NO! I dont like your art! 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
NO! Too expensive for me! 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
IDK! Im still deciding 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 > >>

User Image
S a m p l e s
and prices
IF MY SCANNER BREAKS (which it seems to do constantly now a days) I WILL DRAW YOUR COMMISSIONS IN EITHER PAINT OR PHOTOSHOP
Click the small images for the full picture

7,ooo+
Full Body
a full body or mid leg image of the avatar chosen to draw, may include a small background pattern

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

4,ooo+
Bust
a mid-chest or top thigh/hip image of the avatar chosen, may include a small background pattern

User Image
User Image

For more samples, Please visit my DeviantART.
User Image
O r d e r i n g

You've browsed the art and now you're looking to purchase. Follow these steps:

● Check and see if there are any slots open (there are 3 in total)
    ● copy the coded form and post it in the thread
    ● send a trade (please label the page number your order is on in the title)
    ● your name will be placed on the waiting list (i read each page)
    ● accept your trade once the art is finished, then you shall recieve your art

If the slots are full just bump till they are open then post your order, or send me a PM entitled ART ORDER, with your order forum sent with it. I get my art done usually fairly quick.

User Image

[size=15][b]O r d e r[/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] (your username, or whom I should send the art to after it is finished)
[b]Order:[/b] (fullbody or bust
[b]Reference:[/b] (a picture or a tektek is mandatory, if there is none the order WILL be cancelled)
[b]Notes:[/b] (is there anything i should note? a particular pose or expression, etc.)
User Image
W a i t i n g - L i s t

When the orders at the bottom say SCANNING, that means that that order is finished, and the slot is OPEN

Xx_jewlzy_xX
    O r d e r
    Username: Xx_jewlzy_xX
    Order: fullbody
    Reference: User Image
    Notes: nothing else to add. lovely art though smile
    page 3 -scanning-

wishes
    O r d e r
    Username: wishes
    Order: fullbody
    Reference: User Image
    Notes: Something cutesy, holding a star instead of the staff? thank you!!

User Image
User Image
A r t - T r a d e s

User Image

Davine who
U can draw this one biggrin User Image

User Image
User Image
F A Q

● Do you do couples? ●
    I am sorry, but no, i do not, unless you bribe me about 10k more than the double price... and if you bribe me for a couple, I only draw 2 people at tops, no more.

● I'm a bit tight on gold ATM, can i have a discount? ●
2 words... ********.. NO... no offense to you guys or anything, but I'm here to make a profit, not give out gifties.

● Can I have free art? ●
On most holiday events I open up a freebie shop, so during big events you can try to catch me on one of those. But there are also other ways of getting free art. first of all, you have to bump a s**t LOAD of times in here. this helps me get more business and the more you bump the higher the chance is of you getting free art. Also, if you are a good friend of mine that I talk to practically everyday or so, you might just get some free art. I have already done that ;3

● I orderd a while ago, WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN MY ART YET? ●
well, seeing as I have a life OTHER than on gaia, this might either be because I am A. grounded, B. trying to raise my grades, C. having scanner trouble (happens often), or D. have a lot of other orders to fill before yours.
I promise you that YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR ART wether it be late or not. occasionally I might cancel art due to massive problems like with my family/school/etc.. but that rarely happens. If that DOES ever happen though, I will make sure to contact you and tell you that you have been cancelled and cancel your trade

● Why do I need to send my trade before I get the art? Why not after? ●
I am sorry boys and girls, but this is just a safety procaution. In the past before I did this I had people never send in orders and change accounts to steal my art, or just say s**t like "EWWW GROSS IM NOT PAYING FOR THAT" and then canceling the trade. thus I didn't get paid half of the time...
I promise you that you WILL RECIEVE YOUR ART, wether it be late or not. I do not steal from others. I don't need to stoop that low... I'm rich enough as it is...-_-

● The slots are full, should I still order or should I wait? ●
ok, I get this all the time. I really get lost when a bunch of people order at once, (happened when I first opened this thread), so I only have 3 slots as of now...If the slots are full please do me a favor and wait, OR EVEN BETTER, PM me the order. PMs I can easily save and come back to if I need to see your order, forum posts are a bit more of a challenge and are a lot harder to lose track of...so either wait it out while bumping, or send it to me in a PM entitled ART ORDER, it must be titled that or it will be ignored...

● CAN YOU DONATE PLZ??? ●
I did this once, and all I got was bullshit from it...so NO. sorry guys, but I earned my gold fair and square. I believe you can do the same yourself...

Did I forget something?...PM me your questions ;3

User Image
User Image
L i n k s

Link me out plz <3

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/omfg-art-full-plz-bump-33/t.49964619/][IMG]http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv69/raybeamz/PixelPlushieBannerfromMoondoggieL.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
*cuts ribbon*
THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALL
OPEN
owo?

O3o! What ish this?!?! O:
Neya-Chan
owo?

O3o! What ish this?!?! O:
an art shop?
xD

Quick Reply