+1 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 > >> >>> »|

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On a whim about a while ago, I decided I wanted to commission art of my BF
                                          and myself from Alluicious. I loved it so much, I made a whole request thread
                                          for moar arts! This thread is mostly a request thread for couple art, but if you're
                                          really opposed to drawing couples, I might also commission art of just myself,
                                          though that seems a bit narcissistic, hahaha.

Piro and I are currently in different cities because we are both at college, which
                                          means we don't get to see each other very often. It's very nice to have this
                                          collection of art to remind us of what it's like to be together, look forward to future
                                          fun times, and just be comforted that in some way, we are still together, even
                                          though we're apart.

Also, just so you know...
                                          Our first date: March 23rd, 2011
                                          Officially in a relationship since: July 8th, 2011

All styles are welcome to apply, including chibi, anime, realistic, whatevs
                                          whatevs. I just like good art!

Anyways, to the information!

CURRENT FUNDS: Over 10mil!
    (Unfortunately, I'm a poor college student, so I can't afford RL commissions.)

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
descriptions
jas:

References - 1 2 3 4 5.

Eyes: chocolate brown
Hair: fades from darker brown at the top to lighter brown/blonde at the bottom, and stops just below chest level. I sometimes wear it up in a bun or ponytail.
Body type: 5'8 and quite curvy. Measurements are currently about 50-38-50. Here are a couple (silly) body references: x x.

Additional info: As far as clothes, I wear a lot of dresses and skirts, though I do like wearing plain shorts or black capris sometimes, as well. Shoes are flip flops during the summer (sometimes fancy), or during the fall/winter, I have these options. Honestly I'm pretty much just about comfort and simplicity. Most of my favorite shirts or dresses have v-necks. If you're familiar at all with Old Navy clothing, I wear a lot of that. I also love scarves. My favorite color is blue, though I also wear a lot of purple, green, white and black. I rarely wear brown, yellow, pink, orange or red, though there are rare exceptions. I also have a few band T-shirts I hold dear to my heart: OK Go, Joshua Radin and Death Cab for Cutie are my favorites.

Also, just so you know, I don't have my ears pierced, and I'm allergic to most metal, so any jewelry should be made of string/plastic, please. I like friendship bracelets a lot, but often lose them.

ON A SIMILAR NOTE: If you really hate drawing glasses, you don't have to draw them.

piro:

References - 1 2 3 4 5.

Eyes: Blue/grey.
Hair: curly and mostly dark brown, though there is also some more red and grey in there. When it's in the sun it really looks like a pretty red with lots of different colors thrown in. His beard is rather full these days, mostly like picture #3. If you don't like drawing beards/facial hair that's fine though.
Body type: 5'11 and pretty lanky, though his muscles do have plenty of definition.

Additional info: He pretty much always wears blue jeans (full length or rolled-up capris) and a plaid flannel shirt of some kind, or if it's warm, just a plain T-shirt, often with a slight v-neck 'cause he's a cute hipster. During comfy sleepy times he has been known to wear black sweat pants. He also has this Passion Pit shirt and a red zip-up hoodie, which he often wears. His favorite color is green, but he does wear a lot of random plaid, as well as some dark blue, red, white, grey and a few other colors. He also likes wearing fun socks (for instance, these). He wears a brown rubber awareness bracelet for men's health (the bottom one in this picture - please only draw that one!). He's not really a jewelry/accessory guy other than that, except a brown or green belt with his jeans.

Art by the lovely and excellent afflictedbypandorum! <3

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
ideas

These are seriously just some suggestions if you're totally stumped.

If you want to do something more simple than these, please do! Your comfort is most important.
I'd honestly just prefer if you follow your own inspiration, but these ideas would be wonderful too!

Piro and I are very physical (not disgustingly PDA-y so, but still)
so it's always good to have us touching in some way, i.e.:
his hand on the small of my back, his arm around my shoulders,
knees/legs touching when sitting, my head on his shoulder, lots of holding hands!! etc.
When we're out walking we almost always hold hands.

Oh, also, just so you know, Piro doesn't like coffee.

In no particular order:

-clumsy ol' Jas falling, Piro catching her
        -exploring famous cities/landmarks around the world
        -Listening to music in some way, like dancing, singing along, etc (we have very similar taste in music)
        -In a park, sitting on a bench, my head on his shoulder, his on mine or leaning our heads together
        -playing each of our Nintendo 3DS' against each other (mine is the blue-green, his is black)
        -at a Timbers' soccer game (or watching one on TV), wearing team colors, cheering on the team
        -falling asleep on the bus/public transit
        -snuggling (on the ground) with lots of comfy blankets, pillows, and a big bed-sized cushion beneath us, possibly watching a movie on TV
        -one of us kissing the other's cheek
        -just holding hands, walking and explorin'!
        -something to do with water features (fountains, ice rinks, rivers, rain, etc.)
        -winter-y poses, like playing in the snow or something similarly adorable, haha
        -general seasonal goodness (fall, winter, spring, summer), use your own discretion

This art is by the amazingly awesome IM i n e r v a!

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500

the form:
Please post this form in the thread. Do not PM me with it!

[size=15][color=darkslateblue]
                [u]Username[/u]: (yours, not mine)
                [u]Price Range[/u]: (for waist-up, full body, couple, sketch,
                color -- whatever you want to offer.)
                [u]Interested in Drawing[/u]: (both Piro/Jas, Jas by herself)
                [u]Samples[/u]: (at least two good examples of your work)
                [u]Estimated time for completion[/u]:
                [/color][/size]

This art is by the super shnazzy angryangrytigers!

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
waiting on:

Zarchya -- FBC for 800k
Insta-S i l l i e & A Centurys Rain -- HBC for 450k
Social Construct - FBC for 1.8mil
Evelin7 - FBC for 250k

past commissions
See my Mixbook
(a definite work in progress!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TianMasaki -- FBC for 100k
fuya momo -- FBT for 100k
ninniku -- FBC for 600k
Madness Via Plague Rat -- HBT for 100k
fuya momo -- HBT for 100k
Sifflet -- HBT for 200k
LaceMonster -- FBC for 1.25mil
latest nostalgia - FBC for 300k
BabyStomper_666 - FBC, B/W, for 90k
Bandita la Bruise - Fullbody couple for 200k
CrowColor - Monotone FBC for 250k
Usa-mero - HBC for 100k
AshesFallen - FB C for 50k
Victor Bernard & Kait Yslanaa -- HBC for 550k
Ka-ness - FBC for 500k
Humanismu - FBC for 1.2mil
Lavi 8U - FBC for 200k
hifv - FBC for 200k
pr3m0rse - chibi couple for ~540k
Tobi-chan Lissesul - FBC for 100k
Microphone Rain - FBC for 650k
panatadar - FBC for 500k
hifv - CC for 100k
ShiroiTogake - HBC for 600k
Akiray Twilight - FBC for 500k
Akusaku - FBC for 200k
PizzaToGo - FBC for 250k
Nymphetaminne - FBC for 75k
I-MissAngel-I - FBC for 500k
kneenarh - FBC for 100k
elementcrystal - FBC and Chibi couple for Dark Halo (~220k)
PizzaToGo - FBC for 250k
s t e f f i e e e e e e - chibi couple for 200k
i hate you alex - FBC for 160k
Merina-Sky - FBC for 25k
Feigning - FBC for 260k
Lee Ling K - FBC for 350k
Akako Comics - FBC Scott Pilgrim style w/BG for 150k
Morbid Pixelz - HBC for 600k
afflictedbypandorum - 3/4 traditional for 250k
Grey Lunarahye - FBC for The Nightmare + Maneki Nekomata (~725k)
Acacity - FBC for 150k
Achromaticity - FBC for 350k
rusted apples/Acacity - couples headshot
Russia Vodka - FBC for Nartian Star (~105k)
pixtar/ishiharaGundan382 - FBC for 250k
megomobile - chibi couple for 250k
UrshyZ - FB color for 25k
forever aloneee - HB color for The Troll (~120k)
Deccie le Fief - chibi couple for 200k
citronnelle - Chibi couple for 60k
3g4n0v - FB C for 215k
Liebe Liese - HB, basic color, for 150k
angryangrytigers - experimental chibi couple for 250k
Eien no Natsu - FBC for 250k (tipped 100k!)
Poptart-Twinkles - FBC for 250k
RABidness - 75k for FB Color.
Alluicious - 500k for FB color
( ^ Inspiration for this thread!)

Featured:
(It's really hard to get here!)

by fuya momo.
Fuya has really captured a true moment here. Piro is so Piro and I am so me, haha.
I also just absolutely love the illustrative style of her art - we look like such characters! It's great!
Thank you so much!

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
Links in:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/t.73914517_1/][img]http://pics.livejournal.com/blue_phoria/pic/00577xt0[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/t.73914517_1/][img]http://pics.livejournal.com/blue_phoria/pic/0057fp2t[/img][/url]

Links Out:
Please post in this thread if you'd like to exchange banners.
At this time I'm only accepting 200x40 banners. Sorry!

Requests
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Art Shops
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Gino Enthusiast

36,625 Points
  • The Bowe 500
  • Gino Enthusiast 500
  • Gambino Supporter 500
DONATIONS
These people are epic, ridiculous, and basically some of the most awesome folks I know.

Mistress Gambino -- 3.6mil!!! @__@ Thank you so much!!!!! heart
Also, because she is also an awesome artist as well as an amazing friend:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amiriel -- 200k! And I don't even know her! ;___; So kiiind <3

poopbutts -- gave me this WONDERFUL drawing for free on Thanksgiving. AH!

-----

Note to self

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas