Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Ohai. O.O

Welcome to our request thread. Be forewarned that innuendos and scantily clad avis are encouraged and cultivated in the pages of this thread. The innocent will be corrupted. wink

Obviously we're looking for art, but if you want to hang around and talk to us, we're pretty fun.

If you're an artist, a special welcome to you. We are looking for:

[x] Quality art
[x] Fair prices or trade (yes I can make you arts tew! surprised Samples below.)
[x] Timely completion

A variety of avis and scenarios are listed in the post below for your drawing pleasure. We are interested in all styles of art. Freebies are more than welcome too. If you feel like drawing one and we like it, we may want to negotiate for more complete artwork.
User Image
My arts:

Look here, here, and here (wip).

Interested?

DO NOT PM ME
unless you wanna draw pr0nz, and even then post here to let me know you will PM. Please post in the thread. It is the fastest and best way to contact us. Seriously. I get a lot of PMs, I will lose yours most likely unless I'm looking for it.

You don't have to use the form, but we'd appreciate some kind of organized post with samples and prices, as well as what avis you're interested in drawing, and what kind of pose(s) you'd like to do. Please don't just link to shops.

[color=red][size=18]OMG I LUV YOUR BODIES![/size][/color]

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Avis I want to draw: [/b][i]Hers[/i]- (#) [i]His[/i]- (#)
[b]Pose: [/b]
[b]Samples: [/b]
[b]Price or trade offer: [/b]

User Image

1. User Image 2. User Image

User Image

1. User Image 2. User Image 3. User Image 4. User Image 5. User Image 6. User Image

User Image

Note: These are SUGGESTIONS. You are not required to use them. Mix and match avis you like, try different poses, etc. We like cute (piggy back rides, hand holding, hugs, kisses) and we like sexy (poles, stripping, streaking, pr0nz). Have fun with it. wink

zOMG!

Her: 1
Him: 2/4

The female avi is designed to be a 'healer' avi for zOMG! The idea is she is acting as support for the male avi, who is doing the fighting with his sword (in pose 2) or just hanging around looking chill (in pose 4). Try poses where she is blowing the dandelion at the male avi. You can also try a more humorous approach with the male avi being dazed (temporarily dead/out of action). A dazed player will appear to have little yellow whirlys around their head and look a bit drunk. (If you do this, maybe try drawing the male avi as kneeling? xd ) If you have ANY questions about zOMG! for your art, PLEASE ask. We are especially interested in this kind, and will pay well for good zOMG! art done right.

Nekkid =o

Her: 2
Him: 1

Eh, fairly self-explanatory. Nekkid avis are nekkid. Have fun with it. xd

Panty thief!

Him: 3

Try having the female avi partially hiding behind the male avi (maybe peeking over his shoulder or around him). Please change the color of the panties to match the female avi (purple and black or gold and white).

Bed *cough*

Him: 5/6

Please try to color coordinate. You can color the female avi with red instead of purple if you match it with male avi 6, for example, or substitute red for purple on male avi 6. smile The female avi can be drawn on the bed, in the bed, or kneeling next to the bed. NOTE: Male avi 6-- if you choose to use the female avi with it, remove the companion female on the male avi. Otherwise, you can use the companion pose instead of the female avi if you feel like it.

User Image
Gold I have paid back Tay for Kitteh:

User Image

Gold I have:

User Image

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
redface
Edit: Oh I thought it was ok to post..
> o>
**Edit: 1ST POST!!!!!!!!! <333

PlumpGerty's Significant Otter

URL-Length
redface
Edit: Oh I thought it was ok to post..
> o>
Me too redface
User Image
Make me art?

╭╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶ ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶ ☆ ╮

xd n00bs

╰ ☆╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶ ╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶╶ ╯
User Image
Make me art?

Kayyyy... good enough. /changes title

User Image
Make me art?

Yayyyy. Now we have two of these. xd /must remember to keep track of them and bump

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
Ohh I got first post!! :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash