Announcements

Quote:

Eloquent Humorist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Hi All! I've basically made this thread because I am having trouble designing an OC of mine. No matter how many times I draw her, she never looks the way I imagine. I was hoping to have a few fellow artists help me fulfill what I'm looking for. This character is based on myself, but with slight personality differences. I hope that even if you're not going to make art, you'll at least stay and chat! I enjoy making a friend or two in these forums. smile

Definition of a killjoy:
A killjoy sets out to destroy BLI's hold around the people of 2019. They "kill the joy" that BLI's pills effects have on people.

This character of mine is based on a fan fiction I have been working on. If you've heard of the band, My Chemical Romance, you'll know what I mean. They put out the album Danger Days: The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoy's back in 2010. This theme for the album (and my fan fiction) is set in California in the year of 2019, in the desert wasteland. The 4 killjoys, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Frank are fighting against a company called Better Living Industries, or BLI. This company seeks to overthrow basic living rituals, and is starting a revolution in their favor. They create a special pill that when taken, makes a person go loopy, and pretend they are happy. The reason behind this is that BLI can carry on their conspiracy without being thrown down. The killjoys are alone in their conquest because many people are afraid to mess with BLI in the fear that they may be killed, or worse: have a pill forced down their throats.

The leader of BLI is known as Korse. He is a very ruthless person. His minions, the draculoids, are taking these pills and converting the weak to a life of forced upon happiness with these pills.

The four killjoys come across a girl, Corpse Candy, who is also against BLI's decisions. Corpse's family was killed in front of her very eyes by BLI's minions. They caught to protect her as a young girl, but ended up losing their lives instead. Corpse has been through hell and back, running from her home, and living in the desert, seeking food and shelter of her own. She has been left to fend for herself without a parent or friend by her side. The killjoys taker her along in their quest to defeat BLI, and an adventure of a lifetime.

Eloquent Humorist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

*Please follow Gaia's Terms of Service.
*If you say you're going to draw for me, please do.
*Respect others the way you want to be treated.
*Please do not steal anyone else's artwork.
*Please do not steal my banners.
*Have fun, and happy drawing!

Eloquent Humorist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

This character is based on what I look like in real life.
If you could draw her with any of these guys, that would be awesome! Here's some avatar references:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character Name: Corpse Candy
Sex: Female
Body Type: Skinny, not very curvy, small breast line.
Eye color: Greenish-gray, or Gray.
Skin Color: Fair/pale/Caucasian
Hair: Light blonde, short bob with bangs that sit straight across the forehead. It is really short in the back, and longer in the front. Please draw the hair shorter than the reference.
Height:Tall, about 5'8.
Relationship Status: Single
Personality: Aggressive at times, but has a weakness for animals. She is very stubborn. She has been through a lot, including the death of her entire family right before her eyes.
Clothing: Mostly purple and gold. A purple vest with gold lining/trim. She usually wears her vest open. Under the vest, she wears a small, ripped white tank top, that ends higher than the belly button (belly shirt). I'm allowing artistic freedom with this, because I cannot design her clothes myself, no matter how many times I tried.. She has black skinny jeans, with large combat boots over the jeans. These boots are about ankle-length, with large cuffs. (black, yellow, purple, etc.). She also wears a pair of black fingerless leather gloves to better grip her gun with.
Accessories: If you can, please draw her with a mask and ray-gun. These will match her clothing in color, purple and yellow.
Here is the mask.
Here is the ray gun.

Eloquent Humorist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

~Click for Larger~
(Left-Right: Tracla, Nudeli, AmrowJello, lina1562 )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Humorist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Please, only 200x40 banners!

Out

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/kreate-a-killjoy-art-request-open-and-accepting-3/t.83943551/?_gaia_t_=7564][IMG]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/XxGeeRoxxX/artREQUESTbannerPNG_zps2e3bafb7-1_zpsebde509d.jpg[/IMG][/url]

In

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image The Murder Art Shop

Feel free to use this to bump my thread also!

User Image

[align=center][img]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g437/XxGeeRoxxX/killjoybumpPNG_zps0a6f7a34.png[/img][/align]

Eloquent Humorist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200

Eloquent Humorist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200

Eloquent Humorist

11,100 Points