5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

I would not change my fortunes for them all:
Their wealth is but a counter to my coin:
The world 's but theirs; but my Beloved's mine.
~A Divine Rapture
by Francis Quarles

<====Currently
Seeking Art || Closed

Welcome everyone to my art request thread! All the characters that I will be requesting art for are from my story ARCHANGEL. It's a Yaoi romance with four of the characters being in the J-Rock band called ARCHANGEL. The rest of the characters consist of: a male model, a band manager, and a modeling agent. And unlike most Yaoi fictions, there are actually female characters! One is the lead guitarist and the other is the modeling agent.

One thing I want to point out is that right now I don't have any art of the characters, I do have references of the characters' hair styles ,outfits, and even instruments. I started this thread so I could get some awesome art. wink

Also, I will say this now. I would rather spend a lot of money on one awesome piece of art, than I would spend a little bit of money on mediocre art. If you make high quality art, I would love to see your examples! I am quite picky, and I will not commission art unless I like your art. Even if you're not sure if I';d like your art, feel free to still post a form. All I can do is say no, right?

Right now I would like to concentrate on getting art of Ushiji, Mitsuko, Yoshio, and Tsuyata.

Art I Really Want:

Tsuyata, Ushiji, Mitsuko, and Yoshio
I don't have much art of them.

Current Funds:

|| Main || Updates/Waiting || Rules/FAQ || Draw for Me || Spotlight || Arashi Ukiyo || Yuya Gensai || Tsuyako Uzuki ||
|| Tsuyata Uzuki || Ushiji Yanaga || Yoshio Sugimori || Mitsuko Kusumi || Link In & Out ||

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

February 23 2o1o
Seeking art again.

October 31 2oo8
Enough info is finally in, so now I can open! blaugh

October 28 2oo8
Started construction of the thread!

User Image

madhatterkyoko || 75k || Tsuyako Fullbody || [x]
Koichi || 75k || Tsuyako/Tsuyata Playing || p.29/30
LittlePetro || 37k || Couple Chibi Scene of Yuya and Arashi || p.28
Devils_Angel_Kia || 4.5k || Waist-Up Traditional colored of Tsuyako
Ryf || 9k || Headshot of Tsuyata || p. 25
deki-chan || 11k || traditional of Tsuyako and Tsuyata
Anjel Smrti || 48k || Waist Up CG of Yuya and Arashi
Aiac || 55k || Waist Up CG of Yuya
hana_thorns || 23k || Knee-Up Chibi of Tsuyako Winking (action)
Emergency Room Affair || 13k || Full-Body of Ushiji
tywen || 60k || Color CG of Tsuyata
NuL || 67k || Fullbody CG Chibi of Tsuyako
ZuNatious18 || 33.5k || Waist Up Monotone of Arashi

|| Main || Updates/Waiting || Rules/FAQ || Draw for Me || Spotlight || Arashi Ukiyo || Yuya Gensai || Tsuyako Uzuki ||
|| Tsuyata Uzuki || Ushiji Yanaga || Yoshio Sugimori || Mitsuko Kusumi || Link In & Out ||

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image Do not PM me! Unless I say you can.
User Image Don't make me wait for slots.
User Image NO AUCTIONS!
User Image Do NOT change their outfits.
Except for Yuya. You can think of as many male model outfits as you want for him.
User Image Use the form!
User Image Post all forms in this thread!
User Image No nudity please!
User Image Do not expect me to go to your shop to see your samples and prices.
Copy and paste into your form, please.
User Image I MUST see samples.
User Image I do prize your artistic creativity. Come up with something original!
User Image Please keep in contact with me!
I don't want to commision you and not hear anything for a month of so...
User Image No drama please!
User Image Do not post advertisements in my thread!
Keep those in your siggy.
User Image NO FLAMING!
If you don't like Yaoi, then get out.
User Image No page stretching.
User Image Don't quote the first page!
User Image No trashing other artists' works.

User Image

Can I use your OCs/OC art for....?
No. They're mine. The only thing you can use them for is to draw art for me.

Can I draw couple art?
Of course! Arashi and Yuya are perfect for this, but until my story gets more developed I'm not going to have to much gushy-gushy love stuff. Also I would love to get art of the twins together! The twins are Tsuyako and Tsuyata. Just keep in mind that Tsuyako (the girl) is a tomboy and Tsuyata (the boy) is acts sorta like a girl.

EWW GAY MEN!!!1!!
Eww! Homophobes!
If you don't like it then get out. Seriously. Or you could always go down towards the bottom and look at Mitsuka. She's fun. wink

Did you make your banners?
Yes I did! And I spent a LOT of time trying to come up with the concept, so if I find out someone steals them, I will be pissed.

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

The Form:
[align=left][color=#A43272][align=center][size=24][b]I WANT TO DRAW FOR YOU![/b][/size][/align][/color]
[b]Username:[/b] Your username.
[b]What kind of art do you offer?:[/b]: {ex. black and white, colored, CG, cell shade, traditional, chibi, couple, etc.}
[b]References:[/b] Please provide links to art you have made.
[b]Any Questions?:[/b] Anything else you want to know.
[b]Price:[/b] how much you art costs
[b]Any Particular Character?:[/b] Any character you want to draw in particular?
[/align]

Example
I WANT TO DRAW FOR YOU!

Username: HisuiNekome
What kind of art do you offer?:: black and white, colored, CG, cell shade, traditional, chibi, couple
References: [1] [2] [3]
Any Questions?: Nothing.
Price: Fullbody CG = 50k
etc.
Any Particular Character?: Arashi!

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
Arashi by ZuNatious18

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Name: Arashi UkiyoUser Image
Birthday: July 23
Zodiac: Cancer
Blood Type: AB
Element: Water
Symbolic Stone: Pearl
Eye: Silver
Hair: Black and Style of it is Similar to T o r a of Alice Nine
Outfit: Stage His everyday outfit it his blue zipper hoody, green tank top, and jeans.
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Hobby: Cooking/Food
Personality: Sensitive, warm, dramatic, protective
Background: Arashi was born to a middle-wage family. His mother died when he was six years old because of the Flu. After that, his father started drinking a lot and ended up dying when Arashi had just turned thirteen. He was quickly taken in by his mother's sister, who encouraged his voice training and put him into specialized classes. Over the years, he eventually even started calling her "mother."
He met his band members during his first few clumsy years living with his aunt. They spent many good times together, and finally formed the band "Archangel" when Arashi was 18.

Relationships:
Yuya: When Yuya and Arashi first met, Arashi was reluctant to even spend time with him. Overtime though, he actually fell in love with him and now they're lovers. 3nodding Arashi still doesn't show that much emotion, so...
Tsuyako: He considers her as an older sister. He's known her that long. So if you draw these two together, nothing sexual/romantic.
Tsuyata: Arashi has never quite known how he is about him. Tsuyata is just so quiet. At the most he knows that if he needs someone to just be with, but won't really ask any questions or bother him, he goes to Tsuyata.
Ushiji: His best friend. Ushiji is always trying to get him into a whole bunch of trouble.
Yoshio: Strictly business.
Mitsuka: She just gets on his nerves sometimes.

Pictures:
User Image User Image User Image

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Name: Yuya Gensai
Birthday: April 3
Zodiac: Aries
Blood Type: O
Element: Fire
Symbolic Stone: Diamond
Eye: Blue
Hair: White kept at about elbow length and he's somewhat obsessed about straightening it.
Outfit: Yuya is the only character, that, if you chose to, you could put him in whatever outfit you want. If you don't feel like it, a good thing to draw him in would be a white button-up shirt and a nice pair of blue jeans.
Ethnic Background: American Japanese
Hobby: Photography
Personality: Yuya has a very outgoing personality and is almost child-like in his mannerisms when he has free time. He also carries a camera around with him wherever he goes. When actually at a photo shoot, he looks very serious and cool when on camera.
Background: Arashi was born in Japan to his father and American mother. He had a relatively simple life growing up. His family wasn't rich, but they weren't poor either. When he turned 17, Mitsuko Kusumi found him and started his modeling career. Within a year and a half, he became Japan's top male model.

Relationships
Arashi: Yuya absolutely adores him. He became instantly infatuated with Arashi as soon as he set eyes on him.
Tsuyako: Yuya and Tsuyako become really good friends over the course of the story.
Tsuyata: To Yuya, Tsuyata is not a very interesting person, so he doesn't really pay any mind to him.
Ushiji: Yuya thinks that Uhiji is a little to hormone driven, but he doesn't normally mind that. He just thinks he's interesting.
Yoshio: Yuya thinks of Yoshio as Arashi's keeper. His greatest joy is getting Arashi in trouble with Yoshio.
Mitsuko: He thinks of her as a mother-type figure or as an older sister, seeing as she's always taking care of him.

Pictures:

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Name: Tsuyako UzukiUser Image
Birthday:
Zodiac: Gemini
Blood Type:
Element: Air
Symbolic Stone: Topaz
Eye: Green
Hair: Blonde looks like this
Outfit: Stage & Whenever
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Hobby: Music in General. She loves her guitar, but she can also play many classical instruments, as well.
Personality: Very much a tomboy.
Background: Tsuyako and Tsuyaka were born to an upper middle-class family. Tsuyako was always a tomboy and was the tough child. She was always protecting Tsuyata from bullies at school. She first started her music training when she was five, starting with the violin. All her music teachers considered her a genius because she was able to learn how to play masterfully within a few months. She never really enjoyed any instruments she played until she first picked up a guitar at the age of ten. Since then, she has completely blossomed into an amazing guitarist.

Relationships:
Arashi: She thinks of him as her second brother. She knows that if she ever got into trouble, he'd be there to help her.
Yuya: When she first met him, she didn't really like him. When she first found out that Yuya was in a relationship with Arashi, she wasn't sure what to think of him. After a while, though, she really started enjoying his company.
Tsuyata: He's her little brother, what can she say? She's always taking care of him and making sure nothing happens to him.
Ushiji: She thinks that he's a pig. He's always hitting on women - especially her.
Yoshio: She finds him intimidating, but she knows that he always has the bands' interest at heart. She also knows that if anything happened to her, he'd find out who was responsible and make them pay.
Mitsuko: Mitsuko becomes one of her best friends. When she hangs out with her, it's one of her few chances to have girl time.

Pictures:

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Name: Tsuyata Uzuki
Birthday: June 11
Zodiac: Gemini
Element: Air
Symbolic Stone: Agate
Hair: Blonde hair looks like this
Outfit: Stage (I know, it looks very feminine, try not to make it as much) & Whenever
Ethnicity: Japanese
Blood Type: B
Hobby: Reading.
Personality: Very quiet. He likes to basically blend in. That's why it took a lot of encouragement from Tsuyako to join the band.
Background: He was born just a few minutes after Tsuyako. He was always spoiled by his parents, though he never really enjoyed receiving stuff. He was always a shy kid, so in school he was always harassed and bullied in school. That's why he loves his sister so much. She was always there to take care of him and protect him.
When he was 12, Tsuyako taught him how to play the bass. He wasn't quite as good at learning it as Tsuyako, but within time he was able to do very well at it.

Relationships:
Arashi: Tsuyata enjoys his company. He has a great deal of respect for him, seeing as he was one of the ones who used to save him from bullies growing up.
Yuya: Tsuyata never really talks to him.
Tsuyako: Tsuyako is probably his idol. He would do anything to make her happy.
Ushiji: Tsuyata has had a crush on him since he met him. He's never made that fact known, though.
Yoshio: Tsuyata is very scared by him. He tends to avoid him when possible.
Mitsuko: He's never talked to her.

Pictures:
User Image

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

Name: Ushiji Yanaga
Birthday: May 8
Zodiac: Taurus
Element: Earth
Symbolic Stone: Sapphire
Eye: Brown
Hair: Brown looks like this
Outfit: Stage & Whenever
Blood Type: O
Hobby: Partying.
Personality: The rebel.
Background: Ushiji was one of six children born to a lower class family. He quickly became known as the problem child both at school and at home. He met Arashi and they became best friends. In school, you hardly ever saw them apart, but Arashi was always the one trying to keep Ushiji from doing something really bad.
He had first started playing the drums after Arashi joked him about not being able to do anything but cause trouble. In protest, Ushiji started playing the drums and the rest is now history.

Pictures:
User Image

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User ImageName: Yoshio Sugimori
Birthday:
Zodiac: Virgo
Element:
Symbolic Stone:
Hair: Brown like this.
Outift: He always wears a suit. Usually brown, occasionally black. Tends to wear sunglasses. (See reference for hair)
Blood Type: AB
Hobby: Managing (Seriously, it's his life)
Personality: Very calm. Emotionless, unless he has to go hunt Ushiji for being late to a rehearsal.... again. Then he gets angry.
Background: No one knows. At least not yet. 3nodding

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User ImageName: Mitsuko Kusumi
Birthday:
Zodiac:
Element:
Symbolic Stone:
Eye: Blue
Hair: Blonde like this.
Outfit: This in pink.
Ethnicity: American
Blood Type: B
Hobby: Having fun, partying, just enjoying life.
Personality: Tough, wild girl. She's probably every guys' fantasy.
Background: Only thing know for now is that she is full American, but her family moved to Japan when she was 12.

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/a-r-c-h-a-n-g-e-l-setting-up/t.44659351/][img]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo26/hisuioc/smabanner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/a-r-c-h-a-n-g-e-l-setting-up/t.44659351/][img]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo26/hisuioc/midbanner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

200x40 Links Only!
Post in forum or PM to Exchange!
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff