Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Welcome, children, To Vixen's Workshop!!
User Image

*takes off hat and bows, snapping cane on the floor and straightening up with a broad smile*

Well, hello there! Welcome to my little trinket shop. I do avi art, but a little differently.

You see, not only do I do just about any avi art, I do gifts! Santa hats, custom-made ornaments, little cute animations, anything and everything to decorate your posts, profile, siggy, and more for the upcoming holidays! While santa's busy with his elves and whatnot, I helped him decorate a bit, and now that I'm done, I'd like to do the same for you! But first, some little rules so we have a lovely little chat, and no problems.

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
1. BE SPECIFIC IN WHAT YOU WANT AND HOW YOU WANT IT thank you!

2.You can talk and roleplay in the thread, as long as you consider the gaia rules and keep everything pg-13. No cybering. No flamming. No trolling. If you came here to start a fight, follow the yellow brick road and get out.

3. Making art takes time, so please bear with me. If I take too long, there might be irl issues I need to work with. PM NICELY if you think I'm taking too long, and I will see how can I make time.

4. PLEASE I BEG YOU! Good understandable grammar. The better and clearer you specify what you want, the higher the chance I'll do it right. The more illegible gibberish, the higher the chance I'll accidentally do it wrong or just won't do it for you and let you know.

5. Once your art is done, I will specify the gold amount total. Send the trade, and once the trade is made (not finished) I will send the art. Once the art is sent, accept the trade.

6. If, by any chance, and it may happen, what I made for you isn't to your expectations, I will try to fix it. But do know that if I find out you do that on purpose, I will know.

7. I accept tips, obviously, not so sure about bribes, though. Might be interested in trades, info on trades later on.

8. ENJOY THE HOLIDAY CHEER!!! *Throws confetti* X3

A little extra info, or FAQs, If I may:

-Yes, I might accept art trades if you wish, but I'll have to see some of your art samples so we can come to a fair deal.

-I can also do emotes for you, whether for gaia or for msn, yahoo chat or any other website/chatsite you wish, just let me know in the specifications which emotes you want. (ex: XD XP O.O =D U.U >kiss< >jingle bell<, etc. )

- I got another art thread, my original art thread, with most of the samples listed and another completely different order form listed. Even though both belong to me, they are different motifs, that one being normal or animated avi art whereas this holdiday shop is specialized in the xmas theme, obviously, so if you just want regular avi art, follow the link to my other shop, so its easier and I don't get confused, k~?

-More might be added soon, bear with me. Also, any questions pm me, and I might add the answer here for convenience.

Links~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Original Avi Art Shop!~

My Photobucket for More Samples~

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image*****

*****Here are the gifts I have in stock! Any other thing that you wish, send me a lovely little letter and I'll answer back ASAP!*****

So, without further ado, here's the possible little items!

1.Santa HatSample 1

2.Gingerbread cookie

3. Gingerbread house

4.Plushes
-reindeer
-Polar bear
-Mini Santa
-Penguin
-Elves
-Arctic fox
-more

5. Snow man

6.Stocking

7.Toy
-Train
-Toy soldier
-nutcracker
-Rocking animal (horse, cat, dog, fish, etc...)
-teddy bear
-more

8. Xmas tree

9.Xmas miscellanea
-banner
-garland
-ornaments
-frames
-light-up decorations flashing lights sample

And much much more!

You select the gift you want, and how you want it! I can even make magical gifts that move! Just let me know and I can animate them for you, and even make them light up! Sadly I can't add sound to images, but I can add text!

Also If you want your picture taken and used for a gift, let me know! Show me an image of your current avi or what you want, and I'll dress them as the following items:

1. Snowman Avi

2.Gingerbread avi

3. Avi as an ornament

4. Plushie avi

5. Avi as a custom toy

6.Avi tangled in Xmas decorations

7. Avi caroling

8.Avi in chimney

9.Avi in stocking

10. Avi as a present box

And more!

Like the gifts, I can make your photo magical and make it move for a small extra fee. Also, If you want a group picture or an image with that special someone under the mistletoe, just let me know! Of course, it's also another small fee, but it's well worth it!

Now you may ask yourself what you can do with this stuff? Well, you can decorate your posts, your profile, make wonderful siggies, even use them as avatar images in other social websites and decorate your profile in other websites, or print it out to decorate your own room! Please note that moving pictures will not move in real life if you do print out your image, we all know that, right? Awesome!

*****More items will be added soon ^^ *****

Prices:

Gifts= Ranging from 1k-5k
Photos= From 4k-8k
Animations= Extra frames 500g each
Extra avatar= 1.5k each

*Prices may range accordingly.

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Send it to me in a PM titled, "For Xmas, I want..." or post it on the thread here with the following code.

(type "Mistletoe" in green font in if you read the rules and I might give you a little present wink )

My Xmas Wishlist

Hi! My name is: (Username)
And for Xmas, I want:
|♥| (Gift or photo that you want from the catalog)
And I want it like this: (specify what you would want, including an image url of your avi, decorations, text, etc. List as many as you like.)
|♥| (specification)
|♥| (specification)
|♥| (specification)
I would also like:
|♥| (anything else you might like)
Magic, you say?! Well... : (Whether you want it animated or not)
| | Yes! (specify how many frames) | | No thanks!
Hmm, anything else... : (Extra info)
I think...: (Any random additional comment you would like to add?)

[size=24][color=red][b][u]M[/u][/b][/color][color=green][i]y[/i][/color] [color=red][b][u]X[/u][/b][/color][color=green][i]m[u]a[/u]s[/i][/color] [color=red][b][u]W[/u][/b][/color][color=green][i]i[u]s[/u]h[u]l[/u]i[u]s[/u]t[/i][/color][/size]

[color=darkred][b]H[/b][/color][color=green]i! My name is: [/color](Username)
[color=darkred][b]A[/b][/color][color=green]nd for Xmas, I want:[/color]
[color=orange]|[/color][color=darkred]♥[/color][color=green]|[/color] (Gift or photo that you want from the catalog)
[color=darkred]A[/color][color=green]nd I want it like this:[/color] (specify what you would want, including an image url of your avi, decorations, text, etc. List as many as you like.)
[color=orange]|[/color][color=darkred]♥[/color][color=orange]|[/color] (specification)
[color=orange]|[/color][color=red]♥[/color][color=orange]|[/color] (specification)
[color=orange]|[/color][color=darkred]♥[/color][color=orange]|[/color] (specification)
[color=darkred][b]I [/b][/color][color=green]would also like:[/color]
[color=orange]|[/color][color=red]♥[/color][color=orange]|[/color] (anything else you might like)
[color=darkred][b]M[/b][/color][color=green]agic, you say?! Well... : [/color](Whether you want it animated or not)
[color=orange]| | Yes![/color] (specify how many frames) [color=green]| | No thanks![/color]
[color=darkred][b]H[/b][/color][color=green]mm, anything else... :[/color] (Extra info)
[color=orange]I think...: [/color](Any random additional comment you would like to add?)

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

This is where you want to be.

1.Mostly everybody who's nice!
2.Me. Because I'm forced to make a good impression. User Image
3.Eternus Obscurum - Cuz he's helping me promote and stuffs =3

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

This is where you don't want to be.

1.Thankfully no one. Not even coal will be given to those who dare be listed here.
2. Raiyd. But only by choice cuz he's silly.

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Trade Pay

If you can't pay with gold, you can also trade items worth the same value. Pm me so we get to an agreement, or select the items you would trade to me bellow and what do you want for it. Higher the price, the more complicated the art will be, the more frames (animated art) better details, or i can make more than one piece for an item. Tell me what item you will send me, and we can discuss by pm what I can give you for each.

User Image ~Wed to darkness~

User Image~Midnight Kei~

User Image~Raging night jewel~

User Image~Her infernal majesty~

User Image~Autumn wings~

User Image~Reve Rouille~

User Image~squirrel cosplay~

User Image~Coocoon~

User Image~form of arachna~

User Image ~ORLY? Hat

User Image WTF hat

User Image OMG scarf

User Image YARLY! Hat

Any white monitor or black monitor item

Any Item off my wishlist.
~The items listed don't have to exactly be the only items I accept, as long as it's worth the same amount of gold (and I will check) Then almost any item is fine by me! No game or zomg items accepted at the moment, thank you.~

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points