Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

----- -- ✖✖✖ 〉 --- passion fruit ρ υ ʀ i τ ʏ

aww daddy daddy !
                                  // cuddles

daddy has cute new sig art <3
                                  textextextextext

Ugh..ugh....Seki, can I add 50k for an additional 5 prompts/sentences?? /brick'd
I...can't decide which one to remove and replace. OTL

Timid Dabbler

ahhh
mhmn, okay.
but I might not be able to finish tonight then.
// has another half hour before her internet DCs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mhmm...I'll just remove the extra's. I don't want you to have a difficult time with this~

And in no particular order too...you can rearrange them according to whatever. XDD

#01 - Ring
#02 - Midnight
#03 - Temptation
#04 - Laugh
#05 - Cold
#06 - Lies
#07 - Farewells
#08 - Promise
#09 - Highway
#10 - Defeat
#11 - Forever
#12 - Overwhelmed
#13 - Moon
#14 - Talk
#15 - Wrong
#16 - Shadow
#17 - Goodbye
#18 - Fortune
#19 - Never
#20 - Stop
#21 - Time
#22 - Torn
#23 - Power
#24 - God
#25 - Wall
#26 - Coffee
#27 - Precious
#28 - Hunger
#29 - Believe
#30 - Search
#31 - Hope
#32 - War
#33 - Wings
#34 - Kiss
#35 - Name
#36 - Duty
#37 - Death
#38 - Sex
#39 - Touch
#40 - Weakness
#41 - Tears
#42 - Life
#43 - Taste
#44 - Devotion
#45 - Victory
#46 - Blood
#47 - Bonds
#48 - Smile
#49 - Innocence
#50 - Completion

There we go~
For number 38, lol. It was kinda implied that they did it. But the fudgy thing is...they found out that he was Death incarnate the day after they got together. OTL
O NOES HIATUS ANNOUNCED. ;n;

Man-Hungry Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hunter 50
French Vanilla
ooh, they look interesting. * v *
any ideas about what you might req. for them though ?
// curious

Haven't quite decided yet, but I'll probably ask for individual lines about Ptero and Stego,
or a story about Ronnie making a long overdue phone call to his brother Piotr in between chasing after Jay. or individual lines about Ronnie and Jay :]

Eloquent Raider

<3 haver fun back at school, Seki.
Hnn, I want to order but I have no clue how writing temps work otz

Timid Dabbler

Kamerize

I... really wanted to get this done and so I sort of sped through them. Sorry if they suck kame. ; A ;

A lot of these are dialogue lines mostly because I don't know what was actually said/done, so you can treat them as alternate endings/scripts ?

#01 - Ring
              He lies and says his heart won't break, but even as she takes it from him, his heart is crumbling.

#02 - Midnight
              For one hour, one lost hour where time cannot find it, she can hear him, see him, and he exists only for those scant minutes.

#03 - Temptation
              In the end she knows that it will come down to tragedy (between memory and loss), but avarice makes her choose him over the rest of the world.

#04 - Laugh
              "I'll see you again, my dearest," Pharos says, the remnants of their laughter leading her to morning.

#05 - Cold
              Ryoji holds her as she cries and her tears are cold by the time they reach his hands; the weight of destiny rests on her shoulders and he wipes it away, one droplet at a time.

#06 - Lies
              "We will forget everything - you won't remember me at all, just like we never met, and you will be happy."

#07 - Farewells
              She clenches the ring in her hand so tightly that it leaves marks etched onto her skin and falls apart when Ryoji calls "My dearest."

#08 - Promise
              He never hears her whisper back ( "Always your dearest," ) an oath that will last a lifetime.

#09 - Highway
              Her hair streams behind her in the wind and her slender arms convulse around his torso - "You're going too fast!" she screams into his ear, but she sees the corner of his mouth lift in a playful smile when he apologizes without slowing down - rich boys own several motorcycles it seems.

#10 - Defeat
              He is dead from the second he remembers, from the second that he knows who he is and how he will never be able to love her the way he wants.

#11 - Forever
              Ryoji doesn't have to turn away the other girls, but he keeps a gentle hand at the small of her back and drops words like princess and forever as if they were gifts meant just for her.

#12 - Overwhelmed
              The images flicker through his eyes, always more than he can handle and never enough to drive him insane, which is better than clarity when it comes to the knowledge that their time together has expired.

#13 - Moon
              "It's so big," she says to him one night as he walks her home from their date and he looks up to find a full moon staring down at them (thankfully, he remembers nothing).

#14 - Talk
              "Should we talk about it?"

#15 - Wrong
              "Is - is it wrong to pretend that we still have time?"

#16 - Shadow
              As he draws her to them, she pieces him together as they go, and he feels grateful for it until the day he realizes that all he needs is her and that is the one thing he will not have when they are done.

#17 - Goodbye
              "I won't remember you? Nothing? Not even... not even when you were inside me?"

#18 - Fortune
              The Appraiser of the Fall looks terribly lost when he takes her hand as says "Luckily it won't hurt at all if you forget."

#19 - Never
              "I think you are lying to me, Ryoji."

#20 - Stop
              "I'm not Ryoji anymore," he murmurs into her forehead, lips moving over her skin "And I would never lie to a pretty lady."

#21 - Time
              Time is running out - running in and running in circles, running fast and running slow because the nature of the Dark Hour and because love does strange thing to their perception of time.

#22 - Torn
              She has a choice, they say; she can kill him now, kill Ryoji, kill Pharos, and then it will all go away, but she doesn't think that whatever will happen will erase the ache in her soul and if she has to live with that pain, she wants the memories too.

#23 - Power
              The Appraiser believes that there is no greater power than Nyx and Ryoji believes there is no greater power than hope.

#24 - God
              "I can't stop it," he whispers, the words falling broken and dripping heart's blood from his lips, "I can't stop her; she is my God and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but I can't stop her."

#25 - Wall
              She builds her walls high and strong, but he climbs over them all the same.

#26 - Coffee
              He looks at her and only her even when the flirtatious waitress leans over his shoulder and hands him his coffee.

#27 - Precious
              A month is all they have and every memory they can make is beyond price.

#28 - Hunger
              His words are breathless against her lips - pleasepleasebeforeIgopleasepleaseneverforgetme - and she kisses him because it hurts too much to hear him break.

#29 - Believe
              "Do you think everything will be okay in the end?"

#30 - Search
              "I'm still looking for the answer to that one, princess."

#31 - Hope
              She could give them all peace, peace that will last as long as it can, and she takes one look at him before she says "No."

#32 - War
              It's okay that they don't understand (it's not the will-be war between them that makes things hard, but the will-be death of both their hearts).

#33 - Wings
              "Ever wonder what it feels like to fly?"

#34 - Kiss
              He kisses her for the first time and smiles dizzily at her; "I already know."

#35 - Name
              "Why do you call me princess?"

#36 - Duty
              "Because you're the princess and I'm the prince and the prince is supposed to protect the princess from fire-breathing dragons while living happily ever after!"

#37 - Death
              Somehow the idea of never having known him is worse than the idea of dying.

#38 - Sex
              They are each one and one plus one should equal two, but the miracle of love makes them one, makes them neither the bringer of the Fall or SEES leader - they are just each of them one and together one, one as long as they live in this moment.

#39 - Touch
              His fingers trace wordless confessions on the rise of her hips, the dip of her back, the back of her knee, and she secretly hopes that these invisible words will stay burned onto her nerves for as long as she lives.

#40 - Weakness
              "We shouldn't," Ryoji gasps, "I know," she nips, "Okay," he concedes.

#41 - Tears
              Afterwards, she cries and he thinks he has hurt her, but really, she knows she is the one who is doing the hurting.

#42 - Life
              "Promise me you won't do anything stupid when I am gone."

#43 - Taste
              She tastes of salt and fire and magic as she gives her answer.

#44 - Devotion
              "I can't do it without you."

#45 - Victory
              Ryoji lifts her chin with a finger and watches her face, watches the way her eyes skitter over his in search for an answer ( "Yes you can" ).

#46 - Blood
              And then it is over and all she has left is the blood on her hands, still warm and still red.

#47 - Bonds
              She wears the ring always and no one who knows her dares to ask why.

#48 - Smile
              "Did I ever tell you that you had the most beautiful smile?"

#49 - Innocence
              "You probably tell every girl the exact same thing."

#50 - Completion
              Ryoji weaves his fingers through hers and shakes his head, amused, but utterly earnest when he says, "No, you are the only one who completes me."

Timid Dabbler

@ lute:
                                  I thought I mentioned it to you ? LOL
                                  and yeah, school usually eats up my writing time like a pro orz;;

@ ptero:
                                  Oooh, that does sound fun!
                                  All those sound interesting. <3

@ grace:
                                  ; A ;
                                  Thankyoooou~ <333333

@ mommy:
                                  baaaw, you just give me information about your OCs and if you have any ideas about what you want, you tell me those ideas~
                                  textextextextext

crying </3

Huhuhu....SOB SOB SOB.

That's so beautiful Seki. Ugh...-tablesmash- my heart's breaking for them all over again.

THIS CALLS FOR A FANART but I can't because I'm still backlogged from all the commish. OTL
And gonna work on your OC after I finish this pic I'm working on~ *u* She's so beautiful~

Thank you so so much again.

Timid Dabbler

Kamerize

omgg kame orz ;;
                                  I hope I got their characters okay. ; A ;
                                  I was really afraid that it wouldn't be believable or in character.

if you don't mind indulging me...
                                  would you please quote your favorite lines for me ?

it helps me figure out what I did right to boost my level for my next piece * O *

textextextextext

THEN I'M GONNA QUOTE THE WHOLE THING.

But for really...UGH..MY HEART! lines...sure~ <3

Wait wait.
WARNING: You'll get sick of seeing my heart break

Oh...oh man....never thought of it that way. Never thought that something that's essentially bad is like her only reassurance that he was real. DX
Quote:
#02 - Midnight
For one hour, one lost hour where time cannot find it, she can hear him, see him, and he exists only for those scant minutes.

Love love love this! It's a hard decision, choosing between your love and freedom from the knowledge of your impending doom. And ugh....ughh....when you put it that way, memories of him are more important than anything. <3
Quote:
#03 - Temptation
In the end she knows that it will come down to tragedy (between memory and loss), but avarice makes her choose him over the rest of the world.

T-t-tragic...OH MAN, SOB SOB SOB. /remembers what happened to them in the end.
Quote:
#05 - Cold
Ryoji holds her as she cries and her tears are cold by the time they reach his hands; the weight of destiny rests on her shoulders and he wipes it away, one droplet at a time.

I AGREE WITH THE TITLE! >:U
Quote:
#06 - Lies
"We will forget everything - you won't remember me at all, just like we never met, and you will be happy."

That scene really got to me. Realizing that he REALLY does remember everything! Even the time when he manifested himself as Pharos.
Quote:
#07 - Farewells
She clenches the ring in her hand so tightly that it leaves marks etched onto her skin and falls apart when Ryoji calls "My dearest."

OSHI- AND FOREVER AND EVER IN ETERNITY AND BEYOND!
Quote:
#08 - Promise
He never hears her whisper back ( "Always your dearest," ) an oath that will last a lifetime.

As he said, it feels like a forbidden love. OH MAN OHMAN /heartbreak
Quote:
#10 - Defeat
He is dead from the second he remembers, from the second that he knows who he is and how he will never be able to love her the way he wants.

SOB SOB SOB SOB. Huhuhuhuhu. TAT UWaaahhhh....!
Quote:
#12 - Overwhelmed
The images flicker through his eyes, always more than he can handle and never enough to drive him insane, which is better than clarity when it comes to the knowledge that their time together has expired.

OTL HOLY SH- /baww's her eyes out. That's the really big irony. The more she destroys and collects, the more he is completed and the earlier the time of their end will come.
Quote:
#16 - Shadow
As he draws her to them, she pieces him together as they go, and he feels grateful for it until the day he realizes that all he needs is her and that is the one thing he will not have when they are done.

Okay...now these are really reallyyyy sweet. <3
Quote:
#17 - Goodbye
"I won't remember you? Nothing? Not even... not even when you were inside me?"

#18 - Fortune
The Appraiser of the Fall looks terribly lost when he takes her hand as says "Luckily it won't hurt at all if you forget."

#19 - Never
"I think you are lying to me, Ryoji."

#20 - Stop
"I'm not Ryoji anymore," he murmurs into her forehead, lips moving over her skin "And I would never lie to a pretty lady."

Oh man...I know how this feels...the time you spent together is always never enough. </3
Quote:
#21 - Time
Time is running out - running in and running in circles, running fast and running slow because the nature of the Dark Hour and because love does strange thing to their perception of time.

TAT Good choice bb~ Don't loose your love. Because it will be difficult to live everyday not knowing what's missing that makes you feel so empty.
Quote:
#22 - Torn
She has a choice, they say; she can kill him now, kill Ryoji, kill Pharos, and then it will all go away, but she doesn't think that whatever will happen will erase the ache in her soul and if she has to live with that pain, she wants the memories too.

I feel so so sorry for him. Fudggeeee......
Quote:
#24 - God
"I can't stop it," he whispers, the words falling broken and dripping heart's blood from his lips, "I can't stop her; she is my God and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but I can't stop her."

OTL So little time together....
Quote:
#27 - Precious
A month is all they have and every memory they can make is beyond price.

Oh bb~ You know she would never. <3
Quote:
#28 - Hunger
His words are breathless against her lips - pleasepleasebeforeIgopleasepleaseneverforgetme - and she kisses him because it hurts too much to hear him break.

<3 Love it. She's as stubborn as they come. And no bribery can distract her from him.
Quote:
#31 - Hope
She could give them all peace, peace that will last as long as it can, and she takes one look at him before she says "No."

AND MINE. OHHBOOYYY. </3 SOBSOB
Quote:
#32 - War
It's okay that they don't understand (it's not the will-be war between them that makes things hard, but the will-be death of both their hearts).

DUDE. These are...srzly CUTE~ <3
Quote:
#33 - Wings
"Ever wonder what it feels like to fly?"

#34 - Kiss
He kisses her for the first time and smiles dizzily at her; "I already know."

#35 - Name
"Why do you call me princess?"

#36 - Duty
"Because you're the princess and I'm the prince and the prince is supposed to protect the princess from fire-breathing dragons while living happily ever after!"

That's so sweet. *A* So so sweet.../tablesmash
Quote:

#37 - Death
Somehow the idea of never having known him is worse than the idea of dying.

S-such a starr-crossed pair. UGHGUHGUHASAFAFASHFAJGH. OTL
Quote:

#38 - Sex
They are each one and one plus one should equal two, but the miracle of love makes them one, makes them neither the bringer of the Fall or SEES leader - they are just each of them one and together one, one as long as they live in this moment.

I don't know. I REALLY LOVE this, I love how you described his actions and how she wants to remember them. Oh boyyy...<3
Quote:
#39 - Touch
His fingers trace wordless confessions on the rise of her hips, the dip of her back, the back of her knee, and she secretly hopes that these invisible words will stay burned onto her nerves for as long as she lives.

This was so lovely to read. AND then in the end....UGH.......SRZ HEARTACHE RIGHT THERE.
Quote:
#40 - Weakness
"We shouldn't," Ryoji gasps, "I know," she nips, "Okay," he concedes.

#41 - Tears
Afterwards, she cries and he thinks he has hurt her, but really, she knows she is the one who is doing the hurting.

#42 - Life
"Promise me you won't do anything stupid when I am gone."

#43 - Taste
She tastes of salt and fire and magic as she gives her answer.

#44 - Devotion
"I can't do it without you."

#45 - Victory
Ryoji lifts her chin with a finger and watches her face, watches the way her eyes skitter over his in search for an answer ( "Yes you can" ).

#46 - Blood
And then it is over and all she has left is the blood on her hands, still warm and still red.

And has no idea how true that is. OH BOY OH BOY....It makes me want to go cooo~ /feels warm <3
Quote:
#48 - Smile
"Did I ever tell you that you had the most beautiful smile?"

#49 - Innocence
"You probably tell every girl the exact same thing."

#50 - Completion
Ryoji weaves his fingers through hers and shakes his head, amused, but utterly earnest when he says, "No, you are the only one who completes me."
YES YOU DIDDD but it's still sad, lolol. xD And same heeere! I have a little more than a week until school begins. Oh no. ;A;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff