Total Votes:[ 550 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 734 735 736 > >> >>> »|

Wealthy Lover

7,025 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Welcome to Carnaval de Démons , a Demons Carnival.
__________________________________________________________________________________

We Are Closed.
__________________________________________________________________________________

[empty]

●Warnings●

Samples Warning: Due to the nature of Carnaval de Démons some of the our samples DO contain Full or Partial Artistic Nudity. If you do not wish to view such material Please DO NOT CLICK any of the samples links. If you are a PARENT who does not wish their child to view such material then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to do so by monitoring your children. You have been warned.

Wealthy Lover

7,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

●Rules●

●No spamming/flaming.
●No quoting any of my posts on the first page.
NO BEGGING!
●No Fighting/name calling.
●No Noobs.
●Do not quote someone more then 3 times.
●Do not post any pictures or texts that stretch the page.
●I will only do your avi once.
●No random noob comments on my profile.
●Do not ask me to be your friend/add you.

●We Do do:
-Anthro/Furry
-Part and Full Nude
-Original Characters
-Mythical Creatures
-Children
-Animals

●We Don't do:
-Pets/Companion Items
-Mecha/Technology
-Couples
-Clutter
-Babies
-Fan Art
-Most Background Items

●Hint: A fat bribe and a big tip can change almost any rule●

Wealthy Lover

7,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Please Keep in mind that My style does tend to change every now and then.

M = Mature

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Wealthy Lover

7,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

●Information●

Prices: Prices start from the lowest possible price for a BASIC avi to 'typical' Avis and up (aka, the little +). Prices apply to both Avi's and OC's however OC's in the long run will more then likely cost a little more then Avi's.

Head Shots: 500,000 gold - 900,000 gold+

Half Bust (Shoulders up): 850,000 gold - 990,000 gold+

Full Bust (Chest up): 950,000 gold - 1,100,000 gold+

Half Body: 1,000,000gold - 2,000,000 gold+

Full Body: 1,600,000 gold - 5,000,000 gold+

Alternate Forms of Payment:

●Listed Items: ANY Item on my wishlist will be accepted as an alternate fourm of payment if it is greater than or equil to the total cost of your work. If it is less then the total cost of your work the over all price of the item, at that time, will be deducted from your total price . You will be expected to pay the rest. We do make change on ocasion.

●Unlisted Items: Certain items not on my wish list will also be accepted as payment. Low list items (The junk nobody wants and is hard to sell in the market place) , and Items I cant use wont be accepted. The same payment rules described in the 'Listed Items' Section still apply.

●Art Exchange: If your a fellow artist looking to swap some art feel free to PM me. However we can be very picky about the art we take.

Personalisation/Details: Want to add a little personal touch to your avi? Well your in the right place, most small personal touches/little details will come at no extra cost. Such as the addition of a mole, freckles, A different(simple) hair style, Heterochromia (two toned eyes) and ect. Please keep in mind that more difficult changes Will cost you depending on how complex they are. We also ask that you provide a visual reference for all major changes, descriptions are welcome for small changes. Some changes wont be done without a reference.

OC's: Here at Carnaval de Démons we absolutely ADORE Original Characters! We'll do everything from Demonic Dragon Powerhouses to sweet Nerdy college dudes with to much time on their hands who make Demonic Dragon Powerhouses. However, we are VERY picky about the types of OC's we will draw based on their level of visual interest.

Time Frame: On average most orders will be filled between 3-6 Days, however some orders may be completed in a little as 2 days or take up to 9 days to complete (anything past 8 days is highly unlikely).The complexity of your order WILL affect how long it takes to complete it.

Payment : Once we have agreed on a price you, the customer, will send me the trade (to ensure you have the agreed upon amount before I start any work). Once Your art is finished we will finish the trade before I give it to you.

Tho you are free to cancel your order at any time, we beseech you not to for obvious reasons. Also once you've canceled your order with us you will no longer be able to receive any art from our shop ever again.

Ordering Forms:
All sections with an asterisk (*) before them are purely optional. However if you wish to order art for your OC we strongly recommend you fill out the optional information next to Personality. While the section for Description isn't really necessary if you provide us with a Visual (Keep in mind most orders submitted without a visual will be turned down unless they are HIGH bribe) The Personality section helps us better pick a pose for your OC.

Due to certain 'scanner errors' you will not be able to pick the exact pose your art is done in, but please feel free to suggest and provide us with samples.

About:

●Ordering●

Please fill out the following information and send it Only to my inbox, all orders placed in the forum will be ignored.

* Optional Information

Avi Art:

Tek Tek of your Avi:

Item list:

Type of Art: (Head Shot, Full Body, Ect.)

*Requests/Personalisation:

*Bribe:

OC:

Good Visual reference: (More then one would be much appreciated)

*Description:

*Personality: (Keep it short)

*Bribe:

*Requests:

●We reserve the right to refuse or cancel and or hold any order●

Wealthy Lover

7,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Please note, I will only add links to shops with 'good' art.

Please have a small banner, preferably 200x40. NO tinyurl/tinypic links. Please Message me with a working link to your shop.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/carnaval-de-d-mons/t.53798055/][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt231/pie-pie/KittySig.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/carnaval-de-d-mons/t.53798055/][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt231/pie-pie/WaffleSig.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Under Construction

fleur tea's Fangirl

Dapper Duck

Bump #1

Wow nice shop! >;D

fleur tea's Fangirl

Dapper Duck

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Love the art~

Wealthy Lover

7,025 Points