Welcome to Gaia! ::

We've moved! Come visit the new place!!

Okey =] 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 164 165 166 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello, our shop has moved. You can tour our old shop for memory's sake, but check out the new one!!.

THIS IS A LINK TO THE NEW THREAD. CLICKIT biggrin

This is a three in one thread: an Art Shop, a Quest Thread, and a Game/Charity! There will be a lot going on here, so its very important that you read the first post!

User Image

THE MAIN IDEA:
My friends are all questing for their dream avatars. I made an art shop where the gold you pay goes towards their quests. To keep my thread as active as possible, I am including lots of games and a small charity.

User Image

THE POSTS:
1) Welcome
2) Art Shop
3) Charity/Contest
4) News
5) Links
6-15) Questers

If you are here for ART, see post 2.
If you are here for GAMES or CHARITY, see post 3.

All questions you have will hopefully be answered in those posts.
BUT WAIT! Theres a bit more...

User Image

RULES:
Do not PM me unless you win a contest, or I PM you first.
Follow the TOS
Be nice please
Respect the Mods

User Image

YOU MAY:
Bump
Chat
Stalk My Thread

and please, please rate this thread thumbs up!!!

User Image

PEEPS IN CHARGE:
Ambur Teh Grait
iiCONTAGIOUS
Remnant of Peace

People that made this thread possible:
iiCONTAGIOUS
Remnant of Peace
Ambur Teh Grait
bubblewafflecake
Xx_xX-MARY-Xx_xX
x_ZelDeni_x
emielily
megan2938
iiCONTAGIOUS
iampookie10
ninjamusicprincess
Amber_is_Tha_Shiz
The Artic Explorer

Welcome // Art Shop // Contest&Charity // Thread News // Links In&Out // Devil On Teh Left // Free Falling Feathers // RaverKi-en // Bluuberrii RaverFayrii // Shinozomi // Himawarii-chan // Midnight Pumpkin Chariot // Aishiteru Kyosuke // Rainbows x R x Rad // II Panduh-chan II
User Image

IMPORTANT THINGS:
~ Read the pricing!! It's important
~ You must fill out the form if you want art
~ After you fill out the form, send me a trade with your payment
~ When I finish the art, I will PM you.
~ When you complete the trade and reply to the PM, I will give you the original.
~ I collect orders throughout the week and draw on Saturdays.

User Image

PRICING:
*new and improved*

3k or 1 white ink will get you Rainbow Pencil or Marker Art!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

5k or 1 white ink will get you Chibi Art!

7k or 2 white inks will get you Anime Style Art!

User Image

More Random Samples
[Chibi] [Chibi]
[Chibi Colored] [Chibi Colored] [Chibi Colored]
[Chibi Colored Group Pic]
[Anime]
[Anime Colored]
[Anime Couple Pic] [Anime Couple Pic]

If you are interested in signs, PM me.

User Image

FORM

[color=purple][size=18]HAY TASSIE!!! I Want Art![/size][/color]

[color=blue]My name is:
I'd like art of my: [avi/OC/tektek]
I'd like it to be: [chibi/anime/whatever]
I want you to draw my: [head/bust/fullbody/whatever]
As for colored: [colored/black&white/whatever]
Oh, and: [any other specifics you want]
I'll give you gold for: [one of the questers]
And the amount I'll give is: [amount of gold]
Tiny Tip for Tassie?: [Gotta keep the charity running]
Who showed you to my shop?: [username of person. If you found it on your own, leave this blank]
[/color]

Example:
HAY TASSIE!!! I Want Art!

My name is: The Artistic Snail
I'd like art of my: avi
I'd like it to be: chibi
I want you to draw my: fullbody
As for colored: colored, yes.
Oh, and: I'd like it to be in a cute pose.
I'll give you gold for: Free Falling Feathers
And the amount I'll give is: 5k
Tiny Tip for Tassie?: 300g
Who showed you to my shop?: The Artistic Snail

User Image

TO BE DRAWN:

ambur teh grait: free art // in progress

iiCONTAGIOUS: free art // not started

User Image

FINISHED ART

Your art will go here when it is done. Don't worry, I'll PM you when your art is done too, so you don't have to keep checking back. *if you have your pm's set to friend only, it is your responsibility to check back. I'm sick of chasing you people down >.<

User ImageUser Image

Welcome // Art Shop // Contest&Charity // Thread News // Links In&Out // Devil On Teh Left // Free Falling Feathers // RaverKi-en // Bluuberrii RaverFayrii // Shinozomi // Himawarii-chan // Midnight Pumpkin Chariot // Aishiteru Kyosuke // Rainbows x R x Rad // II Panduh-chan II
User Image

Please note that Tassie will always be accepting donations to keep this contest/charity afloat. If you donate, your name will go in the first post. All donaters will also be entered into a monthly drawing for free avi art. Thank you!

User Image

CONTESTS

NEW 100K CONTEST!!!
Recruitment Contest!
I will give 100k to the person that can bring in the most customers by page 1,000.
Tell your friends about my shop!
When art is bought, the customer will be asked who brought them to the shop.
That person will get one point for every customer they bring in.
Requirements:
You must have at least 10 points to win.

P.S. I dont care how you do it. You can use mules, you can bribe friends, whatever. If someone comes in my shop, buys art, and says you sent them, thats a point for you. wink

Posting Contests:
Roll Three 10-sided dice and get 10, 8, 7 in that order and win a Chapeau Demonique Hat

Generate a random number from 1-100 and get 19 to win a Chapeau Demonique Hat

User Image

Bumping Contests:
Whoever bumps the most by page 1,000 gets 15k

*If you claim a bump prize, you must start over if you are going for another bump prize.

User Image

Token/Ticket Contest: To win tickets and tokens, see Aishiteru Kyosuke's post.

User Image

Art Contest:
Draw Tassie! Best drawing wins a Tassie Look-a-like! (Nomy the Snail)
Accepting 10 Entrees:
1. t o x i c l y i n s a n e [x]
2. The Artic Explorer[x]
3. ii-Emiko-ii [x]

User Image

LOTTO:

150k lotto!
There are only 200 tickets! Each ticket is 1k. You may purchase as many tickets as you want.
The Grand Prize is 150k, and a runner up will be chosen to win a Chapeau Demonique hat.

Send me a PM with the ticket numbers you want. I will tell you if they are available. Then, send a trade with your gold. I will draw the winner when all 200 tickets have been purchased.

147 LEFT
Click Here to View Ticketholders

User Image

The Riddlebox!
There will always be a riddle here. When the answer is correctly guessed, the guesser will get a randomly generated amount from 1k to 10k. If the words "daily double" appear after the riddle in green letters, the amount won will be doubled. New riddle will appear the next day.
The Riddle:on hold until art is sold

User Image

CHARITY

TGIF:
Every friday I will send out seven random gifts. They may be of little worth or great expense. This will be totally random and only available to those who have posted at least once in this thread.

User Image

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PRIZE:

DREAM AVI QUESTERS:
If you are questing for your dream avi, post it! I will write your name down, and on 12.25.09 I will use a random number generator to pick a winner. I will donate 50k to your quest.

SINGLE ITEM QUESTERS:
If you are questing for a single item, post it! I will write your name down, and on 12.25.09 I will use a random number generator to pick a winner. I will donate 50k to your quest.

If you sign up, your name and the item you are questing will go in the second post here

User Image

As the contests, lotto, and charity prizes are won, I will add new ones. If I run out of gold, I will have to postpone prize-giving! Keep this from happening! Donate a bit <3

Tassie's Current Funds:
User Image

Gold Given Since [11.25.09]
User Image

THE DAILY SNAIL...

[12.20.09] Tassie's 17th Birthday!!! Gifts? Yus? <3
[12.06.09] New Pricing System Established.
[12.05.09] Contests postponed until further notice.
[12.01.09] Thread updated as of page 110
[11.26.09] Happy Thanksgiving!
[11.25.09] OPEN!!!

...YOUR SOURCE FOR THREAD UPDATES

User Image

Links In:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/RainbowSnailArt/t.56506737_1/#7][img]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/shinozomi/bannerdos.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/RainbowSnailArt/t.56506737_1/#7][img]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/shinozomi/bannerquatro.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/RainbowSnailArt/t.56506737_1/#7][img]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/shinozomi/bannertres.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/RainbowSnailArt/t.56506737_1/#7][img]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/shinozomi/banneruno.gif[/img][/url]

All of my banners were made by bubblewafflecake! if you want banners, check her out, she does a great job!! Her shop is called kinky keyboards. Find the banner below

Links Out:

(if you have a shop, club, hangout, roleplay, petition, or anything else, lets trade banners! PM me or post in thread. )

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Ya know that devil that sits on your left shoulder and convinces you to live a little? Yep, thats me. But without your help, I look like too much of a wimp to go sittin' on any shoulders. So help me out?! Its so expensive to be evil.
come to the dark side, we have cookies..

User Image

Currently Questing:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cookies to:
The Artistic Snail
Jaz Neko
Aishiteru Kyosuke

Hey there, I'm FreeFallingFeathers. Devil On The Left is my sister, but everyone knows good is better than evil, so you should help me out!

User Image

Donate some gold towards these items?:

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'd like to give a big thanks to:
The Artistic Snail
Jaz Neko
Aishiteru Kyosuke
(you go here if you help me out!)

Hello, I'm RaverKi-en. I'd be very grateful if you helped me out with my quest.

User Image

All I need to complete my dream avi is white body dye. To keep things fair, I have to ask that if you choose to help my quest, you must donate at least two white inks.

White inks: [ 051 / 500 ]

I'm not collecting gold for this, just ink. You can buy ink in the marketplace or make ink from bugs.

Much Thanks To:
The Artistic Snail
(your name here?)

Hi There, I'm the Bluuberrii Raverfayrii!

I'm not currently questing anything, so please visit the other posts and help out my friends!

Thanks to Tassie and Sacoffanease, I have completed my dram avi!!! Thanks guys!

Take a peek at my friends though, they still need help!

Hi, I'm Himawarii-chan! 4laugh I'd love to complete my dream avi, so help me out?! heart

User Image

I still need...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Please please help! Your name will go here if you do!!:
The Artistic Snail
RisenKnight
Shinozomi
Aishiteru Kyosuke

I'm Midnight Pumpkin Chariot. Why should you help me? Well, if you dont... I'll turn you into a toad!! 3nodding

User Image

User Image

Thank you!
Lady_Akir

You can call me Ninja. I've not been able to decide on a dream avi any more creative than my current one. Therefore I have a task for you.
Please bare in mind that awards may increase as time passes.

Award: 1,000 tokens
Task: Create a dream avi for me.
Requirements: Red and Black theme, Silver is optional. Must use same body base, eyes, and hair. Must include Chyaku Norisu scarf in the form I am wearing it currently, as well as my Black Neko Cosplay Ears. Please try to keep the price around 500k. Avoid Clutter. Do not include Scarf or Ears in price.
My favorite dream avi wins 1,000 tokens.

Award: 500 tickets.
Task: Make me a sign.
Requirements: Must say either: "Aishiteru Kyosuke" or "I love you Kyosuke". The name "Kyosuke" may be replaced with either "Kyo" or "Ninja".
Hints: Dark Clothing is nice. I'd think it was cute if you were smoking. If you don't smoke, don't start. I'd like to see your face, unless it's hidden by a curtain of hair, which is entirely acceptable.
My favorite sign wins 500 tickets.

I'm sorry, but I cannot accept Dream Avi's or Signs as payment for art from Tassie.

Thanks to Tassie, RaverKi-en, Aishiteru Kyosuke, and ii-Emiko-ii, I have completed my dream avi!!!

Heyy! I'm Panduh-chan!!! I love pandas whee

I'm questing two dream avis. One long term and one thats actually achievable.

User Image

Gold Pwease?

User Image

User Image

And My Biggest Gaia Dream Ever:

User Image

User Image

Thanks a ton to:
Tassie
Twitchy Pixel
claiirebb

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff