• Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
French Vanilla
Starrii
im angry seki

starri! ; A ;

What is wrongggg? What has upset you?
      > O < !!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who was high when they cast
this guy as
wuahge

Timid Dabbler

... HE. Is going to be wuahge?

>:

DISAPPROVE.

//shuns new hzgg

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
French Vanilla
... HE. Is going to be wuahge?

>:

DISAPPROVE.

//shuns new hzgg

I spazzed to pide for an HOUR last night.

I shun it too. BUT KNOWING ME I'LL WATCH IT ANYWAYS LOL.

I don't know man... Even HZGG3 was cast better then this. At least they were eyecandy... WHERE THE HELL DID THEY FIND THIS GUY? HE'S SO UGLY LOL. The WHOLE CAST IS FRICKEN UGLY LOL. ZW looks more like a XYZ kind of character. THERES A WHITE GUY NAMED SEBASTIAN, and apparently XYZ likes him HAHA. HZGG1&2 XYZ was beautiful, HZGG3 XYZ was beautiful too, but in a different way, but still beautiful. I don't get why HZGG remake got such an unattractive girl... LOL ITS NOT LIKE THEY'RE SHORT OF CHOICES GOD THIS IS HZGG... all actors probably kill to have role, and they cast these people.

^____^ wtf

Timid Dabbler

Starrii

pide watches hzgg too?
      we can spazz about this demented casting together.

HE IS SO UGLY LOOKING.
      And I just googled the cast - you are right, the actress cast for ZW looks like a much better match for XYZ. It is so disconcerting!

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
French Vanilla
Starrii

pide watches hzgg too?
      we can spazz about this demented casting together.

HE IS SO UGLY LOOKING.
      And I just googled the cast - you are right, the actress cast for ZW looks like a much better match for XYZ. It is so disconcerting!

nooo there wasnt anyone else i could spazz at LOL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^______________________________________________________________^
suicide.

LOL IT DOESN'T MATTER SHES UGLY TOO.
They all look too... mainlander to me IS THAT RACIST LOL IDEK they all look just really... unattractive.

Er Kang is good though I think, hes a LOT better looking then YQ...
Jin Suo, Qing Er, both look very cute and pretty.
The Emperor........................................... Looks kind of like a snake oil salesman LOL
Xiao Jian looks wayyy too old
ER TAI IS ADORABLE LOL though I like original Er Tai but you can't expect too much
I HATE EMPRESS DOWAGER she looks like... fricken scary s**t
The queen looks decent
I actually REALLY like the actress for Ling Fei. She's very pretty and looks about the right age. Xiang Fei too.

Timid Dabbler

I think the secondary cast looks pretty good, but the main casting is ... overall, just abysmal. >:

I don't get why there is this weird European in the storyline now, either. OTL

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
French Vanilla
I think the secondary cast looks pretty good, but the main casting is ... overall, just abysmal. >:

I don't get why there is this weird European in the storyline now, either. OTL

Yeah, secondary cast looks pretty decent in general. I still do a double take when I see laofouyei tho... ^___^

The main cast is... I don't get why they chose those people... they can't possibly be short of actors... Apparently they're meteor rain actors too which is another downvote for me, since I hated meteor garden actors LOL I DIDN'T FIND THEM ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.

I don't know. I was fully ready to watch the remake the same way I watched HZGG3--don't expect too much. I actually LIKE HZGG3 tbh, not as I did HZGG1&2 but I found it decent, if extremely out of character... But at least they found people that might not pass off as the original, but looked like they could still fit the character... But this... I can't take this LOL. YQ looks like a little schoolboy, ZW looks like she's going to do XYZ style backflips, and the white man... WHERE DID HE COME FROM...

Timid Dabbler

My childhood hzgg is being ruiiiiined.

//SOB.

The thing is, there are lots of beautiful looking mainlanders, but for some reason they are never picked for big productions! Producers are so weird.

OTL ;;

off topic:
waaa~ can't believe it!
I made progress on kame's commission finally. //has been stalled for so long

Timid Dabbler

mayamei
heart heart
I am so nervous maya. ; A ;

NEW STYLE IS NEW.

AND... UNTRIED.

//frets frets

Timid Dabbler

Kamerize
And I don't know if this is possible but...1000 (if not, 800?) words for Reu and Eri too~ I'll offer sweet porridge?

Temples and churches, with their airy pillars and removed spaces blink up and down in flashes behind his eyes; places of worship float atop of his thoughts. They disappear as the shoreline kisses the sea, sinking to murky depths and carried to foreign lands far away from any significance in his life. To Reunalo, these are things he does not need. Faith, hope, god. His life is given to himself and his wars, the burn of his weapon in his hand and the slide of blood - faintly sweet and punctured by iron dust, the thick crawl of victory upon his skin.

He has a dream.

Reunalo the warrior, a son of violence and ambition with eyes that see beyond the immediate and the broken.

He dreams.

To change the world.

How can he explain it?

That he wants to fix the un-fixable, the un-seeable. That life as he knows it is not what it should be because the unnameable in him has always known and always yearned for something more and something lost.

That he has lived and breathed with this secret churning in the pit of his gut since his mind allowed for memory. Maybe he is going a little too far, but what does he know of extremities? You cannot change the world with reservations tethering the possibility of miracles.

Reunalo agrees, this once, that attending a sacred day might make a difference. Curiosity is a good thing and knowledge is power. He is bored and nonchalant and no, he doesn't care at all.

Because to Reunalo, these are things he does not need.

She changes everything.

A ... colleague eventually tells Reunalo her name.

"They call her Erize."

He savors the sounds, the shape and corners of those syllables. E-ri-ze. The girl. The one with eyes like the ocean and hair like sand. An unnerving conspiracy of storytelling tangles the lines and crosses through walls; the sight of her flares in the center of his gaze and he digs his fingers so deeply into the memory of her pink mouth and white hands that he leaves bruises on the mental image.

Erize, the girl who nicks his heart.

Reunalo begins to fight an enemy he can never touch, a demon he can never confront. A mistress who too gladly takes tragedy over romance and swallows men whole without a thought.

They call her many things.

Fate. Destiny. Chance.

Love.

"who is that man?"

A pale shudder wriggles down her spine, the air at the back of her neck cool and stirred by thoughts laden with her discarded moments. These are moments that she does not police, smiles that she shares unwittingly; stolen by greedy glances, tiny pieces of her are being acquired slowly. Eridith licks her lower lip and it tastes of myth. Today the supplication is hers to raise.

Quietly, like this, Reunalo is the one being stolen. Her movements charm him and her voice paralyzes him; once, he would have laughed at the absurd. Wrangled his own throat rather than submit to useless stupor.

Eridith is young and new to her piety, but it comes to her naturally. Not with the conviction of ages or the bedrock of experience. It comes lacking in sophistication. Grace is what enfolds her vision and grace is what fills her soul. Her girlish peace fits into the palms of her hands, into the curve of worn eyes and jaded throats. Kael watches her save countless people with a single blessing and a touch to their lonely foreheads. Awe and reluctance lodge in his sternum.

The prayer ends wrapped around her tongue, perched thoughtfully between her teeth.

Faintly, he is distracted by the priest who speaks after her, the one who bears her features and her colors. Somehow, he realizes, he has come to think that all colors belong to Erize and she merely shares it with the world.

She does not know it yet and perchance she never will.

he betrays all those years of keening thirst

Never before has his passion been questioned or his lust been diverted. Reunalo wishes he knew how to handle this new appetite now, whether this knot is worth undoing and whether his desire to wrap their strands around his knuckles is an offense of the highest order.

Is it treason if it is disloyalty to himself?

Too long ago, his nights were filled with visions of a new landscape and a new order. His blood had warmed to boiling in his veins. A heady red wine fragrant enough that it haunts him even when Erize blooms in the cavern of his mouth like a sweetmeat placed just out of arm's length. Reunalo dreams of the slipping curves of her spine, her barely-there hips and delicious collarbone dips. Compromise then, for he does despise losing.

A changed world has room enough for a few more dreams.

Timid Dabbler

Timid Dabbler

Timid Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out