Welcome to Gaia! ::

NOTE:

SHOP UNDER CONSTRUCTION

User Image

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance OK STRAIGHT OUT.... UR NOT MY ******** BOSS GODDAMMIT AND U DONT DECIDE WHAT TO PAY!! I DO!! IF UR COOL WITH ME THEN ILL BE COOL WITH U....AND DONT TELL ME TO DO IT GOOD OR THAT U EXPECT AN AWESOME JOB... OR ILL GIVE U THIS MUCH... OR THAT U CAN FIND A BETTER ARTISTS FOR A BETTER PRICE...THIS IS MY SHOP..NOT BURGER KING...UR NOT GONNA HAVE IT UR WAY, ITS MY WAY!! AND PM ME WITH THE ORDER FORM IF U WANT SOME ART!!!! I DECIDE THE PRICE!! I DONT TAKE CARE OF MY OWN ART SHOP PPL SO PM ME!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

User Image

I DONT MEAN TO SOUND MEAN BUT THERE'S GOTTA BE RULES

scream RULES scream

exclaim if u want art u MESSAGE ME

exclaim don't comment me for art

exclaim u show me the avatar and ill choose the price. Prices start at 1k.

exclaim pay up front after if tell u to do so

exclaim tell me wether the avatar is a guy or a girl (of its obvious then dont)...there are some avatars i cant tell what they are...especially with what they dress

exclaim when u ask for an order, try and keep ur avatar the same 'till i contact u bak and clearify that the same avatar u have on is the one u want..once u clarify it ill save it to my computer and ull just have to blissfully wait and then u change ur avatar as much as u like

exclaim if u send me the pic of the avatar u want me draw and ur not wearing the the same clothes, im going to consider the avatar a dream avatar

exclaim exclaim also.....dont tell me to not forget this or that...i see ur avatar very well...i save it to my computer..and i even check ur items too for reference sometimes...so plz...dont do that, im the one drawing, ur not my boss. just my cuztomer, no offense, and none shouldnt be taken

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

exclaim i do black and white, but not color...i have more experienece shadowing than coloring cuz if u ask for color i dont promise the same quality

exclaim color will take longer

exclaim sometimes i may even ask u for reference as to see which items u have on cuz it might just be hard to tell

THIINGS U MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER

sometimes i take too long to do ur avi arts here's why :

im an adult - i have responsibilities and things to do

i have loans and bills to pay

i have a job

i got college- education's first...especially if u want better quality drawings when ur store manager is learning how to be a graphic designer.

3nodding PAYING PROCESS 3nodding

1. YOU MESSAGE ME

2. WE DISCUSS YOUR ORDER

3. I GIVE YOU THE PRICE

4. YOU START THE TRADE WITH THE GOLD (I DID NOT GIVE YOU A PRICE FOR NO REASON)...IF YOU JUST SEND THE TRADE WITH NO GOLD I AM NOT GOING TO BOTHER WITH YOUR AVI ART..YOU MAY BE NEXT ON THE LIST BUT I AM GOING TO DITCH YOU UNTIL I SEE SOME GOLD IN THE TRADE

I DONT WANT THIS:
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIGNS

all signs are 1k

sample [ x ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORDER FORM

[]headshots - 1.2k

[]waistup - start at 1.4k(depends what ur wearing, then the prices go up)

[]full body (i might miss the feet cuz i mostly run out of space) - start at 1.5k (depends on what u wear)

[]chibi - 1.2k

[]CG graphix added - given price+600 gold

[]"special commissions" (ex: u doing something, u saying something and doing something, special poses, custom things, u wearing some item, not wearing some item, etc...) - start at 3k

[]couples - start at 2.5k

[] friends - start at 2.5k

[] dream avatars - (when u send me the picture of the avatar u want drawn in a message im going to count that as a dream avi, even though u say that was ur avi but u rather sent me the pic of it and decided to wear something else) - starts at 2.2k

[] illustrated works - price of order + 12k (per art piece)

[] color - price of order + 5k (will be same in same style as sample)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whee heart tips are highly accepted too heart whee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headshot samples
sample 1 [ x ]

Waist up
sample 1 [ x ]
sample 2 [ x ]
sample 3 [ x ]

Full Body
sample 1 [ x ]
sample 2 [ x ]
sample 3 [ x ]
sample 4 [ x ]
sample 5 [ x ]