bust-up/ head-shot/ cut head-shot) [b]&[/b] (black&white/coloured)

User Imageut those forms for each person you want her to draw

User Imagedd this if you want background
[b][size=18]Remember this Sherlock[/b][/size]

[b]I want a [/b] {coloured/black&white} [b]background, with[/b]{tell me about that background, what you want it to represent, what you want to be in it}
User Imagennouncements

# User Imagehe one who makes me a nice banner for this topic receives a special free drawing & will be added to the White List
# User Imagehe one is the 7th on page 777 will receive a freebie
# User Imageonations and tips are welcomed and might bring an add to the White List
# User Imagef you order 6 drawings the 7th will be free
# User Image live in a country with GTM+2 so my hour is different, even if I'n not online I will most definitely record your order
# User Imagef it takes me more than 2 weeks you can decrease the price with 100g for every day.
# User Imagelease remind me that I have to send you the drawing 2 days before
# User Image AM BACK!!!
User Images

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/under-the-moonlight-open/t.51420157/][IMG]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/momoyo_01/benner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Imageriends

PM me to be added here

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
White List

# IIBittersweet_MemoriesII for advertising & donating to my quest