Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
AmeTegami & MeSweetz = Sisters
PS. Please note I know I spelled chibi wrong. The two dashed lines represent this two person shop.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/chisai-no-chiiibi-open/t.62461617/][IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Mysterygirl256/link.png[/IMG][/url]
User Image

►Introduction:◄
Haii ^^

►Sampℓes:◄
xx

►Prices:◄
Single - Minimum of 15k
♠I'm sorry I'm so blank on prices (it really depends on the complexity of the avatar) >_<
♣I LOVE art trades--- Just post some samples and wait for a reply ;3
♥Dont's: Clutter, Nudity, Certain wounds, Certain wings, Certain hairs, Sometimes mecha, Sometimes furries, Sometimes male avatars.
(Sorry for the long list + Ask if you have any questions + I have the right to add more o___o)
♦I have the right to reject your offer + Cancel it any time (refund) MUAHAHAHA

►Form◄

Sorry~ But I am currently FULL > <

[size=18][b]OMG ITZ A CUSTOMER >w<[/b][/size]
♠[i]Username:[/i] (Your username goes here)
♣[i]Avatar:[/i] (A picture of the avatar you want me to draw goes here)
♥[i]Extra:[/i] (Any specifics I need to know goes here)
♦[i]Price:[/i] (Offer goes here)

If you would like art, please fill out the form. If I accept, please send me a trade. I will send a watermarked verson of the chibi once it is complete. If you like it please accept the trade once more and I will send you the final piece. Please note that the watermarked verson of the peice will be posted here on my customer list along with how much you paid. This is so future customers have a reference of how much to offer. If you prefer not to have your watermarked piece poster here please post "みずわない" after the form.

►Sℓots◄

Sorry~ If I work a bit slow.. But I just started job recently <3

Normal: (15k+)
♠1. CyndiChiniro (1%) ( Sketching ;D ) (1st sketch)

Bribe: (30k+ MUAHAHAHA XD)
♦1. Your Guardian Puppy (10%) ( Sketching >w< ) (2nd sketch)

Art Trade: (Unlimited Slots)
♦1.

WIP = I-Iope & _iiRAWR_Smexxi_Chu: x
iiMoMo-x: x
User Image

Please read ALL of the following:
(Please note that chibi's sizes can be adjusted. Ask for any height. I can enlarge or shrink chibi's really quickly. They can be 50pixels, 100pixels, 200pixels...feel free to tell me. ^^ If no information is given to me about size, they'll be on the small size.)

►Information◄
Please note, I know my artwork uses a chibi base. These bases were created by my while I was attending school and known by many of my friends as "creepy fairy". If you catch anyone using my base, please tell me. I have my friends as well as my teacher who can prove that these bases belong to me. Since this chibi base is my creation, I am very possessive about about it. Most artists are with their artwork.

►Samples◄
User Image
User Image
Please read the following:

I will not make chibi's of the following:
1. Male Avatars
2. Cluttered Avatars
3. Couples
4. Undressed Avatars
5. Mecha
6. Furries
7. Please note I have the power to add to this at any time.

►Prices◄
Hi there! This is Ame speaking. I would like to share that I am an idiot when it comes to prices. I went to the pricing forums and they said ranging 10k-30k depending on difficulty of the avatar. I would like each of you to decide how much to pay me. Please note I have the right to refuse to make a chibi. As any artist would, I will refuse an avatar if it is cluttered and the offered price is 10k. Please note I sometimes find out how difficult an avatar is while I am working on it. I have the right not to finish a chibi. The trade will be canceled so you won't be losing any money. I will do my best to draw everyone who fills out a form.

If you would like art, please fill out the form. If I accept, please send me a trade. I will send a watermarked verson of the chibi once it is complete. If you like it please accept the trade once more and I will send you the final piece. Please note that the watermarked verson of the peice will be posted here on my customer list along with how much you paid. This is so future customers have a reference of how much to offer. If you prefer not to have your watermarked piece poster here please post "みずわない" after the form.

If you have read everything and would still like a chibi please post the following after everything else on the form "わたしはわかります". Thank you.

►Form◄

[b][size=20]あめのえ[/size][/b]
[size=9]
Username: (Username of whom I will be drawing for)
Reference: (Please post a link of your tektek avatar.)
Avatar Eye Color: (Sometime's it's hard for me to see)
Information: (Is there anything specific I should know about how the chibi should be?)
Price: (Please read above)
[/size]

►Slots◄
♠1.
♣2.
♥3.
User Image

Normal:
♠1. Ninja_Luka - 25k
♣2. _iiRAWR_Smexxi_Chu - 18k
♥3. None - None
♦4. None - None

Bribe
♠1. Raynie Tesslus - 50k
♣2. None - None
♥3. None - None
♦4. None - None

Art Trade
♠1. iiMoMo-x - Art For me <3
♣2. None - None
♥3. None - None
♦4. None - None
User Image

♠1. AnyaGraceCullen - 15k + 5k tip
♣2. Fat Louis - 30k
♥3.None - None
♦4.None - None
♠5.None - None
♣6.None - None
♥7.None - None
♦8.None - None

This is reserved for later?

-Cuts ribbon-
OMG I CUT IT XD

We are officially open!

Bump ^^

yubtubs's Husbando

Sir Cyclops

17,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
OMG ITZ A CUSTOMER >w<
Username: Ninja_Luka
Avatar: Not an avatar, but an OC
Extra: Anything would be fine, really. Her skin is a pale-peach color, and she always needs to have the patch over her left eye (since there is no eye). Any outfit is good. ^-^
Price: 25k

Ooh yay~ First customer C:
@Ninja_Luka: Accepted~ Send trade please ^^

Why do we keep falling off from the first page!? Bump?

@Ame: Too many topics in art forum :T ? + Is it almost time for dinner yet o3o?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff