Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Pumpkin

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to The Rabbit Hole! We are currently:

OPEN//FULL

Announcements

Chibi artist Jaded Jellyfish will be coming soon.

Contest One
Roll a random number from 100-900.
Anyone who gets 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, or 900 will get a freebie.
Quote me and link me to the post if you get one of the numbers that have not been crossed out.
You have unlimited tries at this game.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx
x

Dapper Pumpkin

User Image

Do follow Gaia's Terms of Service as well as the Minishop Regulations.
          Do respect the artists, please. They have the right to refuse your request.
          Do send trades first. We will not work on your request until we have your trade.

Do not quote the front page please.
          Do not edit the art you receive without permission from the artists.
          Do not beg for freebies.
          Do not hassle us. Gaia and art are not the only things that occupy our time.
          Do not try to haggle down the prices. If you don't like our prices or our art, there are other art shops to choose from.
          Do not complete trades until after we have given you the completed and watermarked version of your requested art.

Once the artist has begun drawing your art, you are not allowed to cancel your order.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x

Dapper Pumpkin

User Image

Agraean

Slots Open - 3/3Slot 1 = Dominick Solerix Page 250 // Slot 2 = Hotakka Page // 000 Slot 3 = ArtemisCho Page PM

Head Shot
                        Colored - 300 000 G
                        Lineart - 250 000 G

Bust Up
                        Colored - 400 000 G
                        Lineart - 350 000 G

Hair and females are my specialty.
                      Will not do cluttered avatars, animals (ears are fine though), and weapons.
                      If you have a deadline, tell me in your order form otherwise I will take my sweet time with your art and only give it to you once I'm satisfied with it.
                      Sometimes, I cannot accept orders with deadlines because I am busy with my own stuff and might not be able to make it in time.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x

Dapper Pumpkin

User Image

Jaded Jellyfish

NO SLOTS OPEN FOR JADED JELLYFISH AT THE MOMENT

Lineart
                              Headshot - 50 000 G
                              Waist Up - 100 000 G
                              Full Body - 200 000 G

Flats
                              Headshot - 75 000 G
                              Waist Up - 125 000 G
                              Full Body - 150 000 G

Full Color
                              Headshot - 150 000 G
                              Wait Up - 250 000 G
                              Full Body - 300 000 G

Other Notes

Samples

x
x

Dapper Pumpkin

User Image

Procedure:
            Check the first post if the artist/colorist you want has an open slot.
            Copy-paste one of the order forms below and fill it out correctly and completely.
            Post the order form in the thread.
            Send trade to the artist of your choice only after your request has been approved.
            Put "Art Order" as the subject title of your trade.
            The artist will give you a watermarked version of your finished art.
            We'll give you the clean version ASAP after trading has been completed.

Order Form

[size=11][quote="Agraean"]Dude, I ordered. Get your a** in the shop.[/quote]
          [color=#44341f][b]✥[/b][/color] [color=#303030][b]Username[/b]: Your username
          [color=#44341f][b]✥[/b][/color] [b]Art Type[/b]: What art do you want? Lineart? Bust up? Coloring only?
          [color=#44341f][b]✥[/b][/color] [b]Large Picture of Avatar[/b]: Provide picture of the avatar you want art of.
          [color=#44341f][b]✥[/b][/color] [b]Specifications[/b]: Any additions?[/color][/size]

x

Dapper Pumpkin

User Image

Recently Completed Orders

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Recent Freebies and Art Trades

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x

Dapper Pumpkin

User Image

To exchange links, quote Agraean and post your link in the thread.
          The Rabbit Hole only accepts 200x40 sized banners.
          Please make sure to link back to this shop also.
          Broken links or closed shops will be removed.
          If you want to be re-added, just quote Agraean again.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81293197/][img]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp145/Agraean/Art Shop Thumbs/artbanner3.png[/img][/url]

x
x

Dapper Pumpkin

User Image

Shops

User Image User Image User Image
              User Image User Image User Image
              User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art Threads and Request Threads

User Image User Image

x
x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas